Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family

+3
Dreamer
Wind-Dancer
Linda
7 posters

Go down

Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family Empty Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family

Post by Linda May 21st 2009, 4:15 pm

Hi Friends, I am requesting prayers to bring my Niece's little boy Rene back to our family.
My niece gave birth to Rene almost 4 years ago, the relationship dissolved between my niece and her boyfriend, but he remained a big part in his sons life, taking him to his home most weekends, and sometimes for weeks at a time, with my nieces consent. Yesterday he picked up his son, and as he left he told my niece that he was not bringing Rene back, and that he would be fighting for full custody.
The whole household is in despair without him. She lives with her parents, and Grand-Parents, everyone is at a loss, so I am asking for Prayers for his return. Thank You All so much! Linda BrokenHeart
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family Empty Re: Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family

Post by Wind-Dancer May 22nd 2009, 10:33 am

Lord Jesus I pray for little Rene to be brought back to the people that love and miss him. Lord you know where he is because you see and know everything we cannot hide anything from you, you Lord are all knowing and all seeing. Lord Jesus give the father wisdom about this situation and lead and guide him to return this child in Jesus Name. Amen
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family Empty Re: Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family

Post by Dreamer May 22nd 2009, 10:58 am

Praying to Mother and Father God for the safe return of Rene!
May the angels embrace everyone who is touched by this.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 22nd 2009, 11:34 am

Wow! What a Feeling of Love Embraced Me as Tears Welled up as I read the Prayers you sent Wind-Dancer and Dreamer, Thank You! Thank You! Love, Linda :sf:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 May 22nd 2009, 11:53 am

May God protect Rene and guild him safely home.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 22nd 2009, 5:31 pm

Thank You Parrot Lover for your kind prayer, with Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 23rd 2009, 9:23 am

My prayers will be with the family in hopes that the mother and father may sort out their differences, Rene is stuck with no choice at the moment and i believe that God will Bring him back to his momma.

Angels of God please watch over him :s2:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 26th 2009, 2:45 pm

Thank You Spirit Being, from the bottom of my heart. with Love, Linda flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots May 26th 2009, 5:59 pm

amen, children need their mom, for sure.
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude May 29th 2009, 9:12 am

Prayers lifted, Light amplified and sent first to comfort and protect this childs heart and innocence during this time which must be giving them great confusion being away from Mommy, for the return of this innocent child to their Mother, to comfort the Mother and extended family during this time of heartache and great concern, for the childs Father to gain a clear focus and understanding as to the importance of a Mother in the life of the child, may he also move forward working together with the childs Mother only for the love and well being of the child they share until this child is grown.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots May 31st 2009, 5:18 pm

that was an awesome prayer DUDE
you took the experience right out of my heart...
there are so many other children with the same
family issues and your prayer for Rene was
an asemblence that may touch many children and families
as we read it.... hopeing our energy heals the world.
whats this? :- o -: Azna sends birds (and flowers) does this count as one? LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 1st 2009, 1:40 pm

Wow! Thank you so much HypnoDude, and all that have sent prayers, I have been fowarding them to my sister, she is the one that asked me to send out the Prayer request for her Grand-Baby Rene (Nay-Nay) is his nick-name.
Love, Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed to bring little Rene back to his family Empty update on Little Rene

Post by Linda June 2nd 2009, 9:11 pm

Hi Friends, just wanted to let you know what has happened since I first sent out the prayer request.
A few days after the father took his son, he allowed my niece to talk to Rene on the telephone. He told her "Mommy, I wanna come home and sleep with you."
The next time she was able to talk to Rene he told her "I don't wanna talk."
then the next time she talked to him, Rene told her "I can't talk"
Rene's daddy has since agreed to let Rene come home on weekends, until the custody issue is settled.
WOW! the miracle of ALL YOUR PRAYERS, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!
Linda

My sister (Rene's Grandmother) asked me to pass along this message to all of you;
"Thank you for the thought, the time and the essence of your prayers. It was very much Heart felt!"
Heart Pump
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 3rd 2009, 3:15 pm

I am so happy to here that Rene will have both his parents in his life.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 4th 2009, 4:52 pm

meeee tooooo! thanks
Happy Linda
(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 6th 2009, 2:21 pm

Linda has their been any news on Rene? I will keep him in my prayers.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down