Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prayers needed for my good friend Mutez

+3
d-knots
Linda
parrotlover100
7 posters

Go down

prayers needed for my good friend Mutez Empty prayers needed for my good friend Mutez

Post by parrotlover100 August 25th 2009, 2:02 pm

he is in his early 40's.Has been complaining about a stomach ache for 2 days.At the end of the second day he had to go to the emergency room the pain got so bad.They immediately took tests and scans i believe.Within the hour he was rushed up to emergency surgery.For the next 7 hours he was being operated on.Here is a man who never gets sick always goes to work.Well now they don't even know if he will make it.He may have colon cancer they removed a part of it plus he has a very bad intestinal infection,and they removed some of them also,plus he had his appendix removed too.Some of the tests the hospital took won't come back from the lab until 7 days.In the mean time he has to remain in the hospital,in alot of pain that they are treating plus the infections which are life threatening.Please say a prayer for my good friend who is a good husband and father of 2 boys. Praying
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

prayers needed for my good friend Mutez Empty Re: prayers needed for my good friend Mutez

Post by Linda August 25th 2009, 2:39 pm

Dear Lord, Please receive my Prayer for Mutez, please cure his infection, and heal his body, as his little boys and wife need him in their lives.
With Love, Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

prayers needed for my good friend Mutez Empty Re: prayers needed for my good friend Mutez

Post by d-knots August 25th 2009, 5:38 pm

wow, sorry about all those infections
and how sudden.....

blessings of healing for Mutez
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 27th 2009, 4:29 pm

I am sorry to hear about Mutez he will be in my prayers for the next 30 days, i am also sending prayers to his family and to the doctors. Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 27th 2009, 5:37 pm

Sending healing prayers for Mutez's full recovery prayers needed for my good friend Mutez Praying-1685-1
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 27th 2009, 5:59 pm

Oh my god, thank you all for responding.Just to let you know he has turned for the worse he has a fever of 104 and is throwing up blood.he is not eating anything because of the surgery.The doctors have stated he can only have liquids by intervenious for a few more days don't know how long yet.Your prayers are greatly greatly appreciated. Thank You Thank You
parrotlover100

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 27th 2009, 10:04 pm

I am sorry about your friend. I will keep him and his family in my prayers and i hope he will recover very soon. Praying
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude August 28th 2009, 2:03 pm

Sending Healing Prayer and Light his way!
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 28th 2009, 5:42 pm

sending healing thoughts to Mutez
so that his system calms and he can
have time to ....well all the green thoughts...
are his now
LOVELOVELOVELOVE
Archangel Raphael, Mutez needs you! Comfort Mutez.... at this time; thank you.
AMEN aka All Men
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 31st 2009, 1:50 pm

I just got the news about Mutez last night from my daughter.she said and her words were "it was a mirraculious recovery " he was released from the hospital last night,with his anti biotics,that are working and cleaning up the infection.Of course his diet has been changed for life if he wants to go on living. he can't eat anything with seeds in it like cucumbers or tomatoes or fried foods, no absolutely he can't eat any raw vegetables.must be cooked.because he had a portion of his intestines removed and a portioned of his collon removed.he is very fortunet to be able to go to the bath room in a normal fashion with out using a bag. A mirracle. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, i believe they work. Very Happy Thank You Praying
parrotlover100

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 31st 2009, 2:33 pm

Oh that is such good news Parrotlover, it just goes to show what prayer can do.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 2nd 2009, 7:31 pm

I am so happy to hear he is recovering Heart Pump the power of prayer is Wonderful & Miraculous Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down