Journal of the Spirit

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journal of the Spirit

Post by Spirit-Being on January 10th 2010, 10:43 pm

For days i thought about this Journal & what i would write about. I decided i am just going to keep my hands moving across the keyboard and, allow the words to come to me as i type.

This week has been strange & challenging all at the same time. Last night i felt a presence, here in the home. Then i felt as if this presence entered my body. Leading up to this point i had tried helping many people in a chat as we watched a hockey game. So many people spoke of drinking, drinking, and more drinking. I mentioned that i went through this phase and what i saw was that i could see where i once was with alcohol. I was grateful that i did not need another drink ever again. I also mentioned that it was not good for the body, and who ever tells anyone that alcohol is good, may in fact be in denile themselves. With this said many people can drink in moderation, i know this, but i cannot. I have always thrived on outside substances for illusional pleasure, and become very addicted easily, that is why i choose the Spiritual Path. My hope for each person in this world, is that one day they see through the Illusion as i am struggling to do daily.

So getting back to what i was feeling last night, i could not pin point if this presence needed help or if it was just trying to torment me in a way. The thoughts that came to me were not very positive to say the least. So it makes me wonder whether this presence was something negative in nature *Evil* or not. I can't say it was positive maybe it just needed help. I hope this doesn't sound strange but there have been many times where i can feel a presence in the room with me or inside me. I almost feel as if i am a vessel that's wide open and anything can come and go as it pleases. Sort of like channeling or mediumship. It's all very confusing i really dont know what to make of it.

Tonight i basically took it easy stayed away from gaming & watched the football playoffs on tv. Watched a great game against the Packers & Cardinals. AS for the presence it seems to have left. I have also given up drinking tea & coffee with caffeine in it as i have become dependent on it daily. I am suffering with minor headaches but enough to feel a little uncomfortable. It will pass i know, i have lost control of my life for quite a while, i have some really good days & unfortunately days were i struggle a bit, but its all well and good because i know that if i continue to better myself (work on myself) that those days when i am feeling good will increase.

That's it for now, thanks for the Motivation & Inspiration my Friends.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Journal of the Spirit

Post by WhiteShaman on January 11th 2010, 8:14 am

Peace and Blessings Spirit-Being. Thank you for sharing and my best to you that your dreams of feelings good all of the time will come to be.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on January 11th 2010, 10:10 am

SpiritBeing -- I love your new thread here!

Also, you are right about alcohol my friend. I was taught in reiki class that alchohol will weaken our aura's. So you said it best, when you said that it was not healthy for us. I'm very proud of you for knowing your limits.

I will send some positive energies your way today..

Big Hugs my friend Hug
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 11th 2010, 2:14 pm

Thanks Guys Loves

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 11th 2010, 7:54 pm

Nice SB~ Im gonna enjoy sharing your journey via this dialogue!

Yes, I think we all "struggle" from time to time-its called life! For me seeing the perfection of the struggle allows me to see what I can take from it and move forward.

I can honestly say Ive learned more from my challenges and struggles in my life than the easy or fun times. Ive learned one cannot exist without the other-the divine dichotomy

I appluad you for coming out of your comfort zone and looking to improve yourself. Its one thing to say, its another experience to do!!! keep it up, you are the master of your Journeys!!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 12th 2010, 2:04 pm

I just felt i needed to show you guys how much i appreciate your time to give me feedback. Thank You WhiteShaman, Serenity - Dawn, & SPIRITUALMUSCLE. I loved reading everyones Journals & have learned a great deal from them, i will continue to update this Journal as often as i feel the need, as i hope you will as well. Thanks Guys Loves

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on January 12th 2010, 7:19 pm

yeah,
it really is in the water ...LOL Loves
it's what humans basically need
and rest should alleviate any headaches you have
I get them too and closing the eyes while doing some
pressure pointing on the forehead or temples works
- you know rest when it's time to rest and work when it's time to work -

as far as prescence's are concerned - you are in control - shoo them or befriend them.
I don't know if you remember there was a discussion about
this before and you can be silent talking to them or aloud whichever
you think is better for your lifestyle or mix match... LOL

they are probably attempting to get your attention.... so if it's hideous evil tell it to leave you and your life and keep at it - it will work - and if you make the effort to befriend it be fair in your dealings.... Let's just say that I made friends with my "presence" years ago and i use them to help me find my stuff in my house otherwise they will hide things and make messes ..... so I befriended them and it works alot better this way..... Yeah, I say "thank you for the help, I much appreciate it".
( I know it sounds really off but with spirits that's the way it comes..) Heaven

One Day At A Time Sometimes A Moment At A Time - It Works

It is kind of wierd talking about all this stuff but it's so true.... alot of folks believe in "intuition" which is really SPIRIT isn't it.... something tells them or they have a feeeling..... getting the vibe

Last edited by d-knots on January 12th 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
d-knots
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 762
Appreciation Points : 803
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 12th 2010, 8:07 pm

Thank You d-knots this was very helpful, and i do remember that discussion a while back. Why is it i forget to do these things, if i had a reminder for everything or every situation i encounter i would have a room full of notes on the wall Notes lol

I will surely try this, what better way to understand what is going by speaking to these spirits. My brain is going a million miles a minute with so many scenarios about who they are. I will do as you said one Moment at a time. When i begin to feel them around i will simply ask who they are and what they want.

I agree totally that Intuition is our Spirit speaking to us, well put.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 12th 2010, 8:14 pm

I just started a course in self discovery, and as i watched the video provided by the course, it talked about observing the Egos. The woman speaking in the video mentioned something positive like with practice you will start seeing positive change, the thought that came to my mind was its going to be hard to do, instead of saying I can do it with practice. Now for the first time i saw the negative states that almost seemed automatic. Been like this for quite some time just need to change those negative thoughts into positive ones.

I will update my progress during the remainder of this course.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on January 13th 2010, 1:47 pm

Spirit-Being, at least you are going in the right direction, its unimportant that you do it in one giant leap, sometimes its better that you take small steps, at least you are going forwards not backwards, well done for not going back on the drink.
Vanilla2
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 18th 2010, 4:07 pm

Thank You Vanilla2 Loves

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 18th 2010, 4:12 pm

Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going?
What are we living for? Why are we living?

As i read some reading material suggested by the course (Self Discovery) from the Gnostic Movement Website, these questions stood out to me, and i felt the need to paste them here. If one truly meditates on any one of these questions, the answers may eventually reveal themselves to you.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on March 26th 2010, 4:21 pm

Something Vanilla2 said in one of her posts really stood out she said as they say: "tomorrow is the first day of my new life"

I am feeling that Today is the First day of a Wonderful & Beautiful Life. I have bottled things down inside me for too long it is now time to Release the Baggage that has blocked the way from me actually knowing myself. I Love myself today and Every single person, and all of Life on this planet. I now know that blaming others for how i am feeling, is not the way to go. I found out that i had alot of Baggage that i have been carrying around since Childhood. This is the cause of my own suffering, and i know that now. Today the Healing starts. Hugs

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on March 26th 2010, 6:32 pm

I think I know what you may be on about now....LOL

It's strange to admit that one feeling or thought gets you down
and then suddenly a thought or feeling gets you going.....

but that is the way it's always going to be and the only
way to tolerate our lives is to sort one event at a time and resolve
what the issue is, purge...LOL, get it done and move onward and forward....

Truckin" Cruising Alien Sailing

I used to say "If I could save this moment in a bottle" aka Time in a Bottle
and here you are wanting to let it all out SB....LOL

different strokes for different folks...it seems...LOL

Blessings of Everlasting Beauty to you
d-knots
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 762
Appreciation Points : 803
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm

I have started to till the yard by hand, hoping to plant many wholesome vegetables, last year i did not give the garden my all, i did not give it the Love it needed to thrive, i have learned from this, and am now going to give the garden just as much Love as i give to Bella (the dog i raise, or maybe she is raising me Wink ), i even thought about putting some speakers outside with some calm soothing music with no words, just melodies playing for all the plants, i also hope to sit with the garden meditate and send Love and good thoughts out to all the plants.

I know now that last year taught me something, what you put into something is exactly what you get.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on April 3rd 2010, 8:20 am

Spirit Being wrote:
I know now that last year taught me something, what you put into something is exactly what you get.

Wow! that's a very deep thought Spirit Being!

That was like a "lightbulb" moment for me as well.

It should be one of those quotes of the week that you normally post at the top of the forum!
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on April 3rd 2010, 12:19 pm

Life is like learning to drive a car, one day it all clicks into place and its you who is in control, not the car. Spirit-Being that is what has happened to you, enjoy your new life from now on Hugs

For me, I am still waiting for it to happen, it will, just dont know when.

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 5th 2010, 10:41 am

Thanks Serenity - Dawn i will add it this week at the top of the forum. Light Bulb moments are Amazing, i get them from time to time and it Motivates & Inspires me every time. Hope the Inspiration you have will be as Bright as the Sun Sunny

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 5th 2010, 10:58 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Life is like learning to drive a car, one day it all clicks into place and its you who is in control, not the car. Spirit-Being that is what has happened to you, enjoy your new life from now on

For me, I am still waiting for it to happen, it will, just dont know when.

Thank you so much Vanilla2

The quote you wrote above is very true, we all have the ability to change any thoughts we may have that might be negative or unhealthy. Best way to change our situation is a simple affirmation that we can say, upon wake up & throughout the day.

"Today is a Beautiful day"

No matter what the day looks like outside or how we feel, by saying this we change negative thinking habits, into much Brighter and Positive ones. It has helped me many times, when i see myself thinking in unhealthy ways (habits), i like to say this affirmation to bring me back to focus.

Vanilla2 i'm not sure what situations you are dealing with in your life, but i know deep down that you will be able to pull yourself out of whatever your dealing with by asking God for some help and really wanting to pull yourself out of the quick sand (whatever is weighing you down, tell it to go with conviction, you are Empowered, and it will leave when you Firmly ask it to go & with Gods help). I see the Light at the end of the tunnel, look & look hard, the Light is there, it all depends how far in the tunnel you are, but know that there is always Light at the end of the tunnel.

See the Light Vanilla2, Really Look!!

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 1st 2010, 1:17 pm

After taking Sparrowhawks advice on his post, i am now feeling a slight change in myself, for 2 days i have been writing in a notebook, how i am feeling throughout the day, i can see things stirring up in myself that i did not know existed, then i think wow how could i miss this. I will continue to update you guys on my progress as i continue the 40 day challenge as i like to call it Very Happy and share any realizations that may surface as well.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on October 11th 2010, 7:16 pm

My girlfriend which i now consider my Wife, not by any papers drawn, but by the witness of God. Told me some news of her Niece passing on from an overdose, from what she was told.

A short Scenario of what happened of Dianes Death, Diane had went to her cousin Luciles house, to spend the night. According to Lucile's story this is what happened:

Diane spent the night over Luciles house. They were up until quite late, they went to sleep at around 1am. Lucile said diane was okay around 3 am and heard Diane go into the Bathroom. Lucile woke up at 8 am and went into the Livingroom, tried to wake Diane up, becuase she had to be somewhere. Diane was unresponsive. Lucile tried to wake Diane once again at around 11 am, and got no response. Then she called one of her family members which Diane was suppose to meet. On the phone Lucile said to Pat, im bringing her over to you, and that she is unresponsive. Lucile finally arrived with Diane around 1 pm. The drive is about 5 miles from Luciles house to Pats. Upon her Arrival to Pats house dianes Lips were Blue & Breathing was extremely shallow. They called 911 and asked for first responders and an ambulance. When they arrived, they did what they could for Diane, and then put her in the ambulance and took her to the hospital. She passed away during the ride.

A few days later i had this This Experience which i Recorded in a Note Book on October 7, 2010 for further reference.

I had never met Diane, and my wife mentioned her a few times, but other than this, we were never close, but this night i felt closer to her than i have any person in my life.

Today in prayer i contacted Diane whom had passed on a few days ago. I told her I Loved Her, and she was my sister. She entered my body, my limbs grew tight. She wanted to show me how she had died. Still in prayer on my knees, kneeling before my bed, my head down, i began drooling and choking, as she had went through. I felt tremendous sadness at this point, i wanted to cry. She began speaking through me, and said in a very Frightened Voice, "I didn't do it" - "I didn't do it" I called my Wife on the phone, and told her Diane was here with me, and i explained what Diane had shown me about her death. Helen had some questions to confirm this was Diane with me, so i put Helen on speaker phone. The questions she asked to Diane were.

Who is your fathers name? Through me Diane answered "Rob"

This was in Fact her fathers name.

How many Children do you have?

I was getting 2 numbers, 1 of the numbers came from Diane & the Other was coming from my own mind i think. Those numbers were 1 & 2 at this point im not sure which number Diane Gave me or which was my own mind making one up.

She in Fact has 1 Child.

What color hair did the woman have that was with you? Through me Diane answered "Blonde"

The woman that was with Diane does in fact have Blonde Hair

How many pills did you take? Through me i was getting 3 or 30 but Diane kept saying 3 maybe my mind was getting in the way once again.

We do not know the correct dose in her system. as they did not do an autopsy and she was being cremated the next day.

Do you want to be Cremated? Diane spoke through me loudly "No"

Diane felt that family should be able to View the person that has passed on, so that they could say their good byes.

This is the first time, that i have had an experience this profoundly, where i actually felt a person who has passed on enter my body & speak through me. Days after, i have felt drained, and am still out of sorts a bit. But i do Hope that i was able to help Diane find some closure.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Projecting

Post by Spirit-Being on July 29th 2011, 12:51 am

Its been a while since i attempted to Project, tonight will be an experiment for myself to see where i'm at and how much practice i actually need to reach the Body - Mind Split. I'll keep this thread updated.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 29th 2011, 1:50 am

First attempt went really well, i actually got to a really relaxed state, but did not get into the Astral. With practice i know it will happen.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Self Discovery Beginning

Post by Spirit-Being on February 15th 2012, 4:00 pm

A friend once told me that there are three things that can hold a person back, worry, doubt, fear i struggle with all of these. I have two choices that i can see either be like everyone else or be me. One thing i am missing in my life, is that loving close relationship with a woman, i have been with my wife Wind-Dancer (not by papers) for 7 - 8 years but we have been thousands of miles apart for 7 of those years i love her i do and i know she loves me. But long distance doesn't seem to be enough. I have absolutely nothing to offer money wise and i know thats the last thing on her mind, but i know i will never have an income. My soul is quite influenced by all the harmful things in the world, so i choose to live a life of seclusion. I have turned to God, Angels... for wisdom and help to understand things in the world a little more clearly. Much of what i have learned is through every person i have met but i still have so many questions that i need answers too. I've come to accept that the close relationship i desire is not in my cards for this lifetime. I have tried many times in doing so, and i seem to scare women away. My thinking is not of this world or time. My path has become much clearer and i shall focus more on what i need to do to find a better understanding of the physical earth we all live on. I know the questions i have will be answered, with thought, openness and intuition all my questions will be answered. I always remember that one quote and it has stuck with me from the first time i heard it. Ask and you shall receive.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on February 18th 2012, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on February 16th 2012, 4:01 am

Spirit-being you can also add debts, although that does come under the heading of worry. With debts you are governed by them, you cant enjoy the life that you should be out there enjoying, and that is so frustrating as we have such a short life. Although there are other ways to enjoying life in a free capacity, such as walking in the countryside, listening and watching the birds and wildlife. All this is out there in abundance.

Just a couple of afterthoughts, you can also be with someone, yet still feel isolated, lonely or reclused.
And love with someone, is far more important than wealth.

Vanilla2
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content