Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange dream

4 posters

Go down

strange dream Empty strange dream

Post by 23luda23 June 23rd 2009, 8:31 pm

Just had this dream last night. Not sure what to make of it and hope someone will help me with this.

Don't remember beginning very good but will start from the point I remember. In the dream i had a child with me not sure if it was one of my but the child was very small or i was very big. Someone said "i will bring in the snow" and the next thing i remember I see a huge body of water coming from the mountains and swept over us. Next, everything was frozen and there was snow everywhere. I looked down and the child was frozen under the ice. I immediately started to chopp the ice hoping that the child is still alive and it was. Then i found myself in the group of people the last remaining on earth. We were together but then we got separated in two different groups I still had the child and did not know any of the people i was with. Then we were running in the building up the floors because something was coming. We end up at the dead end and everybody was scared. We waited for a little while and then from the corner we saw the lava moving toward us with no way for us to escape I looked up to see if i can put the child somewhere where lava could not reach. Then all of a sudden we were immersed in water and the lava stopped and got frozen black. We came out on the balcony. The world as we know it no longer existed.

This is way to complicated for me to understand but i would like to know the meaning if possible.

Thank you

Peace and love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

strange dream Empty Re: strange dream

Post by Wind-Dancer June 23rd 2009, 10:26 pm

Babies in dreams can mean a variety of things.
They can refer to our own inner child, the part of us that remains innocent, spontaneous, playful and trusting. These kind of baby dreams ask us to look to where in our life we need nurturing. Do you need to take better care of yourself, or maybe you have judged your self harshly and need to be a bit kinder and gentler to your self.
They can mean a new project in your life, something that you create and nuture as “your baby.” The age of the baby can sometimes indicate when this project was started or “conceived.”
If you lose or forget the baby in your dream, you might feel a terrible sense of sadness or guilt. Look for where in your life you feel you have lost something precious. This might be a new loss, like loss of a job, giving up something personally valuable to you in order to achieve another goal, or help someone you care about. It might also be an old loss, remembrance from a pain in your past that was unresolved, when the innocent, trusting part of you was hurt or let down. Baby dreams ask us to address these issues, so we can feel trusting and happy again.
you might want to look at what other causes for anxiety there are in your life, and remember it is just as important to care for and nurture your self as it is to care for your baby.
water is often a reflection of our inner emotional, creative or spiritual state, to dream of ice may be an indication of some feelings we have turned off inside so that we no longer feel them – freezing them and not letting them flow. These feelings may have even been frozen for so long, that we now do not recognise or remember them. If the ice is melting, this could indicate that long forgotten feelings are starting to come to life, thawing just as the ice does in spring to let the new life emerge. This is a wonderful dream symbol and a reason to be excited! If the ice is only starting, it could be a sign of great hurt or shock, and an inner desire to freeze any feelings so they cause less suffering. But this dream can be a warning, for feelings are not meant to be frozen but to flow freely. If our subconscious shows the start of ice, it may be a sign to seek emotional support, or do some soul searching and recognise where in our lives we are starting to shut ourselves off, before a real ice age sets in.
fire or lava, can help us understand how change in our life means that some things are destroyed in order to make way for the new. This can be scary and threatening when we don\’t understand it, but it is not necessarily a bad thing. We have to \”destroy\” bad habits before we take up new ones, we have to let go of self limiting beliefs before we can embrace a new perspective of life. However, volcano dreams can also appear when we are anxious or stressed, and indicate the mounting tensions we feel in life. If we feel like the dream is full of fear and anxiety, this may be a reflection of feelings we are having in waking life. When this is the case, we can look to other areas of the dream for signs and hints to help us manage or resolve the causes of this anxiety.
Fire and lava can be cleansing, so volcano dreams can be signs of spiritual or psychological growth.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 24th 2009, 1:37 am

Thank you Wind- Dancer. Looks like I have a puzzle to put together. Thank you for all the info it really helps Thumb . I would have to do some soul searching to find out. This is actually what I am working on right now “Knowing Myself”.
I am at the state right now that I have no stress or worries about this life- I know everything happens for a reason and I also know that God will take care of everything. So I can’t say that I would consider the stress possibilities in my life and if they are there it’s very hidden and even I don’t know about it. But you never know.

Thank you again

Peace and Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 24th 2009, 1:51 pm

I'll give it a try luda

I believe the baby may have actually been your inner child or a smaller aspect of you, your innocent playful side. The fact that you saw mountains means wisdom and higher aspects of yourself and the water rushing over them tells me that spiritual energy was coming your way. The child under the ice could mean you feel trapped at the moment from connecting with your inner child, and you try breaking your inner child free from the ice so that you may find your balance.

You being one of the few people left on earth may symbolize freedom and peace. The land is is renewed from the water and it is your destiny to start a new life (maybe some aspect of your life) Feeling something was after you may have to do with some fears you have that have not been resolved, the lava coming at you symbolizes heat renewal new creations. The water which is spiritual energy is protecting you and your inner child. The world that you knew no longer exists, and may symbolize some massive change that may be taking place in your life, this change will be so dramatic that you may have trouble adjusting, but change is needed and you will come to embrace it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 24th 2009, 6:15 pm

23luda23,you have amazing dreams i think they are truly significant.thank you for sharing them here i'm so in awe about them.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 24th 2009, 9:17 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:I'll give it a try luda

I believe the baby may have actually been your inner child or a smaller aspect of you, your innocent playful side. The fact that you saw mountains means wisdom and higher aspects of yourself and the water rushing over them tells me that spiritual energy was coming your way. The child under the ice could mean you feel trapped at the moment from connecting with your inner child, and you try breaking your inner child free from the ice so that you may find your balance.

You being one of the few people left on earth may symbolize freedom and peace. The land is is renewed from the water and it is your destiny to start a new life (maybe some aspect of your life) Feeling something was after you may have to do with some fears you have that have not been resolved, the lava coming at you symbolizes heat renewal new creations. The water which is spiritual energy is protecting you and your inner child. The world that you knew no longer exists, and may symbolize some massive change that may be taking place in your life, this change will be so dramatic that you may have trouble adjusting, but change is needed and you will come to embrace it.

Many Blessings

Oh wow Spirit-Being that is exactly what is happening. That is exactly how I feel. You are very good. I feel something is going to happen very strongly I am not sure what but whatever it is its all for the good. Thank you again, great interpretation Thumb Helped me a lot Jump in Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 24th 2009, 9:33 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:23luda23,you have amazing dreams i think they are truly significant.thank you for sharing them here i'm so in awe about them.

Thank you Parrotlover100 i am glad you enjoy them. I only wish to have more of them then the ones I dont want. Sometimes i never want it to end but a lot of the times I cant wait till the end. Now, its not as bad then it used to be in fact the nighterrors have quit and I dont really know why but i still sleep with the light on in the room next to my bedroom. I remember praying to God to stop me from dreaming but today its so much better that i look forward to my dream life.

Peace and Love Very Happy
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 25th 2009, 11:02 pm

luda i have a problem remembering my dreams.Sometimes i feel that i don't dream at all,but that is not possible because i learned we all dream weather we remember or not.I'll remember a dream when i am suddenly awakened or have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,but then i go back to bed and wake up and vaguely remember that i had a dream but i can't remember anything about it.sometimes just a small piece comes to my mind from the dream but it makes no sense. My son told me that when i'm suddenly awaken to write a few words of my dream down so then when i wake up i might remember more of it. I yet to try that out.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: