Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a dream of imbalance

2 posters

Go down

a dream of imbalance Empty a dream of imbalance

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 6:33 am

Last night I was the recipient of a very powerful dream message.The dream was repeated twice to insure
I understood it.
I was told there will be no change in the world at present.There is a terrible imbalance.
I was shown a man sitting in jail and told this man is innocent and then shown another man
living in wealth and luxury and I was told this man is the guilty person and should be in jail.
Nothing can be done to bring about any change until this imbalance is somehow
resolved by the underlying reality.
I understood the men to be mankind in general and an not an individual as such.
I fear that balancing can now only occur through violence.
I sincerely hope all this is wrong and just nonsense.
My intuition says otherwise.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

a dream of imbalance Empty Re: a dream of imbalance

Post by Arbel February 23rd 2013, 7:23 am

Your dream Stephen is true and the imbalance is what is called the dark side which most certainly out weighs the light and you are correct violence will take place and maybe it will be WW111 as the dark does cover the whole world but let me give you another context. There is no way on this world that we can change the imbalance by any material context in this world which is getting worse every day. Suppose some thing happens in this world in the in the spiritual context of offering the light of God once again and all those who accept the light will be removed from this world leaving those who are the dark of the imbalance being left on this world. Those who are left behind will fight among themselves and eventually eliminate themselves and after that the world will be balanced. God cannot interfere with the free will of mankind but God did devise an alterative plan to save all those who accept his light as God saw these days a long time ago so he planned accordingly for this time

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 7:30 am

Thanks Bill.It was a very difficult dream to receive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 23rd 2013, 7:52 am

A thought flashed into my mind Stephen about your dream that you were the question and I was the answer so that is telling me your dream was sent to you on purpose and there is a deeper meaning and context connected to your dream than we know at the moment and so far I have not yet figured it out yet

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 10:01 am

You maybe onto something there Bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 23rd 2013, 10:24 am

First of all Stephen your dream was a warning of how serious a state this world is in and that is a first coming from spirit especially with your dream happening twice so spirit were adamant you had to remember the dream. What the dream is also saying is that the light is not strong enough to change the imbalance so we are in a serious situation. The only thing I can come up with at the moment is that possibility the work that is ordained to happen is about to begin in the near future

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 11:20 am

Bill, I am not sure anything can happen until this imbalance is
sorted out.That is the distinct feeling that came through.
It will be sorted out,but when and how,is still uncertain.
The dream was a hard one because of the great feeling of
sorrow that came with it.
It is only this evening has the feeling been less and this has been partly
due to this writing about it and partly due to the fact I saw 5 rainbows
during my walk today in the orchards and with this ,came the thought that rainbows are a lovely
picture of balance and harmony and in the same way that the sun rays reflects through drops
of water to produce a rainbow so does the Love of El Daoud reflects through people to produce
spiritual rainbows.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 23rd 2013, 11:51 am

That was definitely a message to you of warning especially being shown it all 2 times!
I have been having strange dreams lately too. Not of the nature your's was but they gave me a feeling of forgiveness and understanding. I dreamed of people I knew many years ago and in the dream I actually realized why we didn't stay together and understood the reason being their selfish nature and them not being able to give me what I needed for love. I also dreamed of my X who I haven't seen in many years and it was very emotional and it took a lot to forgive him but I did during this dream. I have no idea why these dreams are occurring but I feel it must all be part of my journey. They are very specific dreams and I remember everything about them.
I do keep a crystal under my pillow and ask my guide to help me remember my dreams so I'm sure that helps too but these dreams were very vivid!

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 23rd 2013, 11:58 am

Arbel wrote:Your dream Stephen is true and the imbalance is what is called the dark side which most certainly out weighs the light and you are correct violence will take place and maybe it will be WW111 as the dark does cover the whole world but let me give you another context. There is no way on this world that we can change the imbalance by any material context in this world which is getting worse every day. Suppose some thing happens in this world in the in the spiritual context of offering the light of God once again and all those who accept the light will be removed from this world leaving those who are the dark of the imbalance being left on this world. Those who are left behind will fight among themselves and eventually eliminate themselves and after that the world will be balanced. God cannot interfere with the free will of mankind but God did devise an alterative plan to save all those who accept his light as God saw these days a long time ago so he planned accordingly for this time

Bill

Bill, Do you remember the books that were out years ago that were a fictional spiritual series and they were about the end of the world and what was going to happen. What you describe is just like they described. I think the author was Lehay. I think I read just about every book except the last one. I might have to look for that and read it. I certainly don't hope that dream was about WW111, but you never know. Sad
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 12:06 pm

Dear Taurus20,
Thank you.
And thank you for relating your dreams.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 23rd 2013, 12:29 pm

There is only one way the imbalance can be changed as far as I can tell Stephen and it was your rainbows that gave me the idea and that is if there is a sign in the sky because signs in the sky are foretold to happen and that would make people stop in their tracks seeing some thing like that

Taurus your dreams are part of this awakening and some of the symptoms are that some will hear the voices of loved ones passed over; others will have strange visions while others will have their memories strengthened in order to remember who and what they are. I have never read the books you mention I am sorry to say but I have lived with this kind of knowledge for years. The world itself is not going to end but change must come otherwise the earth herself will die. If the world is supposed to end then it is mankind who will create the end and not God as mankind are already talking about reducing world population by two thirds and God and spirit are fully aware of the situation

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 12:32 pm

Could be Bill.Lets hope something unexpected does occur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down