Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does it work?

3 posters

Go down

How does it work? Empty How does it work?

Post by SoFlo August 22nd 2013, 5:32 pm

I am curious about different kinds of readings (receiving them), but do not understand how some of them work at all, let alone how it works online. I had my palm read once years & years ago, & I have read a book I enjoyed called Karmic Palmistry by Jon Saint-Germain. The only other type of reading I'm even vaguely familiar with is tarot, though I've never experienced it first hand. That about sums up my entire knowledge on the subject. Either way, I was always under the impression readings were more of a face-to-face thing..... And before I request one, I'd like to be a bit more informed on what it is I'd be asking for! 

Thank You
SoFlo
SoFlo

Female
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : food & crochet
Tell us about yourself : curious about a lot. Looking to learn about past experiences & hopefully understand future lessons more clearly.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

How does it work? Empty Re: How does it work?

Post by laura ann August 23rd 2013, 1:18 am

actually to read tarot or palmistry requires no actual psychic gift s at all. Just knowledge of card meanings and  hand lines and symbols.
But if one can then add mediumystic abilities or intuitive skills etc it then will and does elevate these readings to another place.

this page has several alternative methods of divination  described and shown in usage on it.

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/f104-offer-or-request-intuitive-readings-free

stichomancy
bibliomancy
seashells
crumbled paper
tao stones
tarot
story cubes

just  a few of the many many methods one can read.

there are
druid stones, oghams, dice, dominoes, mah jong tiles, scarabs, runes, oracle cards, numerous types of oracle type cards, tea leaves, coffee grounds, throwing the bones, ribbons etc etc

research methods of divination

as far as receiving readings here.. I personally do not have  any readings offered at this time.

I still have one reading I owe to Deb.. that I cant seem to get my head clear enough to do at this time.
I cannot speak for anyone else just myself.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SoFlo August 23rd 2013, 9:06 am

Thanks! That looks like a great starting point! I'll be starting to look into that before the day ends! Thumbs Up
SoFlo
SoFlo

Female
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : food & crochet
Tell us about yourself : curious about a lot. Looking to learn about past experiences & hopefully understand future lessons more clearly.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow August 23rd 2013, 1:56 pm

Wave There are different forms of reading if you want card readings its knowledge of the meanings of the cards,if you want psychic reading the reader reads the energy around you if you want contact with spirit its a medium you need

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down