Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions

3 posters

Go down

Predictions Empty Predictions

Post by Spirit-Being July 10th 2009, 9:44 pm

Have you ever felt that strange things come to you, about predicting future events?

Do you have strange visions that if you told others it would make them feel uncomfortable?

The reason i asked these question was because this has been happening to me as of late. I am predicting things with no doubts about the predictions they feel like they will happen. I have never predicted anything with confidence before, but i am noticing more and more that the feelings i am getting can not be told to others, so i am starting to write them down in a note book that i named Insights.

Have any of you felt this way?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Predictions Empty Re: Predictions

Post by 23luda23 July 11th 2009, 10:27 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Have you ever felt that strange things come to you, about predicting future events?

Do you have strange visions that if you told others it would make them feel uncomfortable?

The reason i asked these question was because this has been happening to me as of late. I am predicting things with no doubts about the predictions they feel like they will happen. I have never predicted anything with confidence before, but i am noticing more and more that the feelings i am getting can not be told to others, so i am starting to write them down in a note book that i named Insights.

Have any of you felt this way?

Many Blessings

No, i dont believe so, but I would love to hear some of your predictions and insights, that is if you want to share them. :s2:
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 12th 2009, 3:07 pm

i don't remember having any visions but at times i will do things spontaniously or buy something at the store that wasn't on my list but winds up being very useful or something that i'm glad i bought later because i needed it. like a strange insight for the future need.??!!
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2009, 5:51 pm

These visions are very strange, i did not ask for these things they just came to me.

First: I was relaxing on the couch when a vision came to me of my passing, i literally saw myself in the woods about to let go of the earth and move on. I questioned this in my mind wondering how this is possible, but for many years i have looked for solitude, and maybe my fate brings me to a serene place in the woods. Where i will be out in nature were i always felt comfortable.

Second: I was on the computer one day listening to - Heart of Reiki - Merlins Magic which is a song i really love, anyhow i was thinking about Merlin the Magician from ancient myths and history the century popped in my mind 6th Century i specifically remember see that it was in the it was around 580 AD, i found this amazing so i went quickly to the search bar and typed in merlins name and found a site that said 6th Century. Now this may have been something i have watched in the past but if it was i was not aware of it.

Third: I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone and strangely the conversation was about death, a vision popped in my mind and it was 2015 the impression i got was this is the year she would move on. Strangely this vision happened a day or two before i watched the movie Knowing and when i saw this one scene in the movie i was some what uneasy this is not something i asked for, it just comes quickly like a flash of ligtning.

Whether or not these things actually occured or will occur i do not know, all i know is it was something i have never experienced before and they were somewhat troubling, but amazing as well.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 13th 2009, 8:39 pm

That is Amazing Spirit-Being!

I have a question. Do you believe that our true self knows everything -past, present and future?

And what is the difference between prophecy and prediction?
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 14th 2009, 4:26 am

luda wrote:I have a question. Do you believe that our true self knows everything -past, present and future?

Good question luda, i do believe that our True Self has access to this information, i have read on the web, that our Higher Self has chosen this path and knows everything that has happened, that is happening, and will happen. We can trust our Higher Selves for guidance.

luda wrote:And what is the difference between prophecy and prediction?

This is something i was thinking about a few days ago, here are the definitions they are very similar.

Prophecy
  • knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
  • a prediction uttered under divine inspiration

Prediction
  • the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
  • a statement made about the future
  • A prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future in more certain terms than a forecast.

The only difference i see here according to these definitions, is that a person who receives a prophecy knows exactly where the vision came from and gives credit to the Divine. Where as someone who gets a prediction, usually affirms that the prediction will come true without knowing the exact source of it.

I feel a prophecy is a cosmic event, something so big that it would change the way people treat each other and see the world, it will involve all of humanity & life.

I feel a prediction is on a much smaller sale, the events are about fewer people or an individual or a smaller event.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 14th 2009, 12:24 pm

parrotlover wrote:i don't remember having any visions but at times i will do things spontaniously or buy something at the store that wasn't on my list but winds up being very useful or something that i'm glad i bought later because i needed it. like a strange insight for the future need.??!!

These are important insights we should never overlook these things our intuition is always guiding us.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 14th 2009, 12:35 pm

thank you Spirit-Being so i guess we all have to be more alert and intuned to what we are feeling and not over look small details that pop up they may be very important or like our inner guides are trying to tell us something. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 15th 2009, 4:09 am

Spirit-Being wrote:
Good question luda, i do believe that our True Self has access to this information, i have read on the web, that our Higher Self has chosen this path and knows everything that has happened, that is happening, and will happen. We can trust our Higher Selves for guidance.

That is what i believe too.

Spirit-Being wrote: This is something i was thinking about a few days ago, here are the definitions they are very similar.

Prophecy
  • knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
  • a prediction uttered under divine inspiration

Prediction
  • the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
  • a statement made about the future
  • A prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future in more certain terms than a forecast.

The only difference i see here according to these definitions, is that a person who receives a prophecy knows exactly where the vision came from and gives credit to the Divine. Where as someone who gets a prediction, usually affirms that the prediction will come true without knowing the exact source of it.

I feel a prophecy is a cosmic event, something so big that it would change the way people treat each other and see the world, it will involve all of humanity & life.

I feel a prediction is on a much smaller sale, the events are about fewer people or an individual or a smaller event.

Many Blessings

Thank you very much Thank You I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 15th 2009, 4:19 am

Spirit-Being-These are important insights we should never overlook these things our intuition is always guiding us.

You right, I ignored that many times and payed for it. My current goal is to "pay attention and act".
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 3:39 pm

Well said luda i too must pay more attention Awareness is so very important in this life if we are not aware and walk around in a dream like state how can we see whats right in front of us, we would probally miss important things.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down