Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow People

5 posters

Go down

Shadow People Empty Shadow People

Post by Spirit-Being August 5th 2009, 9:25 pm

Found this Ghostly Encounter on the web thought i would share it with all of you.

Greg Brown wrote:Posted on June 16, 2009

Early Summer of ‘76 near Cincinnati, OH. I was about 19 years old at the time. I was working the closing shift at a fast food place a couple of miles from home. I finished my shift at about 2:00 AM. As usual I started walking home to get in a little exercise before the evening was completely gone. It must have been about 2:15 or 2:20 AM when I reached home.

My mother was a very light sleeper, so I had to be extra quiet when arriving at home. All the lights were out and everyone in the house was already asleep. I should note here that there was a large “picture” window adjacent to the front door in the living room, and another equally large “picture” window in the dining room that perfectly lined up with the first window. Moonlight was usually sufficient to guide me through that part of the house. Please note that the dining room window was plainly visible because of the moonlight.

I passed through the living room without making a sound. As I started to enter the dining room to make a left into the hallway to enter my bedroom someone stepped directly in front of me blocking my path. This person was about an inch taller than me, so I automatically assumed it was my older brother. He was the only one in the house taller than me at the time.

I apologized to him because I nearly collided with him. He didn’t move, talk or make any gestures. I stepped back and tried to focus on his face, but couldn’t make out any features at all. Since I couldn’t see his face looking directly at it, I tried looking at him sideways (something I learned from a Biology teacher years earlier) in order to make out any details at all.

When I looked right, I still couldn’t see anything. When I looked left, this “person” darted out through another open dining room door to exit the house via the backyard. I immediately followed thinking I had surprised a burglar. This “person” didn’t make a sound when it moved, and it moved faster than anyone I’d ever seen. All the hair on my neck and arms was standing straight up, and adrenaline was coursing through my body. It took quite a while to calm down.

Things at home were very bad at the time (my parents were breaking up) and I didn’t dare mention this to anyone. There was already enough turmoil in the house. I left home July 4, 1976, and married just several weeks later. The first year passed quickly. I would frequently stop at home to check on my younger brothers, to make sure they were OK. I guess it was about early summer of 77’ when I stopped in one day. My aunt had stopped to visit my mother, and I didn’t want to disturb them. So I just wandered about the house, noticing something was very different but couldn’t put my finger on it.

I asked my mom if she painted the house, because everything looked brighter. That is when my aunt spoke up and said that the house had just been blessed by her minister. That made quite an impression on me. I doubt I will ever forget it.

Several more years or so would pass before I found out that my other brothers had some experience not unlike my own. One of my brothers in particular, I will call “Jason” had a very bad encounter about a year earlier (he was about 17 at the time). He was alone in his room (my old room) when three of these solid black figures simply appeared coming up through the floor. The house was built on a solid concrete slab, no basement! It scared him so bad he had to sleep with the light on, and he did this well into his late twenties.

I can’t recall each of my other brothers’ exact stories, but the common element was these solid black figures. This is something we simply don’t talk about anymore. That is all I can tell you right now. If it wasn’t a little bit scary, you should check your pulse, you might be dead. Ha! No, really. I’m not making any of this up…, I still get a few goose bumps when I think about it. God Bless.

Written by Greg Brown, Copyright 2009

http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/very-close-encounters-with-solid-black-things/

The other day while i was rearranging the furniture in the house, i saw something in the window in the corner of my eye i turned towards the window and a grayish shadow moved away, i thought this was strange it was very sunny out.

Has anyone experienced seeing shadow people as i like to call them?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Shadow People Empty Re: Shadow People

Post by 23luda23 August 6th 2009, 1:22 am

That is interesting. I was in the bathtub reading my book just 30 minutes ago and I saw from the corner of my eye something flew by, higher up . So I thought it was weird and turn my head and look up expecting to see a big flying bug or something like that but there was nothing there. I tried to look around to see whatever made that shadow but could not use anything as an excuse. What even more strange that I am riding your post right now, about this.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 6th 2009, 12:54 pm

one night i was asleep in my bedroom. something woke me up. the hallway light outside my door was on. i started to look around.i was groggy. i saw a shadow person. it was near my bed. it appeared to be telling me something. i never understood what it was trying to tell me. it only stayed a few seconds and then was gone. i had trouble going back to sleep that night. i had to find my happy place before sleep came again.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 7th 2009, 1:35 pm

Thank you for posting that ghostly encounter story I'm very fascinated with this topic I for 1 have never seen a shadow person,I don't know how i would react.also Wind-Dancers encounter with a shadow person in the middle of the night, waking up and finding it near her bed trying to tell her something probably would have left me unable to go back to sleep either.Thank you for sharing your experience Wind-Dancer that must have been frightening. Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 7th 2009, 6:31 pm

luda wrote:That is interesting. I was in the bathtub reading my book just 30 minutes ago and I saw from the corner of my eye something flew by, higher up . So I thought it was weird and turn my head and look up expecting to see a big flying bug or something like that but there was nothing there. I tried to look around to see whatever made that shadow but could not use anything as an excuse. What even more strange that I am riding your post right now, about this.

Very Interesting luda
I would like to share an experience that i had while i was in the shower. While i was washing my hair i had my eyes closed, on the ceiling above me there is a light, while i was washing my hair i saw the light coming through my eye lids, even with my eyes closed. Something covered the light and i felt a presence was staring at me from above, i tried to get the shampoo off my face and eyes so i could open them and see what the heck was blocking the light, before i was able to wash all the shampoo off this presence moved away and the light was brighter again.

To this day i do not know what happened, but what i felt was unsettling at the time.

throughout my life things happen and i have no explanation for them, which leads me to understand that everything happens for a reason, i have found many times in my life that i would be directed to a person or a person would be directed to me to help in some way. Our experiences help others to understand what they may have experienced and vice versa.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on August 7th 2009, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 7th 2009, 7:20 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:one night i was asleep in my bedroom. something woke me up. the hallway light outside my door was on. i started to look around.i was groggy. i saw a shadow person. it was near my bed. it appeared to be telling me something. i never understood what it was trying to tell me. it only stayed a few seconds and then was gone. i had trouble going back to sleep that night. i had to find my happy place before sleep came again.

Very interesting experience Wind-Dancer, what really amazed me was that this shadow person was trying to tell you something. I decided to do some research on shadow people i found this trailer of a documentary on shadow people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1krY5Kaog

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 7th 2009, 9:10 pm

wow very interesting. are children from the grave classed as shadow people or just spirits? if what i saw were children from the grave so to speak, what could they want from me? very interesting video, thanks for sharing.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 8th 2009, 2:27 pm

Well to answer your question Wind-Dancer shadow people are just darker energies, does not make them evil or any sort but it does categorize them because they are much darker in form. I do not have an answer as to why some spirits are mist like or lighter in appearance and some are darker.

The most common interpretation would be that the darker forms are automatically evil and lighter forms are Good the important thing is what you believe to be true.

Through my experiences i have found that most of the spirits i have been in contact with were just looking for help, I could not see these spirits with my eyes instead i saw impressions or visions of these spirits in my minds eye. A few times i helped some spirits cross over because they were frightened to move on. They asked for my help, so i obliged. I am not sure what they want from you Wind-Dancer maybe they just want help, if you ever feel or see their presence around you can ask them some questions. This may help you to understand why they are there.

What do you want?

Why are you here?

You may be surprised to find that they are lost and just need some reassurance, to help them let go of this earthly world, but the best way is to go with what you are feeling, these types of situations are very unpredictable, so i will say use caution but do not fear. If it feels negative then ask it to leave, simple as that.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 8th 2009, 2:55 pm

i have to make an amendment to my earlier post here.My son reminded me of an event that occured in my life that i completely forgot about till he reminded me.Well here goes,I try to remember it as best i can it happened about a year ago,I was on a trip with my daughter and her Husband by the way they are married by the Muslim religion not by the American tradition,and 2 of my grand children.WE where at some hotel.Every one was sleeping i woke up for some reason out of the blue and looking across the room in the moonlight that was seeping through the curtains i saw a dark outline of a small person by the adjoining room door.it was a shadow person i remember i shook my head and wiped my eyes and looked again in the direction and it was gone i remember seeing the door but the dark shadow was gone.So i just wanted to say that yes i also saw a shadow person. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 12th 2009, 1:16 pm

Last night I read something in the book that prompt me to ask a question. Did anyone feel or experience anything abnormal day/s after the encounter with these shadow people? Has anyone got sick? Hope not.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 12th 2009, 1:58 pm

good question , and no i havent felt anything different after seeing them but everyone s experiences are different.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 13th 2009, 10:42 am

It's been a while since my experience, i must say that the night of this experience with the light being blocked, this was the third incident that night, the first incident was the loud sound of horns or buzzing sound that shook my house and many of the things on the table. The second experience that night was the mouse cursor on my screen seemed to have move in a new spot. And lastly of course the shower incident. This night i was very scared but The next day i felt confused i did not know what had happened that night and i racked my brain trying to figure it out, but to this day i still do not have an answer. The only words i could use for how i felt the next days is CONFUSED and SHOCKED.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 17th 2009, 11:42 pm

Thank you for answering and i am glad no one got sick. I never experienced anything like that but i enjoy reading about them. Thank you for sharing :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 2nd 2009, 8:10 pm

Yes. I think people make too much out of "shadow" people and they're nothing more than spirits and how their energy comes to us through the veil. I've seen spirits as this forum a few times and I think it's just easier for them to show themselves to us that way than as a former self we would know.
SouthernBelle82

Female
Number of posts : 14
Hobbies : Cooking, reading, Karaoke, playing Sims, politics
Tell us about yourself : I'm 27 and majoring in criminal justice.
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 23rd 2009, 11:25 am

Nicely put SouthernBelle82

In most cases Fear can play a huge part in whether we understand these experiences, sometimes our Fears keep us from the Truth.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down