Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend's dream

+2
sunmystic
Spirit-Being
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A friend's dream Empty A friend's dream

Post by Spirit-Being March 26th 2012, 2:24 pm

Today my friend Joy asked if i could post her dream/out of body experience on here so she could get a better understanding of what it meant. I will post what i remember so any feedback Intuitively would be greatly appreciated.

This is what i remember from what she told me:

She was floating above the united states, but on the eastern coastline side, she could see all the cars on this one stretch of highway. The cars moving on the left side were turning right, but there was the broken highway as they spun and fell backwards. The cars on the right lane of the highway did not have trouble. This fallen angel fell out of the sky on her left side, it seems the left side is significant. She needs help interpreting with any information you can pick up, there is no wrong or right answer. So please share what you pick up if you want.
Sleeping

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A friend's dream Empty Re: A friend's dream

Post by sunmystic March 26th 2012, 2:36 pm

The left side of the body (right side of the brain) is the female side and generally creative (exploring new things) in it's nature. The right side of the body (left side of the brain) is the male side and generally mechanical and set pattern in it's nature. Turning "left" could be considered turning into the unknown and dangerous. Staying on the right could be considered staying with the known and safe.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 26th 2012, 3:18 pm

I can help with some dreams, not this one though.
Was she dreaming?
Or astralling/OBE?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 27th 2012, 10:23 am

Thanks for taking a look Mia & Sunmystic great Interpretation even with the limited information given, i can't recall what she had said, im thinking it was a dream, but it may have been an OOBE. I know there was more to her dream, but only remembered what i wrote above. just shared both your posts with her, sent it in mail/im, i asked her to stop by here was hoping she would sign up and share more of her experiences. Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 27th 2012, 11:09 am

I would love to be able to interpret my dreams. But I feel there is no set rules and that interpretation of the same dream could come in many guises, and differently interpreted by many individual people.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 27th 2012, 12:55 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Thanks for taking a look Mia & Sunmystic great Interpretation even with the limited information given, i can't recall what she had said, im thinking it was a dream, but it may have been an OOBE. I know there was more to her dream, but only remembered what i wrote above. just shared both your posts with her, sent it in mail/im, i asked her to stop by here was hoping she would sign up and share more of her experiences. Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Cool!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 27th 2012, 1:01 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I would love to be able to interpret my dreams. But I feel there is no set rules and that interpretation of the same dream could come in many guises, and differently interpreted by many individual people.

A nightmare that has some quality of water in it is my subconscious mind's attempt to wake me up to go "pee" Smile . I have gotten that far with my attempt to interpret my dreams. The rest of my dreams seem to have something to do with processing new information. I don't ever get prophecy dreams or out of body dreams.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 27th 2012, 2:11 pm

That is so true, how is it we dream that we need to go to the loo. And in our dream, however hard we try, we never get to do it, then that moment arrives, we wake up.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2012, 3:36 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:That is so true, how is it we dream that we need to go to the loo. And in our dream, however hard we try, we never get to do it, then that moment arrives, we wake up.

A friend's dream 506683 !!!! Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet green ginger March 29th 2012, 7:23 pm

Hi Spirit-being,

Your friend did have a form of OBE, she was definitely floating, and she was sleeping heavily at the time.

It is as if her body was so zonked and not aligned with one of her conscious states, the conscious state was lying askew and sort of inside out of itself. She is out of sync with her physical dimensions in general.

I think she has been trying to escape her physical/living conditions by following some current popular thinking/spiritual activity that is consuming her natural position and contrary to her natural centre-ing.

She is quite health in actuality, but she has been saying and thinking that she is unwell - she is more miserable than anything, and I think this has to do with feeling unfulfilled and fed up with the reality of ageing and the limitations of her life, she would like to transcend.

So she is sort of out of wack with her physicalness because she 'won't have it - won't stand for' what she perceives as the limitations of the body and aspects of her life - which includes the lack of wow factor from a close human relationship. She intellectually thinks she is ageing ok but she psychologically/emotionally is stuck on thinking that the body/attractiveness factor has put a glass ceiling on her one-to-one experiences - she is, like many people, attached to wanting more of a sensational high that has dissipated over time and now she thinks is pretty much unattainable unless she takes the matter into her own control and tries to issue it from a popular type of spiritual mindset/practice.

She is achieving a certain degree of transformation but she is out of kilter with her natural state, and has stopped listening to her body. The body has a type of path to attend to and it is not subjugated by the mind or the mind's ideals despite what many people think. She is trying to live too idealistically and is not grounded, so to speak, to the physical condition.

So if there is sickness, it is because she has turned away from being in touch with her physical sort of body 'dharma'.

Suggestion: all that is needed is a slight reorientation as she has looked after her body and has a natural reasonably healthy life kind of battery/deposit, despite some minor degree of arthritis, congestion and nerve and vascular degeneration - in general not enough to make one feel always unwell - but perhaps a bit washed out and down at times.

She requires some alka seltzer, not excessively just sort of light reasonably regular dosing. Also increase apples, carrots, tomatoes, some strawberries, and grapes. Incorporate good chicken, as a soup is good too. And nice good quality baked goods - like what you might get from a german bakery that uses time honoured methods and ingredients. Orange juice is a no-no for her, and all that excessive herb that she is taking, is it basil, such as pesto?, or maybe coriander, she can moderate a bit more.

Reduce alcohol to almost zero, only certain types of white wine, it will come to her now, the type that is preferable, and a little beer and spirits.

Smoking could almost be taken up if it were of a particular type of smoke, as it would be more beneficial on outlook on life and she would feel more centred. There is a few types of smoking substances, but I can not verify what they are so they are unclear for a reason and that could be that they wouldn't be promoted as a 'miracle health smoke', perhaps. The two things are what seems to be chichqua, and what seems to be rubifaciens. But chichqua is a chinese melon/gourd or something, and rubifaciens is a lichen so I think I would have to be sceptical of launching into either, unless there is a related documented type of substance along these lines that is suitable for smoking, however the words look like the ones I have mentioned.

Also, she needs to read less and do more hand type of activities such as some kind of folding thing, like a paper craft, she is living too much in her head and her thymus, and requires more activities involving her arms/hands. She could also benefit from a light yoga or tai chi.

She has forgotten something too, it could be of benefit, and I think it has to do with a handerkerchief and her grandmother. Was their a saying about a handkerchief or was there a handkerchief with a phrase on it or something - not major just a clue to orientate her back to her more natural dispostion/states.
sweet green ginger
sweet green ginger

Female
Number of posts : 61
Hobbies : symbols
Tell us about yourself : Plain at heart
Appreciation Points : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 31st 2012, 12:09 pm

Wow thank you so much for this wonderful information Ginger, i will surely pass it on to her. Very insightful and free flowing your words are, and i Love how you trust what comes to you.

Mia i did end up asking her whether it was an OBE/Astral the term she used was "Astral Orbing" which i assume is very closely linked to an OBE.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 31st 2012, 12:13 pm

Sunmystic wrote:A nightmare that has some quality of water in it is my subconscious mind's attempt to wake me up to go "pee" Smile . I have gotten that far with my attempt to interpret my dreams. The rest of my dreams seem to have something to do with processing new information. I don't ever get prophecy dreams or out of body dreams.

Vanilla2 wrote:That is so true, how is it we dream that we need to go to the loo. And in our dream, however hard we try, we never get to do it, then that moment arrives, we wake up.

Yeah i have been there before, thinking i was using the toilet and waking up in a warm ocean bed Heaven

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 31st 2012, 2:05 pm

Spirit-Being, you must have been potty trained gently Smile I don't think that Vanilla and I were. The fear of wetting the bed is deeply embedded in our subconscious mind.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 31st 2012, 2:14 pm

Yeah i guess i was, haven't had it happen in a very long time, but it wasn't fun Tears

The dream was so real though, that i thought i was using the toilet. Maybe i was Astraling to the toilet gods affraid

At least you never had to go through it both you and Vanilla

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet green ginger April 1st 2012, 5:18 am

Thank you Spirit-Being, yes I just write what is apparent on reading the dream. If it was more detailed or the person relayed it themselves, I could be more detailed, though my dream reading probably wouldn't be believable. For example,

"She was floating above the united states, [she is in a frame, like a zone/state of being]

but on the eastern coastline side, [there is disintegration of her almost physical body, like a wraith, in the sleep states]

she could see all the cars on this one stretch of highway. [A mobile is on, near her and is, unbeknowns to her rejecting and following until rejecting extraneous signals]

The cars moving on the left side were turning right, [someone is near her but he has nothing recognizable to her in his dream state, he leads a double life, double in terms of he has become an automaton of what she likes, what he must do, and what he can only do in the box of fear, his unconscious states map out something that would seem quite alien to her if she only knew it consciously]

but there was the broken highway as they spun and fell backwards. [this is not quite relayed correctly, basically the person's consciousness has descended and it is like just a tip of consciousness that is able to retrieve the impressions as the person is in a very deep sleep]

The cars on the right lane of the highway did not have trouble.[This is close enough, and is about how she is askew from her physical bodies]

This fallen angel fell out of the sky on her left side,[the body is beseeching the minds ideals to align, align - the body is distressed at being sidelined, the idealistic mind is stubborn]

And the rest of what I have written is when I look at how to improve things for the person. And what I write is just what lays itself before me kind of like a transmission of material in images, words, sensations etc and I just write them down.

The melon/gourd thing is more of a receptacle for the smoking contents, I think, like a gourd pipe.

The handkerchief thing, perhaps is a quote from the bible, but am not sure, it could be "Whether to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, 'This is the way; walk in it!" " (Isaiah, 30)

This last bit is totally a guess on what the handkerchief thing is about, and the person may not even have christian/hebrew motifs in their background. All I saw was a pocket on the side of a garment and it sounded like a quote was attached to the significance, and then it sounded like it was along the lines, "Whether the way...", so I googled it and the Isaiah quote seemed like it might be related.

I feel like there might be another quote with 'Whether the way..." just from my own memory, but I can't remember what it might be.

So generally, I don't just trust what comes to me, but more so interpret what lays before my mind, its not so much like what one might arrive at through gut instinct or whatever, but more so, having stuff sort of presented to me and I just sort of pluck it from before me in a way. Generally, it is pretty close, but there are always discrepancies, because I can be flippant, or assumptive, or unthorough or just plain ignorant. Nothing is of my contrivance, and nothing is out of my construction other than when I just don't have the ability to relay things thoroughly or correctly enough and I just do the best I can at interpretation. But I wouldn't advocate anything to be followed prescriptively unless the person themself feels it would be no loss to do so. Because everything is my interpretation, and I think there are inherent trip ups anyway.

Often what I write is not well received, it seems to aggravate people, because there is often something that offends others. Most people seem to be attached to popular type of spiritual ideas and jargon that is really just secondhand discourse written and rewritten. And surprisingly when websites are full of rubbish about spiritual/esoteric things, they seem to be totally intolerant of what I write because they just don't believe it would be possible.

For instance, if I tended to respond as follows, I would be more well received:

"This person is a beautiful person that is finding her way based on love and light. She is having an OBE as she often does because she is very highly spiritual. As she looks out from her position from above, she understands the difficulties of humanity in making choices of right and wrong based on what is good for the world. Some people will come off their paths until they listen to their true spiritual destinies, and turn away from the evil and accept only what comes from the light."

But to write like that would be meaningless to me unless it was actually what was delivered.
sweet green ginger
sweet green ginger

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 1st 2012, 6:17 am

Wow 'ginger!
You are a gifted dream interpreter!
There is no one I know who is as gifted as you!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 1st 2012, 10:38 am

"This person is a beautiful person that is finding her way based on love
and light. She is having an OBE as she often does because she is very
highly spiritual. As she looks out from her position from above, she
understands the difficulties of humanity in making choices of right and
wrong based on what is good for the world. Some people will come off
their paths until they listen to their true spiritual destinies, and
turn away from the evil and accept only what comes from the light."

"The peacemakers shall be called the children of God."
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 2:49 pm

We all see things in our own ways, what you have written Ginger is very Intuitive. This is alot of information, thank you for taking the time to respond, and you are very gifted as Mia mentioned. I am not offended i think what you have written is wonderful, you teach me to be more open minded and to trust what comes to me. I have yet to talk to her but when i do i will share all this with her. Shes spending time with family this week im sure i will catch up with her on monday. Everything has a purpose every word we write or read has something to teach. When i read someone elses interpretations i find much meaning for it in my own life. Isn't that strange Very Happy

On another note when i Interpret dreams, art, healings, tarot, it takes energy to do this and sometimes can become a little draining.

Maybe i just need to be more open and trust what comes to me, could this be the reason for the energy drain?

Has this ever happened to anyone while interpreting dreams?

Is there ways to interpret without the draining of energy?

Hope these are not strange questions just something i have observed from time to time when i have interpreted.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 1st 2012, 3:39 pm

I am going to answer before I read anything past the first post so as not to be influenced.
To me the left side is female and often is also considerd the dark side of things as well. The right side is masculine and the right side of things is considerd light.
the fact that there is a crack can be two things.
they are trying to align the two sides of self and keep falling back into old habits and ruts because they have not done sufficiant work on themselves or hang on to antiquated thought patterns and have not faced the junk so to speak that harms them.

The east coast is also the right side of the country . this is either saying the male side of the person is dominate or their light is so much stronger then their shadow self.
another thought is the dark or left side is uniformed or uninlightened and the right side or light side is full of spiritual knowledge..that makes things clearer and frees the path smoothly for them.
the fallen angel falling out of the sky onto her left side says she is full of fear and always sees it all half full or negative. .
just thoughts on this one..
off to read...........................
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 7:21 pm

Very good Interpretation Laura, Love your Insights and how open you are Intuitively, you are very gifted. Just as sunmystic had mentioned in his post above as the 2 sides of the mind are masculine and feminine. You also picked up on the two sides as well. I know she will find some answers from your Interpretation. As i mentioned in a previous post i am learning to trust my intuition more with each interpretation i read, thanks for taking the time to share. I hope to pass this on to her on monday.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet green ginger April 2nd 2012, 6:04 am

Thank you, Mia, but I don't really feel that I am gifted but more so unusually enabled to access things for some reason. And I have to acknowledge continually that my interpretations seem very confusing to most, and probably not of much value to them.

And thank you, Spirit-Being, actually some of the info was just me trying to describe what goes on for me in a dream reading, in particular, the love and light blurb to me was a conconction to show how more appealing that kind of wording is but is actually just a load of contrived popular spiritual jargon.

Basically the person is trying too hard to incorporate ideals/practices that are out of sync with her physical 'dharma' so that some of her 'bodies' are misaligned with one another. That's all my interpretation is about except for the attempt to source some assistance to rectify the issue.

The phrase for phrase interpretation is what her sub awareness is computing in the dream state and its connection to dream imagery - this is often distant from what the person would be consciously aware of when awake.
sweet green ginger
sweet green ginger

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 2nd 2012, 8:11 am

unusually enabled to access things

That is a gift xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 8:46 am

sweet green ginger you have an amazing gift of interpretation.. I am very impressed

some of the info was just me trying to describe what goes on for me in a dream reading, in particular, the love and light blurb to me was a conconction to show how more appealing that kind of wording is but is actually just a load of contrived popular spiritual jargon.

this cracked me up cause I thought the same thing as i was reading.. I thought okay condense all this to she is always a whiner and no matter how good something is she will see it as bad so she can get attention. She has been whining so long she can't see posiitves anymore. loll lol

I loved your health and diet take on helping resolve her condition...Kudos.. again .. I am impressed
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 8:50 am

Hey vanilla2 and sunmystic... I have actually dreamed and felt myself peeing in a dream then woke up..
that is really a creepy one cause I was sure I had peed the bed....thank goodness had not but ran fast to the potty
my only explanation is I mentally awoke enough from an alien whatever to feel the extraction of the urine......only explanation I can come up with how I peed yet did not pee the bed...
apologies to spirit being for stepping on his thread ....sorry
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 11:37 am

Spirit-Being wrote:We all see things in our own ways, what you have written Ginger is very Intuitive. This is alot of information, thank you for taking the time to respond, and you are very gifted as Mia mentioned. I am not offended i think what you have written is wonderful, you teach me to be more open minded and to trust what comes to me. I have yet to talk to her but when i do i will share all this with her. Shes spending time with family this week im sure i will catch up with her on monday. Everything has a purpose every word we write or read has something to teach. When i read someone elses interpretations i find much meaning for it in my own life. Isn't that strange Very Happy

On another note when i Interpret dreams, art, healings, tarot, it takes energy to do this and sometimes can become a little draining.

Maybe i just need to be more open and trust what comes to me, could this be the reason for the energy drain?

Has this ever happened to anyone while interpreting dreams?

Is there ways to interpret without the draining of energy?

Hope these are not strange questions just something i have observed from time to time when i have interpreted.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

The only time I get tired is when I am doing or thinking about something that I really do not want to do. Whoa Spirit-Being! There is a lot of code in your post! My knowledge of code is pretty much zip. Smile Too cool!

Must have been a fluke because now it is gone Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down