Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law

3 posters

Go down

Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law Empty Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law

Post by liberatedsoul August 11th 2009, 10:20 pm

Here is a link to my latest blog post:

http://www.baraka-bashad.com/2009/08/change-physical-spiritual-law.html

I hope it disrupts your routine! Wink
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law Empty Re: Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law

Post by parrotlover100 August 12th 2009, 12:11 am

this is a very good teaching for me Liberatedsoul because I'm not to good with change i sometimes get over whelmed and not cope to good with it. I must learn to follow that river and see where it takes me. Thank you i needed to read that to help me. Thank You Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law Empty Re: Change :: A Physical & Spiritual Law

Post by liberatedsoul August 12th 2009, 6:29 am

Glad it helps! Change is not easy for any of us, but harder for some. Take small steps and you will get there in time!
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 12th 2009, 11:37 am

In my life i have many habits that i am aware of, taking small steps is the practical way to changing these habits. I drink a lot of tea with caffeine this has become a crutch for me, i know it may not seem like much but this is where i get pleasure from. I realize in life that pleasure from outside sources never lasts. I have been working on changing these habits of pleasure that have given me comfort all my life. For me bodily pleasures can never be fulfilled, i will always be left wanting more. I guess self-discipline comes into play, it is a struggle but i am doing my best to take it very slow. Patience is a true Virtue.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down