Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you dream about being quarantined.

3 posters

Go down

When you dream about being quarantined. Empty When you dream about being quarantined.

Post by ATouchofHeart February 24th 2013, 11:21 am

I received this in my email this morning regarding dream meanings. I thought it was interesting and should share.

Quarantine

In dreams, the idea of being quarantined is the idea that others are prohibited from contact with you for generally secretive reasons. This is different from aloneness (which is voluntary) or abandonment (which is malicious). In quarantine it is often for your own good that others are leaving you alone. In these dreams it is the need to cleanse or renew the spirit that often creates this situation.

Another version of this dream is being quarantined for punitive reasons. If you are experiencing some ambivalence about your moral life, you may bring quarantine upon yourself in dreaming as a means of resolving the situation. You may be seeking a clean bill of health from others concerning the situation that has prompted the quarantine situation.

Basically, it is a way of testing taboos subconsciously. If your waking life has brought you to a place of moral uncertainty, your subconscious may govern a time of evaluation, while you dream of being separated from the person or circumstances central to the conflict.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

When you dream about being quarantined. Empty Re: When you dream about being quarantined.

Post by Arbel February 24th 2013, 2:00 pm

I have never heard about quarantine when you dream so I find it strange to accept; I know that our minds can play tricks on us but a lot of the time our dreams are not dreams but an actual experience on another vibration of life. Even in dream state you can be asked questions or you are given knowledge from different realms of the spiritual or even from family passed over.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

When you dream about being quarantined. Empty Re: When you dream about being quarantined.

Post by ATouchofHeart February 24th 2013, 11:58 pm

I do agree with you on what you wrote Bill. I absolutely do because that has happened to me. Actually we could be experiencing a parallel life in our dream or our past life also. And then again I've had my late husband give me messages in dreams that shocked me. One was my curiosity about Aliens, that week he comes to me in a dream and he has 3 alien fingers reaching out to me. I've been with co-workers in dreams helping one's uncle cross over moments after he died. She saw me in that dream. Actually three co-workers said that they have seen me in their dreams.

I've not heard of heard of quarantine either but...... in my life right now at work; this is happening to me.

"In dreams, the idea of being quarantined is the idea that others are prohibited from contact with you for generally secretive reasons."

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 4:19 am

Every time we go to sleep Deb our spirit leaves our body which you already know and yes others can see us in dream state; there is also a couple of things I have discovered like if our spirit is out of our body for quiet some time then when we wake up we are still very tired. The other thing I have only found out a short time ago and this is a true happening. People would come to me and ask why I not spoke to them the other day; apparently I actually walked past my mother and sister one day and just totally ignored them. The problem was I have never been in the places where people have seen me especially in a nightclub as I have never been in one of those places. I found out eventually that our spirit can also leave our bodies during the day and we are not aware of that fact

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:37 pm

I am kind of feeling that way right now. I know I answered this post yesterday and I also saw a couple of others I thought I answered but there are no post there. Could my spirit have done that? I'm confused! :\\:
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

When you dream about being quarantined. Empty Yes, I agree.

Post by ATouchofHeart February 26th 2013, 1:52 am

Arbel wrote:Every time we go to sleep Deb our spirit leaves our body which you already know and yes others can see us in dream state; there is also a couple of things I have discovered like if our spirit is out of our body for quiet some time then when we wake up we are still very tired. The other thing I have only found out a short time ago and this is a true happening. People would come to me and ask why I not spoke to them the other day; apparently I actually walked past my mother and sister one day and just totally ignored them. The problem was I have never been in the places where people have seen me especially in a nightclub as I have never been in one of those places. I found out eventually that our spirit can also leave our bodies during the day and we are not aware of that fact

Bill

Yes, Smile I think I've been leaving body for a long time just didn't know it.
I'm exhausted in the mornings; it takes me a good hour to wake up.
Your experience with others' seeing you....I've heard of that. Quite interesting.
Is that the same as a parallel life? I don't think so...
I've also heard that our soul fragments off so that our soul can be in many different places at the same time.

Anyone here know about parallel lives?

Actually........I just remembered something.
I have a date but too tired to look it up.
I have a 13 year old grandson. He lives next door.
I walked into my kitchen one day and just felt like I needed to look outside.
I saw my grandson walking on the other side of my car. From the back to the center and then I could not see him.
I thought that was odd that he would walk around the back of my red vehicle and then not come out.
So I immediately went out and called him name, never taking my eyes off that spot and he was not there.
I called down to his house and he was in his bedroom.

Now that is dimensional wouldn't you say?

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 26th 2013, 8:16 am

I found out the soul fragmenting a couple of years ago which did make sense to me; I know very little about parallel worlds even though I know they exist. Is it not possible that when we go to sleep our spirit actually goes to other dimensions or vibrations of life and that we just do not remember the experiences

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 26th 2013, 9:04 am

It's all quite interesting. Thanks for the reply and incite Bill.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down