Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is so strange.

+2
WhiteShaman
Vanilla2
6 posters

Go down

This is so strange. Empty This is so strange.

Post by Vanilla2 September 19th 2009, 7:00 am

This is so strange, it was only yesterday that I posted photos of my garden with fields over the back, I talked about the visitors we have had, including one Deer, which we spotted at the far side in between the bushes, it visited for a few days, but we hadn't seen it or any other deer for at least 4 or 5 years, today, OH called out from my bedroom that there was an animal in the field, I got out my camera and took this photo, yes it was a photo of a Deer, probably not the same one who visited before as I assume because that one had hidden between bushes that one must have been an adult, as this one was wide out in the open at 11am I guess it was a young, it did seem to be more interested in playing, at one point it chased a bird Very Happy how uncanny that I should see this Deer the day after my posting. Hear is the photo.............

This is so strange. P1000669

This is the blackbird he/she tried to chase, fortunately the bird was faster. Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/benjipetramegan/P1000665.jpg
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

This is so strange. Empty Re: This is so strange.

Post by WhiteShaman September 19th 2009, 12:33 pm

No Cooincidences! How awesome!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 19th 2009, 2:59 pm

Don't forget to check the totem of the blackbird that the deer was playing with.
It has to do with opening up to the energies in nature!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 19th 2009, 4:53 pm

Thumb I would not have thought of that...........but now I have looked that up too, I can see how it all connects to my life now.

Blackbird:

Understandling of the Energies of Mother Nature.
Cycle of Power: Summer

Last edited by Vanilla2 on September 19th 2009, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer September 19th 2009, 5:04 pm

awesome picture vanilla thanks for sharing
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 22nd 2009, 5:00 am

Had another visit from Deer and Blackbird this morning, both were at the same spot, It is such a rare sight to actually see a Deer out in the wild, usually they would be owned by someone and on private land.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 22nd 2009, 7:41 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Had another visit from Deer and Blackbird this morning, both were at the same spot, It is such a rare sight to actually see a Deer out in the wild, usually they would be owned by someone and on private land.

They have blessed you again with their presence. How awesome!
What are your thoughts on all this?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 22nd 2009, 9:23 am

They have come for a reason, that reason I do not know, Deer are gentle and gracious creatures, and I feel truly blessed to have seen this one, why it has a blackbird along side it I do not know. Maybe Deer was sent so that we could make a connection, I still find it unbelievable it came the day after me saying I hadn't seen one sinse 4/5 years ago, the following day she/he appears, I think it is here to tell me my life is going to take on a new direction, it could also be here to remind me that I need to work on my family values with my daughter, that which needs my immediate attention. I welcome any one else's explanation.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 22nd 2009, 9:37 am

Of course you must always trust your instincts but I would add to them that since it/they have come in a special way, a way that proves to you that there is meaning and purpose in their coming, and my understanding and experience with such events, that they have come to awaken you to the magic and wonder in nature. The universe is alive and speaking to us all the time. These events are a way of proving that to you and opening you up to looking and listening to all that is around you all of the time. It changes everything. God is not there and we are here. God is everywhere and in everything and it is in all of these forms that we see and experience in life so we come to know God and know ourselves.
It happened to me this morning except I was visited by 2 crows as I took a morning walk. They stopped in the tree in front of me and I knew they had a message. They later were joined by a third and flew to by me to my right. This was all significant and when I looked up its meaning and weighed it against my heart and the things that are going on in my spiritual life right now, it made perfect sense and I thanked them accordingly.
We are not alone!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 25th 2009, 8:17 pm

FYI....
LOL... :~~:

from the Wisdom of Avalon Cards by Colette Baron-Reid

the Deer
gentleness, diplomacy

When the Deer appears, it's a reminder for
you to step gently on the path, for you're walking
into a time when gentle movements and diplomacy
are required. The Deer's strength is in this quality.
Make it your own, and know that your steps are
successfully assured.

It's important that you be gentle with yourself as well,
for you may be heading into a period where you're unsure
of your footing, or just coming out of a difficult situation.

Blend your personal energy with the Deer's energy
or gentleness and diplomacy. Walk softly, and the way forward
will be smooth. And remember... never mistake gentleness for weakness
in yourself and others.

the only blackbirds she has are;

the Raven - represents magic, coincidence, synchronistic events

and Hawk (at least from a distance) - omens, messages

if you want to know more what those birds mean let me know

or maybe you can find what the BlackBird means in the spirit worlds...
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 26th 2009, 6:48 am

Thank you d-knots, this is what I have found........Blackbird

Quote: Blackbird awakens the mind with awareness as changes of perceptions are unfolding. He stirs psychic abilities and brings to consciousness latent healing gifts and creativity. Blackbird shows how to move with determination, focus and tenacity and how to use your power to its fullest potential. At this time there is a magic of the unseen worlds coming forth that is paired with the balance of grounding within the earth as you walk
your path. Blackbird will guide in this new awakening. Blackbird teaches use of intuition that will aid in understanding Mother Nature and the connection to all things. Are you listening carefully to the seen and unseen worlds? Are you grounding your grounding and balancing your energy appropriately? Blackbird will teach much and bring new surprises when you least expect it. Pay attention and listen carefully. Unquote:

Now all I have to do is put the two connections together and see if they have any similarities, this is like a jigsaw puzzle piecing the Deer and Blackbird as one finished picture to get an end result Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 28th 2009, 1:53 pm

Oh Vanilla2 your yard is so beautiful all those trees in the background and the green lawn such an open serene space and secluded,oh and of course the main reason for the picture is the deer and the Blackbird which is awesome and that you were able to catch them both in your picture is great.It feels to me like a message from nature,don't know what it could mean,but it feels very positive and good and beautiful.thank you for posting it. Thank You Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 6th 2009, 12:39 am

Wonderful Post Guys the deer is Beautiful you are Blessed to have so much open land in the presence of wildlife. I do not know what the deer and blackbird could mean i am fairly new to animal totems and meanings if anyone knows of a good site to learn more about animal totems and what they mean. Thanks for sharing those Beautfiul pictures Vanilla2

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 6th 2009, 5:34 am

It is strange, the Deer came twice sinse posting but have not seen him/her sinse.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 6th 2009, 7:51 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Wonderful Post Guys the deer is Beautiful you are Blessed to have so much open land in the presence of wildlife. I do not know what the deer and blackbird could mean i am fairly new to animal totems and meanings if anyone knows of a good site to learn more about animal totems and what they mean. Thanks for sharing those Beautfiul pictures Vanilla2

Many Blessings

Just do a search on the animals name followed by the word "totem" and you will find many good ones.
For example search on "deer totem"
Ted Andrews has the best book on totems but the internet will do for quick searches.
Enjoy!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down