Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

3 posters

Go down

Dream Empty Dream

Post by Taurus20 March 13th 2013, 6:04 pm

Last night or I should say early this morning I had a dream and I'm hoping there is someone on here who can help interpret it for me, as it has left me very confused.

I was back home in my old home where I grew up since birth till 18 years old. My mother was in the house with me (my mom passed in 1983) there were many animals all over the house (dogs and cats) they kep appearing as I walked from one room to another more and more animals were showing up and I asked my mom why there were so many animals there and she said "because I like them". I worried about them not having enough food because there were so many to feed. Then I saw a baby doll and it turned into a live baby and then more dolls turned into live babies and they started talking. I don't remember what they were saying but I thought it was so strange they were talking to me. Then I went into the living room of our house and I saw all this new furniture it was bright royal blue and very fancy couch and chairs. I ask my mom if she bought it and she said she had. I then went out into the kitchen area and noticed more cats and dogs were hanging around so I told my mother I wanted a new door put on the house right away. She said nothing was wrong with the one we had and I said we needed a new door so all the animals would stop coming in, there was something wrong with this door. She didn't seem worried about the door letting the animals in.
Well that was it. I have never had a dream like this before, everything was so colorful and animated. I did have little dolls when I was a young girl, like the ones I saw, infact one of my first dolls was a Betsey Wetsey Doll that looked like the ones I saw. I also had a few cats over the years and a couple of dogs. One dog was stolen out of our yard. Two kittens were thrown down a sewer by some mean neigborhood boys.
I know they say when we pass all our pets from our past lives are there to greet us, I wonder if they can visit us in dreams too. I have seen my mother in dreams before and she spoke to me in one dream where she said my name. I had my back turned and I heard my name called out and I turned around I saw my mom standing there. She looked like she was about 45 years old, not the 74 she was when she passed. In this dream we were having a conversation and I really felt like I was with her.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Dream Empty Re: Dream

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 4:02 am

..and back to this one,have a doctor's appt this morning so must rush.... Wave

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 16th 2013, 9:22 am

I would say you visited your Mum in spirit and she has all the animals because she can.

That is the kind O place I would love all animals around me.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 16th 2013, 11:41 am

Unusual dream,Katt. But I would say the animals are the key.

Rainbow Bridge came to mind.

Your mum loved animals so she is surrounding herself with them.
I think the dream multiplied the animals so you take notice for a reason. That was her aim in life and the love in the life.
Working with animals....lovely thought. Loves

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 17th 2013, 10:28 am

Aussiepom wrote:Unusual dream,Katt. But I would say the animals are the key.

Rainbow Bridge came to mind.

Your mum loved animals so she is surrounding herself with them.
I think the dream multiplied the animals so you take notice for a reason. That was her aim in life and the love in the life.
Working with animals....lovely thought. Dream 839875

Joan xx

Maybe she is trying to tell me she is working with them on the otherside now! I know before I was born they had 2 Irish Setters, I bet they are with her!Very Happy
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down