Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a Presence

5 posters

Go down

Feeling a Presence Empty Feeling a Presence

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2009, 3:47 am

About a half hour ago i felt some kind of energy touch my arm near my shoulder, i put my hand a little above where i felt this touch but the window was open and cool air was coming through, which made it difficult to feel the energy with my hand. I began feeling a presence in the room with me, it was neutral there was no malicious intent i felt this presence was here because i was open enough to sense it. These things never cease to amaze me i get very excited and think about posting right away, i am exhausted or i would try asking some questions, another time maybe. I just felt i should post this experience, if any of you have had a similar experience please feel free to share. would love to here about them.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Feeling a Presence Empty Re: Feeling a Presence

Post by Wind-Dancer July 13th 2009, 9:28 am

Wow awesome , Its been a while since i had an experience like that. Thanks for sharing.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2009, 6:30 pm

Would love to hear your experience Wind-Dancer if you feel like sharing.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 14th 2009, 12:58 pm

i think that is really cool.i had or should say an unexplained thing happen the other night.I was sitting by the window up on the second floor,my son asked me to look outside and see why the sensor light went on in the driveway as i was looking out my neighbors car was in the driveway and i noticed his christmas tree air freshner was swaying rapidily back and forth hanging from his rear view mirror.I thought it was strange like maybe someone was in the car or the window was open and the wind was blowing it? but it was neither.As i looked away and looked back it stopped swaying and as i was staring at it wondering if i really saw it moving it started swaying again. It was like wow i couldn't believe it or explain it. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 14th 2009, 3:34 pm

WOW, Great experiences! I had something similar a long time ago (about 6-7 years) I was sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter in the meditation like position- praying, this was right after I finished reading some of the bible . I was pretty deep into it, I remember I was thanking God, then I felt someone behind me. I don’t know how to explain what I was feeling somewhat scared and ashamed. My eyes were closed and I did not move, but what I saw within- is me falling down to the ground asking God to forgive me. Then the presence moved right trough me and I felt it, I can’t even explain how it felt, I know it did not feel bad. Have you see or felt something that brings chills in your body? This is kind off how it felt but every-where and with much more power.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 3:58 pm

parrotlover wrote:i think that is really cool.i had or should say an unexplained thing happen the other night.I was sitting by the window up on the second floor,my son asked me to look outside and see why the sensor light went on in the driveway as i was looking out my neighbors car was in the driveway and i noticed his christmas tree air freshner was swaying rapidily back and forth hanging from his rear view mirror.I thought it was strange like maybe someone was in the car or the window was open and the wind was blowing it? but it was neither.As i looked away and looked back it stopped swaying and as i was staring at it wondering if i really saw it moving it started swaying again. It was like wow i couldn't believe it or explain it.

My mother told me about this happening after i had told her to check the driveway, and i was amazed at what she saw. She asked me to come look at it but i was busy doing something i only wish i stopped what i was doing. My analytical mind thought maybe the window was open or someone in the car, but when she said it stopped and by itself started moving again was amazing.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 4:10 pm

luda wrote:WOW, Great experiences! I had something similar a long time ago (about 6-7 years) I was sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter in the meditation like position- praying, this was right after I finished reading some of the bible . I was pretty deep into it, I remember I was thanking God, then I felt someone behind me. I don’t know how to explain what I was feeling somewhat scared and ashamed. My eyes were closed and I did not move, but what I saw within- is me falling down to the ground asking God to forgive me. Then the presence moved right trough me and I felt it, I can’t even explain how it felt, I know it did not feel bad. Have you see or felt something that brings chills in your body? This is kind off how it felt but every-where and with much more power.

That is the energy its like water and it tingles with electricity, only way i can explain it, the thought that comes to me since you were in meditation/prayer is a very holy presence what the bible would call the holy spirit, deep prayer or meditation is the devotion that helps us open up so we can receive what God has for us. This is a wonderful experience and one im sure you will remember always.

I have felt the chills before as well the electricity is amazing only way i could describe the feeling i had when this energy went through me was, like being a young child again where everything was exciting and new i almost felt giddy in a way that i could not stop smiling. These things happen when we are open for them. deep prayer or meditation can be the open door for these experiences. Also when we send out Love through prayer or meditation we get Love in return and sometimes it could come in the form of this amazing energy.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 15th 2009, 5:33 pm

I had an experience with a presence the day my dad died. My dad was living in california, i was living in arkansas. I was working a split shift at work, and i was resting between shifts. I had dozed off. I awoke suddenly to a touch on my cheek. I saw my dad and heard him say" i love you , just wanted to say good bye. Before that moment i didnt know my dad had passed away. I received a call about a half hour later telling me my dad had passed away about a half hour ago. I started to cry, but i knew he had came to me to tell me goodbye to help ease my pain.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 16th 2009, 2:58 pm

I am sorry for your loss Wind-Dancer )-:

I have a couple of experiences I would like to share with you all.

I participated in a prayer circle with my mother, sister and a friend. an Enlightening experience as we sat around a round table. At one point
the discussion was about me releasing my painful baggage, I started crying, and heard like an auditorium full of other people crying with me. I assumed that my mother, sis and friend had heard them too, but later found out that they did not. (-:

Another time, I attended a new little church with my mother and sister. I am not one to sing in public, but everyone was singing "How great thou art" and I really got into singing the song, I felt like I was at a "little house on the prairie" kind of church and sang along really loud cause there were so many people singing that I could hardly hear myself. It was exhilarating, after the song I turned back to look at the crowd, and noticed only about 6 or 8 other people in the small church, but I had heard hundreds of voices.
(-:
Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 16th 2009, 3:09 pm

Your dad obviously loved you very much. People that move on from this plane, seem to still be connected in some way, your dad could not travel on his journey until he knew you would be okay. Many times our loved ones that pass on try to contact us we just need to be open for the signs.

I would like to share a short experience i had, my mothers boyfriend had passed away in the hospital, right after his passing the same night there were all kinds of signs, one in particular the light bulb up blew as i turned the light on and sparks flew everywhere. The second thing that happened to me was feeling his presence in the room with me i began talking to him telepathically and he was answering me he asked me to tell the whole family that he was okay, mostly everyone was shocked by this but the only one that did not believe was his daughter, she said that i must be losing my mind. I do understand now that in many cases loved ones cannot move on until they can get a message out to the loved ones here on earth so that they may be able to move on quickly to their next journey.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 17th 2009, 2:16 pm

Linda wrote:I participated in a prayer circle with my mother, sister and a friend. an Enlightening experience as we sat around a round table. At one point
the discussion was about me releasing my painful baggage, I started crying, and heard like an auditorium full of other people crying with me. I assumed that my mother, sis and friend had heard them too, but later found out that they did not. (-:

Another time, I attended a new little church with my mother and sister. I am not one to sing in public, but everyone was singing "How great thou art" and I really got into singing the song, I felt like I was at a "little house on the prairie" kind of church and sang along really loud cause there were so many people singing that I could hardly hear myself. It was exhilarating, after the song I turned back to look at the crowd, and noticed only about 6 or 8 other people in the small church, but I had heard hundreds of voices.
(-:

Amazing Experiences Linda

I know how tough it can be hearing something supernatural and noone else can. These experiences were meant for us alone, all we can do is share them and hope to get some feedback on them in hopes to find some answers.

I believe the voices you heard were the Angels, there is something called speaking in tongues many people are able to allow the spirit to flow through them and they speak in native languages that they could not possibly know. Someone once told me that speaking in tongues is the language of the Angels and a direct connection with God. Your experience seemed very similar to what people experience when they speak in tongues, another thing some people do not even know they have spoken in tongues.

Here is something i found on the subject.

Speaking in tongues is the New Testament phenomena where a person or persons speaks in a language that is unknown to him/her. This language is either the language of angels or other earthly languages (1 Cor. 13:1). It occurred in Acts 2 at Pentecost and also in the Corinthian church as is described in 1 Corinthians 14. This New Testament gift was given by the Holy Spirit to the Christian church and is for the purpose of the edification of the Body of Christ as well as for glorifying the Lord.

http://www.carm.org/questions/about-doctrine/what-speaking-tongues

Thanks for sharing Linda Hope this helped

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 17th 2009, 8:23 pm

Thank you Spirit Being, for your comments and going the extra mile and finding the information for me on speaking in tongues. It was very interesting. Hugggsss, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down