Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change does happen

5 posters

Go down

Change does happen Empty Change does happen

Post by canadianmind December 16th 2009, 1:58 pm

Lattley things have been weird. Ive been using my left hand more, and my eating habits are changing, same with my likes and disklikes. Dont know wether im "growing up" or what have you. But today made me think.

Very long story short, i had a dispute with the cell phone company. Usualy, when something like that happens, or when im called a liar, thats when people usualy hear swears that they havnt heard before ( belive it or not i swear like a trucker usualy lol, mut when im mad, i guess the french comes out JK). But today, i admited my mistakes, and was calm through the whole thing. And i still have to pay something, but nothing near what it was. 3 years ago, it wouldeve been a bad situation for them lol.

Just thought id share that, only becasue i read something stating that when you go through some sort of change, or especially spiritual change (they mentioned lots but ill just use the example of "star children" or "indigo children or people", your habits change. Has any one had this experience??
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Change does happen Empty Re: Change does happen

Post by Serenity - Dawn December 16th 2009, 8:00 pm

CanadianMind, I know exactly what you're talking about!! If you're interested I'll post some links with more information..

-- I am an Adult Indigo.
http://www.indigohealings.com/adultindigos.html

-- Symptoms of a spiritual awakening
http://www.reikithehealingpath.com/twelve_signs_of_spiritual_awakening.htm

-- There is also a process called "Ascension". This is what I'm currently going through.
http://www.selftransform.net/Ascension_Symptoms.htm

-- And you might also want to check out "Kundalini". Because if you're starting to change, this may happen in your future.
http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms.php

The most important part to remember during this whole changing process -- is that you are not alone. And it is completely nature for our souls to go through this. It's a way of our souls ascending, growing, & awakening.

If you need more links -- let me know!!
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 16th 2009, 8:49 pm

I have noticed the same thing, my eating habits have also changed. Some of the food i used to love eating doesn't appeal to me anymore. I noticed i am eating less than i used to, there is a change in the air i have noticed it as well. As for the swearing thing i too have been swearing like a trucker when i am angry, and im one to try very hard not to swear but lately i am having trouble controlling my mouth Whistle

It's tough to admit our own mistakes most of us do struggle with this and some including me have trouble seeing some of the mistakes I've made. But to be able to admit that weve made a mistake is truly a blessing, and i believe it shows that our egos are loosing control, i'm working daily on this because i love to be right believe me, but being right should not matter to me it's just my ego being fed.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 12:43 am

Holy crap!!!! The first article explains about 90% of my life, its almost scary... Thanks so much for showing me that, i cant belive how long that list is though, and how similar it is to some lists that people think are diseases or syndromes like ADD (which is admited to be the most misdiagnosed problem in kids)

Oh but i swear even when im happy lol. I totaly agree with what you say spirit being, we need to admit out mistakes before we can grow. And theres nothing wrong with saying right or wrong, as long as you are prepared to take in account the reprocissions of your words, becasue there will always be someone whos says contrary to what you say. THat thought makes me think to this day ;s
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 8:05 am

Thanks for sharing Jesse and all!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn December 17th 2009, 8:19 am

Maybe we don't really change, but rather that we become more and more each day what we really are and have always been.

That's very insightful WhiteShaman.

I interpret that to mean that we are losing our connection to ego, & finding our connection to Mother Earth. Maybe remembering who we were thousands of years ago..

But... I could just be babbling too! Hahaha... Is this what you meant though?
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 8:36 am

Actually, Serenity you can see I deleted my response after I posted it.
I’m in a place, a good place right now, where I realize that I must take a step into the unknown in an attempt to be totally open to the truth of who I am and what reality is.
Doing that means to stop relating what I know or think I know and to instead just listen.
It is my belief that what we need to know is beyond “knowing”.
In other words, it cannot be attained or figured out. There are no words or symbols or description other than those that just "point" to it. Words are limiting, what we are is beyond any of them.
So yes I “believe “ when we wake up to who we truly are, that higher self you mentioned, and I am told this is indescribable and unchangeable, that we find that there is nothing that can add or take away from that, it is beyond that. I am also told and believe in my heart that in addition to that we will find that life itself is very fluid and changing in nature, impermanent, One entity moving, changing always.
Taking this step into the unknown means forgetting everything I may think I know and trusting myself to reveal itself to me.
I hope that makes some sense and explains a little why I erased my post in an attempt to stop expressing what I think I know as I go down this path that requires not proceeding down it but rather just experiencing it.
Peace, (Great avatar) (The new series started in case you didn’t know)
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 10:49 am

I wish I couldve seen your post whiteshaman lol. You always put things into perspective!!!

I totaly get what you mean though. When you say what is happening is truly undescribable. Every person has a diferent interpritation on the same information. You cant explain how, or why, but you just know in other words. Like when you were a kid and a really hot girl comes up, you are speechless, and are at a loss for words and you dont really understand what is happening untill one day you realize it, but you cant describe it any easier lol.

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with saying what is right or wrong. I dont really get why you wouldnt want to express your ideas though. I find it much easier to convay my ideas to people, and in doing so you may help them, or even better help yourself. It does explain what you meant by you wont be here as much.

I definetly hear you when you say life is fluid, one movement, and imperminent. There is very few old lines of animals and plants, in comparrison to the relitivly new ones.

i think you are trying to say you have to be open minded, and take heed to the signs, and listin to everything, becasue life shows you everyday what needs to be worked on. So taking an oberving roll may make you more open minded correct???

[quote]

Once again im always thankful for you input everyone and thanks!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 11:14 am

I agree totally…input is great and we help each other as we struggle along by expressing ourselves and by learning from others as they express themselves……………..but…….
for me these days, putting things into perspective is my very problem.
The mind cannot put into perspective that which my higher self is prompting me to realize.
It is beyond all that and beyond description, this much I know.
I really think we go along in life and we try to figure out what it is that we find the need to figure out but in reality we are simply figuring out what it is not that we are trying to figure out.
We already are what we seek.
This I know and yet don’t completely realize and therefore am always speaking from a certain level of ignorance.
Again there is nothing wrong with that as I see it but at some point I believe we must come to realize we can never “find” what we already are, as it is beyond anything we can imagine so therefore it is beyond anything we can find.
It is there though and always has been.
I hope that makes better sense and I thank you for your kind words.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 12:22 pm

I see, you are at a point where you have to look into yourself, and let thiings flow how they are.

"we already are what we seek"

White shaman, I think that that is such a truth into itself that its goes beyond all description. Everything we need to know about our selbves, and the like is presented in your situations every day, and to understand these situations, you need to interpret then through your higher self.

"Again there is nothing wrong with that as I see it but at some point I believe we must come to realize we can never “find” what we already are, as it is beyond anything we can imagine so therefore it is beyond anything we can find in this created world."

I like this as well, becasue for this to be true, people have to admit they are wrong. And lots of people have troubles with that. That is true shamanism, (totaly didnt see the pun till i wrote it sorry lol) to admit you are wrong, to lead, instead of follow, and except all information, and come to you own conclusion, just keep an open mind and live in the moment, rigt NOW!!

Once again, youve put things into great perspective. You say it is unexplainable, but I think you did a great job!!!

Serenity - dawn, i think we may need to have a chat about somethings then. Mabey set up a date on the chat room here if you have time??

Thanks once again everyone.. im so glad i know you guys!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 12:36 pm

Thanks Jesse it was good for me to express that to you as well.
I will add that I don't feel that everything I need to know about myself is before me in everyday situations. That is what I am trying to get away from. If I go here, I will know this or if I do this or not do this, I will understand this. Everything I am not already is, it is not before us, it is not to be obtained or acheived, it is only to be realized.
We can only understand with our minds what we are not. Anything else must be realized in a way that the mind is not how we realize it.
I will further add that no matter what path we go down or turn away from, we were never wrong.
We needed exactly that road and those lessons to point us to next road and lessons or in my case, at this time, to show me how to get off the road and leap off the cliff ahead.
There is a trampoline on the bottom of that cliff so I believe once we realize, we return to the same world but yet now we are ready to teach and to show true compassion as we realize all struggles and suffering and the end to such struggling and suffering.
With that being said, when we return and I speak ahead of myself, I believe we live as you stated below, interpreting life and its situation through our true higher self:
White shaman, I think that that is such a truth into itself that its goes beyond all description. Everything we need to know about our selbves, and the like is presented in your situations every day, and to understand these situations, you need to interpret then through your higher self.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn December 17th 2009, 12:53 pm

White Shaman -- Have you been watching the new season? I was surprised by the ending of the first season. I didn't think it would end that way. But the second season seems to be really good too!!

Canadian Mind wrote:
Serenity - dawn, i think we may need to have a chat about somethings then. Mabey set up a date on the chat room here if you have time??

Sure. That sounds good. Which is easier for you? During the day, or in the evening?

I can chat either way, but I'll have more time during the day for a longer chat. But as I said, anytime is fine with me.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 12:54 pm

I think you explained it well, becasue there arent words to reply, becasue i would be desribing that is undescribable. EPIPHONY!! Wow WS........ now i really need to do some thinking, and look inside myself.

Thanks once again!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 12:58 pm

Serenity

I belive the chat is not working. Im available during the day mostly. IF we can think of anothere way to chat, we can pick a day!!

Thanks so mcuh once again everyone
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 1:02 pm

White Shaman -- Have you been watching the new season? I was surprised by the ending of the first season. I didn't think it would end that way. But the second season seems to be really good too!!

Oh yeh, I tape it every week. I like the addition of the dark side girl that ia a "morth syth" (I'm sure I spelled that wrong).
I have always been drawn to shows like this and deep down I am sure that fact has a lesson in there for me.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman December 17th 2009, 1:06 pm

canadianmind wrote:I think you explained it well, becasue there arent words to reply, becasue i would be desribing that is undescribable. EPIPHONY!! Wow WS........ now i really need to do some thinking, and look inside myself.

Thanks once again!!

Jesse,
If I may suggest:
Don’t look at it as looking inside yourself, look at it this way, just be and trust yourself.
Peace and thank you! Very Happy
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 17th 2009, 1:08 pm

Thanks to everyone here, i have been learning to trust myselft for the forst time in years. THanks as always !!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 29th 2009, 3:30 pm

I think it's wonderful that you have gained this realization, definitely something i should learn to do in my life.

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2010, 9:07 pm

exactly an epiphany... you can get addicted...LOL
it's a good addiction Loves yes, I promise ....LOL

what show are you, ws and sd, talking about

what morth syth?

sounds interesting....
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn January 6th 2010, 8:22 am

The show we are addicted to is called, "Legend Of The Seeker".

Here's the link that Spirit Being posted on another thread --
http://www.dadt.com/lots/eg_season_one.htm
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down