Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was on computer when encounter arrived

+2
sxylitlrebel
2Fast2Furious
6 posters

Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty was on computer when encounter arrived

Post by 2Fast2Furious October 8th 2008, 5:23 pm

i was talking to someone on msn one time, an all of a sudden I became very very cold on the back. I kept looking back although could see with webcam on anything behind me, an nothing was there.
I carried on talking to my mate an he could clearly see me on the webcam waving an laughing an joking the norm. Couple seconds later i got a white flash from behind me that lit up the screen as well as my face, when asking my mate did he see it, he said he never saw a thing. My whole face lit up on the msn webcam screen in white, the cold went an all of a sudden i became incredibly warm.
Strange but true
2fast2furious
have notice very little topics on this site why is this the case?
2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty awesome

Post by sxylitlrebel October 9th 2008, 10:54 am

thats an awesome experience. something was deffinately trying to get your attention, wow.
As to the topics on here, we are a fairly new forum, we are striving to improve and add new topics . We welcome any new suggestions for new topics. Please feel free to post ideas for new and interesting topics for consideration.

God Bless
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty Strange but Amazing

Post by Michael October 9th 2008, 3:41 pm

Spirits / Ghosts are known to manipulate energy and use electronic equipment to make their pressence known. This may have been an attempt from the other side (Spiritual Realm). I find it amazing but remember that sometimes there can be a logical explanation for things but this happened to you and you would know if it was an electrical surge or some other happeneing. But you seem very sincere about what had happened and this may have been a sign from a higher plane. I will say dont ever overlook these things as they may be of some importance.

If i may i would like to tell you about a few experiences i have had, i am very interested in the paranormal i have bought some of the basic equipment to tracking paranormal activity. (Digital recorder, Digital Camera, and also an Electro-magnetic-field detector) I have recorded many Evp's and a few pictures, i would love to share these pictures with you but they are nothing that would convince anyone, i may put them up just to get everyones opinions. As of personal experiences i have heard footsteps, and objects moving on their own. I have also felt pressences in the same room with me, sometimes the feeling was very holy and other times it did not seem so. But i do not feel it was malicious it feels more like something was just trying to get my attention. I am looking forward to all of your posts i am learning alot and i hope to share some of my knowledge with you.

Many Blessings
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty New Evp's

Post by Michael October 18th 2008, 7:12 pm

For the past few nights i have decided to do some audio recording while i was sleeping, and i found some interesting sounds on the recording. There was alot of snoring done mainly by me but i dont think that would be to interesting, what i would like you to do is please listen to these sounds, and give your feedback on what you think. There are a total of 3

Banging-Voice
Cmio-001
Cmio-002

If you have anything interesting you would like to share please upload your audio to supload.com copy code they give you and paste here and people will be able to hear your interesting captures.

Love and Light
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty evps

Post by sxylitlrebel October 18th 2008, 10:41 pm

awesome evps

The banging one says a full sentence but in native americam i think, the second one i think says hello love and the third one says talking or rocky or cocky i cant make it out for sure. Keep recording , would love to hear more.
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty Re: was on computer when encounter arrived

Post by Dreamer December 19th 2008, 12:16 am

purespirit wrote:For the past few nights i have decided to do some audio recording while i was sleeping, and i found some interesting sounds on the recording. There was alot of snoring done mainly by me but i dont think that would be to interesting, what i would like you to do is please listen to these sounds, and give your feedback on what you think. There are a total of 3

Banging-Voice
Cmio-001
Cmio-002

If you have anything interesting you would like to share please upload your audio to supload.com copy code they give you and paste here and people will be able to hear your interesting captures.

Love and Light
Interesting....I'm not sure what I am hearing, but it's something.
I periodically will do the same thing -setting the digital voice recorder at night. Usually just have occasional snoring or possibly gas that I blame on my husband LOL. I've heard people say not to have the device in your sleeping area, because just knowing it is there can cause you not to sleep so good.
I'm too lazy to go set it up somewhere else though.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

was on computer when encounter arrived Empty Re: was on computer when encounter arrived

Post by Spirit-Being December 20th 2008, 8:54 am

Interesting....I'm not sure what I am hearing, but it's something.
I periodically will do the same thing -setting the digital voice recorder at night. Usually just have occasional snoring or possibly gas that I blame on my husband LOL. I've heard people say not to have the device in your sleeping area, because just knowing it is there can cause you not to sleep so good.
I'm too lazy to go set it up somewhere else though.

I record in the same room where i sleep and i have recorded unusual sounds as well was on computer when encounter arrived Fart004 It makes sense to put the audio recorder in a different room that you dont sleep in as to keep from contaminating the recording. Best results i have gotten was when i was awake asking questions, with the lights off.

Have you caught any unexplained sounds at night Dreamer?

I usually do Audio Recording when i am alone in the house, this house i live in is very small and theres not many places i can set the recorder down that is far away from me, I have picked up many strange sounds and voices, while i was asleep and while i was awake. When my mothers boyfriend passed away. I believe his spirit came here, everyone was fussing and arguing ove the will. I stayed calm and felt his pressence, i spoke with him telepathicly and he told me he was okay.

The first couple days after his passing outside in our garden we noticed 2 footprints walking away from the house, the amazing thing was these footprints were smack up against the house facing away from it. If someone were to make the footprints they would have to go out the front door and step to the right and intentionally make these footprints. It's very unlikley that anyone would do this, i believe it was his spirit walking through the wall to the garden.

During the few weeks of his passing i did alot of audio recording and captured what sounded like his voice saying "Helen" my girlfriends name is Helen and he thought my girlfriend was a good woman in life. He always asked me about her and he even took a visit with my mother to come to to see us. I am not sure what this Evp meant but i was amazed. If i can dig up this Evp i will post it.

If any of you have captured any strange sounds and would like to share them please post them, we would Love to hear them.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer December 20th 2008, 8:14 pm

Nope No I haven't captured anything unusual.
In my house there always seems to be a child or spouse moving around during the night anyways.
I don't record too often oh maybe I have done it a dozen times or something.
I went to Gettysburg recently, thought I might capture something there but forgot to use the recorder!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 21st 2008, 7:00 pm

Here is the Evp i captured a while back just after my mothers boy friend had passed. Let me know what you think it's saying.

Evp

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer December 21st 2008, 11:16 pm

scratch sounds like "nine" to me.
maybe he is speaking german..."no" LOL
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 23rd 2008, 4:43 pm

Could very well be Dreamer.

What could Nine possibly mean, :?: Very interesting. Does anyone else have any interpretations as to what they hear?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

sounds like
"nine"

and

Cmio-002
sounds like a profanity
not convincing...

sorry but true...LOL No
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

Thank You for your interpretation d-knots

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum