Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Predictions

5 posters

Go down

2012 Predictions Empty 2012 Predictions

Post by Spirit-Being June 5th 2009, 8:09 pm

2012 is speculated to be the End of the World based on the Mayan Calendar and other sources. Find out what kind of year 2012 will be: normal or prophetic.

For some time i have been very interested in 2012 a time of great significance for humanity, the predictions do help one to become more spiritual, whatever is to happen i shall be prepared for the event's that may unfold.

What does 2012 hold for all humanity?

Is 2012 the end of the world?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

2012 Predictions Empty Re: 2012 Predictions

Post by parrotlover100 June 6th 2009, 1:49 pm

2012 predictions lead me to think of the Celestine Prophecies the awaking of the world to a higher state of being.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 27th 2009, 4:14 am

I watched a program on discovery channel about the Mayans and their civilization. They have kept that calendar for thousands of years. I believed there was a record, of them believing that the end of the world will come couple thousand years back and they also had prophesied that day but what happened is a major changes in their civilization and if I remember it correctly major natural disasters that will lead someone to believe that it’s the end of the world. After watching this I had an idea about the earth cycles that possibly happen every one thousand years. I have done small research on the internet of recorded history and found that one thousand years ago there were major disasters and people though that it was the end of the world. I now believe that Mayans have marked the dates of these cycles and set the next one for 2012. This is only a theory, but I will be prepared for whatever happens. It’s better to be safe them sorry.

Peace and love :00:

Spirit-Being wrote:
For some time i have been very interested in 2012 a time of great significance for humanity, the predictions do help one to become more spiritual, whatever is to happen i shall be prepared for the event's that may unfold.

parrotlover100 wrote:2012 predictions lead me to think of the Celestine Prophecies the awaking of the world to a higher state of being.

That would be wonderful.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 3:31 pm

luda wrote:I watched a program on discovery channel about the Mayans and their civilization. They have kept that calendar for thousands of years. I believed there was a record, of them believing that the end of the world will come couple thousand years back and they also had prophesied that day but what happened is a major changes in their civilization and if I remember it correctly major natural disasters that will lead someone to believe that it’s the end of the world. After watching this I had an idea about the earth cycles that possibly happen every one thousand years. I have done small research on the internet of recorded history and found that one thousand years ago there were major disasters and people though that it was the end of the world. I now believe that Mayans have marked the dates of these cycles and set the next one for 2012. This is only a theory, but I will be prepared for whatever happens. It’s better to be safe them sorry.

Well said luda Thumb

It makes alot of sense that a major event could lead the mayans to believe the end was here. I have went through something similar, a strange event that led me to believe the end was here for all of humanity. With the year 2012 slowly approaching we can only hope to be prepared spiritually and to love ourselves and others. 2012 is very intriguing and whatever it brings only time will tell. 😕

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 3:52 pm

parrotlover wrote:2012 predictions lead me to think of the Celestine Prophecies the awaking of the world to a higher state of being.

I have also thought this could be what is to come. Hope so Meditate

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 15th 2009, 5:52 pm

Only God knows about this. But of course we should be ready when the time comes. When the end came….It’s like a thief in the night..We don’t know when will it comes. So we should be ready in whatever happens..
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 16th 2009, 3:12 pm

Well said Wind-Dancer Thumb

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 7th 2009, 1:34 am

I came across this and I thought it was interesting.

The year 2012 will see the end of the almost 2,500 year-old Mayan calendar and is believed to be a year which will witness a major change in the world order. Predicted by many to be a year of great spiritual transformation for humanity, many say that it will see a complete shift in the way we view the cosmos. On the downside, astrologers are predicting the rise in natural calamities with the adverse aspecting of three major planets — Pluto, Uranus and Neptune — considered very powerful energies for the earth and its inhabitants.

Says Shirley Bose, spiritual diviner, "2012 is a period of higher consciousness. People on a high spiritual plane will ascend to the next level, while people who live primarily on the material plane will seek spirituality. People will turn to New Age healing techniques besides using traditional medicine."

Says Sunita Menon, tarot card reader, "2012 will see the start of a completely new era. Astrologically, it is a difficult time but I do not foresee the end of the world. It will certainly be a time when human perceptions will change and spirituality will be heightened — a time when we will understand that miracles happen."

According to Larra Shah, crystal ball gazer, the earth will face numerous natural calamities during this period. "Some countries will experience major changes in weather patterns and cities surrounded by water will face natural calamities. So it's important for our disaster management systems to be in place."

Many international astrologers are predicting everything from the seas rising, to the collapsing of the financial system, to the demise of western civilisation and the drama of a new consciousness that will sweep the planet, as well as ascension to higher realms during this period. Says astrologer Lizia Batla, "It is a year of dramatic changes that is accompanied by pain, and definitely a landmark year."
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 7th 2009, 1:20 pm

Great Article Luda Very Happy

I feel that much of this is very accurate, as i read it it really seemed to click. I see the changes in people their thinking, more and more people are wondering what their purpose is, who they are, and why they are here... With the explosion of the New Age movement people are delving deeper into more spiritual aspects and away from the materialism that has plagued the thoughts of many of us on this planet. Material gain is not the answer, just moves us farther away from knowing ourselves.

Influence has been our glass we have been the drink (wine) that filled the glass, we are now realizing that we do not need to fill anything we must become filled now we become the glass and allow the spirit to fill us.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude August 7th 2009, 3:26 pm

My personal opinion is that the Mayans just ran out of ink. (As Sylvia Browne has been known to say)

And that 2012 will not be the end of the world, but rather a larger Spiritual awakening.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down