Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For My Beloved Friend Debbie

+3
Wind-Dancer
Spirit-Being
HypnoDude
7 posters

Go down

For My Beloved Friend Debbie Empty For My Beloved Friend Debbie

Post by HypnoDude April 1st 2009, 9:28 pm

I come to you tonight asking for you to lift Prayer for my Friend Debbie.

Debbie was diagnosed with Cancer in September of 2008. She has had a hard and courageous battle with this dis-ease. However her battle is near its end.

I arrived back home yesterday after a week long trip across country to see her. Deb was placed under Hospice care at home on Saturday.

I received word tonight that her Transition is near. All medical signs show that she may not make it through the night.

I ask of you to please lift prayer for a peaceful transition for Deb, to ease her dis-comfort and pain that she has been enduring because of her dis-ease. That Deb's Homecoming be greeted with all those who have gone before, her Mother, her sister Denise, and her Grandmother. May Deb's Spirit Guide hold her hand on her Journey to the Heavens and comfort her heart during her Transition. May Love and Light be shown upon Deb's family and lesson the ache in their hearts, and provide them with healing as Deb transitions back Home, to be able to watch over each and every one as they carry a piece of her in their hearts until we all meet again.

I Thank You all from the bottom of my heart. Your thoughts and Prayers are much appreciated.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

For My Beloved Friend Debbie Empty Re: For My Beloved Friend Debbie

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2009, 11:24 pm

I am sorry to hear about Debbie and this Disease that has taken hold of her i will keep her in my prayers tonight.

Saints of God, come to Debbie's aid!
Come to meet her loved ones, angels of the Lord!
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer April 1st 2009, 11:39 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, With heavy hearts we come to You. You are Almighty Creator God; holy and full of grace and love. Our hearts are heavy because of a life that is leaving us. Death engulfs us Lord. Fear is waiting to take us down. Thank You Father, that because of Jesus, You know our pain and sorrow intimately. Thank You that Jesus knows the way through this dark shadow. Take the hand of our dear sister and make Yourself known. Guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Keep that which is Your own and take it into eternity to be with You. In Jesus, death is but a shadow. Jesus has swallowed up its sorrows and pain. Thank You Jesus for the cross. Thank You Jesus for the resurrection. Lord, we are before You, confessing that You are Lord of all; the gate keeper to eternal life. Your grace and love abound even as our sin seems ever increasing. Take our hands Lord and lead us through. We lay our fears at your feet. Your promise is that You -- and You alone -- will come to take us home.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude April 2nd 2009, 10:28 am

Thank You so much for your thoughts and Prayers.

Icy, Deb's Niece from Tennessee just called me. Deb is now Home. After a rough and restless night, At 4:57am today, Deb found her peace, she smiled and waved to someone who appeared to be in the kitchen, but not visible to her husband Dale. Deb took her last earthly breath and completed her transition Home.

Thank You all, each and every one who posted here, read this thread and offered any Prayer. I appreciate it so very much.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer April 2nd 2009, 12:20 pm

I am glad Deb is HOME and that her passing was peaceful.
Her suffering is over and she can now return to "life" Wink
I am also glad you were able to spend as much time with her this past week as you did, and that you didn't hesitate to make the journey and the other people and possible barriers weren't there. Sounds like you planned well Wink

You know I am always here for you For My Beloved Friend Debbie 730310
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 2nd 2009, 6:07 pm

Hypno-Dude I am so, so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling. )-:
Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 April 2nd 2009, 6:43 pm

i'm very sorry Hypno-Dude for the lose of your good friend Debbie,don't grieve for her she is now home with God and with no more pain.I will say a prayer for her soul and you so you won't hurt so much of her passing.I know she wouldn't want you to be sad.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 3rd 2009, 2:46 pm

I am sorry to hear of Debbie's passing i know she left some good memories here on earth and i know she will never be forgotten, even though i did not know her i feel as if i did. She is at peace now in Gods Loving Arms her journey has just begun and i believe she is always with the people she Loved.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 3rd 2009, 3:05 pm

You are right Hypno-Dude, I regret butting in on something so personal. Sorry )-:
Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude April 6th 2009, 3:13 pm

Linda wrote:You are right Hypno-Dude, I regret butting in on something so personal. Sorry )-:
Linda

Dear Linda
Im not so sure I know what you are talking about here, you did not butt in on anything and no apology is neccessary.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 6th 2009, 3:29 pm

Peace & Love Linda (-:

Last edited by Linda on April 15th 2009, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sending love)
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots April 28th 2009, 5:40 pm

sorry to hear your friend has left
she held on a long time for all...
LOVE
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators