Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling & Seeing

2 posters

Go down

Feeling & Seeing Empty Feeling & Seeing

Post by Spirit-Being February 2nd 2009, 10:41 am

Last night after the super-bowl i watched tv "Ghostly Encounters" Then i decided to pray, after prayer I heard my name called out in a whisper "~~Mike~~" while i was in the bathroom. At first i said could it have been the neighbors but i knew it was just too late, it was 2 am. I am sure they were sleeping and even so, how could i possibly mistake a whisper right near me, for the neighbors talking through walls. So i believe this was a Ghost/Spirit.

I turned out the lights and went to sit in bed,as my dog (Bella) was already comfortable in her spot. I looked out into the dark room, and felt a presence with me, i focused my mind and looked out into the blackness, as time went on i was able to see a little more clearly as the light from the moon shone into the windows slightly. My eyes adjusted, but as i looked out into the dark room their were shadows moving light enegry moving i felt that one of the spirits were trying to enter my body becuase they wanted to experience being alive again kind of like whoopi goldberg in Ghost pale I found this amazing i always knew there was energy all around us but i actually saw these whisps of energy.

During all of this i saw a light, that is hard to describe only way i can is whitish-blue sitting on my shoulder, it only lasted maybe 5 seconds and it was gone. I felt very open i believe my chakras were very balanced last night and i was finally able to make friends with what ever was in my house, i even told them i love them, and if they needed to move on they could, despite whatever they did. I said we all make mistakes and we all do Good things, i said if you felt you did not finish what you needed to do here you will come back and do what needs to be done in your next life. I felt this Ghost/Spirit felt more at ease, as if he had finally found some comfort.

Any how this was a wonderful experience for me, i actually feel more at peace in my own home.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Feeling & Seeing Empty Re: Feeling & Seeing

Post by Dreamer February 2nd 2009, 2:19 pm

Hmm...I'm thinking maybe it was one of your angels, and maybe the feeling you got was being enveloped in their wings Wink maybe an arch angel since the color you saw was whitish-blue.

It could have been your spirit guide as well. some believe they are positioned behind our right shoulder.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 2nd 2009, 4:31 pm

I never gave this any thought, this could very well be, how comforting this is I love you I have always viewed interaction with beings as either a Ghost/Spirit maybe i truly need to evaluate how i see things and learn from the different experiences i have. This would probably be helpful.

It is amazing you mentioned this because today as i rode my 10 speed to work i felt angels with me 2 i believe one on each side of me as i rode speedily down the road. I felt a sense of Peace and Protection.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer February 2nd 2009, 7:58 pm

Gotta love those angels!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11