Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011

3 posters

Go down

Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011 Empty Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011

Post by ruanwenxian September 23rd 2011, 10:40 am

My Predictions for October 2011

On October 2011, Europe will get attention to us by anti-government protests, sotck market crack down… Like, American will be attack by a big earthquake and The White House will have a new military decision.

1. Earthquake in Indonesia
- Time: October 2 - October 9

2. Earthquake in Afghanistan
- Time: October 1 - October 8

3. Earthquake in Spain
- Time: October 17 - October 22

4. Earthquake in Chile
- Time: October 15 - October 22

5. Earthquake in the United States
- Time: September 22 - September 28
Or
- Time: October 10 - October 16

6. Earthquake in Mexico
- Time: October 3 - October 9
or
- Time: October 10 - October 16

7. Protests in India
- Time: October 9 - October 20

8. Protests in UAE
- Time: October 8 - October 20

9. Protests in Israel
- Time: October 10 - October 17

10. Protests in Oman
- Time: October 9 - October 22

11. Protests in Italy
- Time: October 7 - October 20

12. Protests in France
- Time: October 12 - October 19

13. Protests in Portugal
- Time: October 13 - October 21

14. Protests in Spain
- Time: October 11- October 21

15. Protests in Turkey
- Time: October 12 - October 20

16. Protests in the United States

17. America will have a new military decision.
- Time: September 28 - October 10

18. Italy economic will have difficulties and stock market crack down
- Time: October 11 - October 20

19. Turkey economic will have difficulties and stock market crack down
- Time: October 10 - October 20
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Number of posts : 10
Appreciation Points : 14
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011 Empty Re: Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011

Post by ruanwenxian September 23rd 2011, 10:42 am

Other my Predictions on August, but I'm sorry because my English very bad...

1. Big floods in the East of Russia
- Level: Some people die
- Time: August 06 - August 08

2. Disease (possibly E. coli) to attack France
- Time: August 8

3. Large floods in the South of Poland
- Time: August 15 - August 25

4. Floods in the East of Sweden
- Level: Normal
- Time: August 1 - August 10

5. There is an explosion in India. It is possible plane crash, terrorist bombing or explosion of military.
- Level: Have people die
- Time: August 10 - August 20

SRINAGAR, India (AP) — Indian troops in Kashmir fought a deadly gunbattle with suspected rebels crossing the military Line of Control from Pakistani-controlled territory Saturday, the army said.
One soldier and 11 suspected rebels were killed, army spokesman Lt. Col. J.S. Brar said, but only six suspected rebels' bodies were recovered. He said the other five bodies were lost when they fell into a river during the fighting in the disputed Himalayan region.

6. Military conflict in the North Korean
- Time: August 6 - August 15

South Korea says it has responded to artillery fired into a Yellow Sea flashpoint on Wednesday.
South Korea’s military says it fired three warning shots into the Yellow Sea, an hour after North Korean shelling was heard close to their disputed sea boundary.
The Wednesday afternoon incident occurred along a disputed western maritime border. South Korea says at least one shell was fired from the North but it does not know if it splashed into waters south of the Northern Limit Line.

7. Flooding in northwest of Iran
- Time: August 4 - August 15

8. Floods in southeastern Mongolia
- Time: August 1 - August 12

9. Strong earthquakes in Japan
- Earthquakes 1: August 1 - August 5
+ Location: North
+ Level: earthquake and tsunami, small injury.

- Earthquakes 1: August 6 - August 12
+ Location: East
+ Level: Some people injuries.

On 31 July, the Japanese had an earthquake but my predictions is wrong day.
Level: 6.4-magnitude, no danger of a major tsunami and there were a total of 6 injuries

Earthquake jolts northeastern Japan

NEW YORK (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey reports that a strong earthquake has shaken northeastern Japan, the same region devastated by the massive quake and tsunami in March.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage, and no tsunami warning was issued.

10. There are armed clashes occurred in Myanmar
- Time: August 10

11. Protests in Chile.
- Time: August 4

Chile students reject education plan, vow new action

CNN) -- The aftermath of clashes between protesters and police in Chile this week over educational reforms included nearly 900 people arrested and 90 police officers injured, a government spokesman said Friday.

12. Floods in the Eastern of New Zealand
- Time: August 1 – August 5

13. Libya has a peace treaty

Analysis: Libya rebels seek to avoid Tripoli battle

(Reuters) - Libyan rebel forces ill-equipped to fight their way into a city the size of Tripoli may look to locally brokered deals or a burgeoning popular uprising to break the will of Muammar Gaddafi's forces.

Libya's civil war so far has involved some serious urban fighting in towns such as Misrata, but most battles have been relatively small skirmishes.

If Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi retains the loyalty of large numbers of security forces in the capital, the ragtag opposition forces could struggle and there would be little NATO air strikes could do without risking civilians.
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011 Empty Re: Ruan Wen Xian's Predictions for 2011

Post by Vanilla2 September 23rd 2011, 4:35 pm

Ruanwenxian, welcome. I have a question, do you only predict doom and gloom?
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian September 23rd 2011, 10:27 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Ruanwenxian, welcome. I have a question, do you only predict doom and gloom?

I think the True also behind the doom, that is Karma. The gloomy future could help us connect with The God.
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 25th 2011, 11:34 pm

I understand that many of us need to hit rock bottom before, we can even see the Light. Same goes with societal structure. We all make mistakes as does society. We may learn a hard lesson down the road, but im sure it will awaken many people to the Truth. It's sad to think that this world as we know it, will continue this chaotic lifestyle. There's so much Beauty out there as well as misery in the world. I see the world evolving into a higher level of consciousness, where many more people wake up to who they truly are. Your predictions are very insightful ruanwenxian, many have visions but do not share them, i admire your courage, if these do take place i hope for less death and more people Awaken.

ruanwenxian wrote:The gloomy future could help us connect with The God.

I agree, its usually when things are so bad with no where to turn that people turn to God.

~Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 26th 2011, 7:56 am

I'm inquisitive as to just how these premonitions come to you wuanwenxian. Also what do you do with your findings, if thats the correct term. Are you in touch with any governing body as regards your insight into these premonitions. If so, do they act / have they acted on any of the information you give them, either now or in the past. Lastly how long have you been getting doom premonitions, and why do you think they come to you. I am assuming these are your predictions and not taken from somewhere or someone else. Apologies, so many questions but you post a lengthy piece, yet dont follow it up with anything about yourself. I have yet to see any introduction from you, hobbies or interests..
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian September 26th 2011, 9:59 am

I am a yogi come from Vietnam, you can view my Vietnamese blog here: dobatnhi*wordpress*com

I practice yoga and have some limited possibilities of spiritual as astrology... Now, I'm trying to improve methods of astrology and hope that it will become to perfect.

My aim is not to become a famous person or help the people run away of Karma. I hope that the people will see the True behind the Nature.

All events on earth (earthquake, war, famine...) were disposed by The God; They are Karma; man proposes, God disposes.

The people aren’t known about the Nature (or God), and believe that there is no God and they can win the Nature.

The affection of us for each other could bring Ourselves to Heaven. There is no save somebody's soul if the people aren’t known about the Nature.

Sorry, my English is not good!
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 26th 2011, 10:25 am

Don't apologize for your accent, your English is good. I certainly cant speak Vietnamese. Thank you for your Intro.

Acts of God have taken place for centuries, and will no doubt continue. Floods, bush fires, tornado's, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis. There is so much happening to our planet, things we are unaware of. Drilling below our seas, ha ha trying to reach the other side of our earth. Items orbiting our planet, either disintegrating or falling debris. NASA tampering with our planets and solar system, ( bombing a piece of our moon ), who gave them permission, we never. (Miners digging underground. I'm not too sure these are all "acts of God" unforeseen natural disasters nor outside of human control. My personal view is we the people are damaging our own wonderful earth, yet you and I have no control over the damagers. Do they ask our permission.

Just noticed you have no predictions for September.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian October 2nd 2011, 12:52 am

More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest
Police officers reach into a crowd of protesters to make an arrest on the Brooklyn Bridge during an Occupy Wall Street march in New York October 1, 2011. Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/02/us-wallstreet-protests-idUSTRE7900BL20111002

17. America will have a new military decision.
- Time: September 28 - October 10

Obama welcomes new military chief replacing Mullen‎ Houston Chronicle
Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael, and I also want to also acknowledge your son ... That's the story of Mike Mullen. It's the story of America. Link: http://www.chron.com/news/article/Obama-welcomes-new-military-chief-replacing-Mullen-2196130.php
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian October 2nd 2011, 10:12 pm

13. Protests in Portugal
—-> But It’s wrong time

Thousands march in Portugal against austerity
(Reuters) – Tens of thousands marched in Lisbon and Porto on Saturday to protest against austerity measures imposed under the terms of an EU/IMF bailout, the first major rallies since a center-right government took power in Portugal in June.

My English blog: http://ruanwenxian.blogspot.com
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian October 20th 2011, 8:49 am

These are my predictions for October 2011 become true:
More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest
Police officers reach into a crowd of protesters to make an arrest on the Brooklyn Bridge during an Occupy Wall Street march in New York October 1, 2011.
Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/02/us-wallstreet-protests-idUSTRE7900BL20111002

11. Protests in Italy
- Time: October 7 - October 20
A group of protesters stormed into Goldman Sachs' Milan office on Thursday, Reuters reports.
Police told Reuters that the protesters managed to get into the hallway of the Goldman Sachs offices in Milan's financial district, but were quickly dispersed. The protesters did leave behind some graffiti denouncing Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and saying "Give us money."
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/italy/111014/milan-protests-goldman-sachs-occupy-wall-street

14. Protests in Spain
- Time: October 11- October 21
Economic protests inspired by Spain's “indignados” and the Occupy Wall Street movement in New York “spread to cities around the world on Saturday.
http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=433263&CategoryId=12395

7. Protests in India
- Time: October 9 - October 20
Hunting for an ideology in the wake of the end of the Cold War, India's communist parties have leaped to adopt the Occupy Wall Street movement gathering steam around the world, reports the Indian Express.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-rice-bowl/wall-street-protests-spread-indias-communists

13. Protests in Portugal
(Reuters) - About 40,000 people marched in Portugal on Saturday as part of a global day of protest against the financial elite and hundreds broke through a police cordon around the parliament in Lisbon to occupy its broad marble staircase.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/15/us-protests-portugal-idUSTRE79E2HR20111015

These are my predictions for October 2011 become true but wrong time:
15. Protests in Turkey
9. Protests in Israel
- Time: October 10 - October 17
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by ruanwenxian October 20th 2011, 8:51 am

Predictions in November 2011

My predictions in October 2011 have 5 hits: protests in the U.S, Italy, Spain, Portugal and India for instance. And there are some hits wrong time, protests in Israel, Turkey ...
In November 2011, British, Italy, France will continue has problem with anti-government protests. Remarkable, the protest will spread across to Belarus, Hungary, Norway and Belgium.
Italy and Iceland will continue have problem with public debt and the people take to the streets to protest the their government.
In November 2011, Algeria will has a military conflict in November.
The protests will return Middle East include Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Sudan.
This month, China also will have big anti-government protest with reason, economic crisis and political crisis.

1. Protest in British
- Time: November 1 - November 14
- Reasons: Anti-government, economic crisis, against diplomacy resolution.

2. Protests in Belarus
- Time: November 8 - November 15
- Reason: Anti-government

3. Protests in Belgium
- Time: November 8 - November 15
- Reason: Economic crisis

4. Protests in Hungary
- Time: November 8 - November 20
- Reason: Education problem

5. Economic of Iceland will become dangerous to the people.

6. Protests in Italy
- Time: November 5 - November 20

7. Protests in Norway
- Time: November 5 - November 20
- Reason: against diplomacy resolution, education problem.

8. Russia economic will fall difficult and their government lose prestige.

9. Protests in France
- Time: November 1 - November 15
- Reason: economic crisis, religion problem.

10. Protests in Portugal
- Time: November 11 - November 19

11. Protests in Spain
- Time: November 5 - November 11

12. Protests in Pakistan
- Time: October 22 - November 11
- Reason: Diplomacy problem.

13. Protests in Turkmenistan
- Reason: Economic crisis.

14. Protest in Saudi Arabia
- Reason: Anti-government.

15. Protest in Kuwait
- Time: October 27 - November 11
- Reason: Anti-government, economic crisis.

16. Protests in Sudan
- Time: October 21 - November 11
- Reason: economic problem.

17. A social resolution of Obama is refuse by diet.
- Time: October 21 - November 12

18. Protests in Mexico
- Reason: Social problem.

19. Protests in Venezuela
- Time: October 24 - November 11

20. Protests in Algeria
- Time: October 24 - November 11

21. Algeria will has a military conflict.

22. Protests in Tunisia

23. Norway has problem with public debt.

24. Big protests in China
- Time: October 21 - November 12
- Reason: Anti-government, economic problem.
ruanwenxian
ruanwenxian

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 26th 2011, 3:37 pm

Interesting ruanwenxian, i too have had predictions come to me. may i ask do these predictions come to you during meditation or yoga or do they randomly come to you during mundane activities. I ask because i feel that you are very connected & trust your Intuition without question, which is Beautiful, its the one thing that will give us the Truth. To me its the soul/spirit that guides us, which i know to be the Intuition of my True Self.

~Many Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum