Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seen orbs on a camera last night while at work

3 posters

Go down

seen orbs on a camera last night while at work Empty seen orbs on a camera last night while at work

Post by 2Fast2Furious October 8th 2008, 5:16 pm

was warned about the room upstairs in workplace being haunted an you always seem to get the feeling that someone else is in the room.
I sat an watched the video camera last night an on two seperate cams i watched little light orbs passing through the room. was lovely to see an didn't feel scared as just feel who ever it is its watching over us while in a work surrounding not particularly safe to be around at time.
My mate told me to look for it an because I am very observing i seen exactly was she told me about.
2fast2furious
2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

seen orbs on a camera last night while at work Empty very interesting

Post by sxylitlrebel October 9th 2008, 11:05 am

I think your right about them watching over you. Maybe former employees that feel an attachment to the workplace.

God Bless
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

seen orbs on a camera last night while at work Empty Re: seen orbs on a camera last night while at work

Post by Michael October 9th 2008, 4:10 pm

Orbs are meant to be the energy of a spirit, what i understand is that to be considered an orb it needs to be completly round and it needs to submit its own light. Very Interesting at least you felt that they did not mean you any harm, and that is important. Orbs are interesting although i have never caught any but i have captured some interesting and unexplanable things. Have you ever captured any of these orbs on camera? If so we would love to see them.

Many Blessings
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

seen orbs on a camera last night while at work Empty Re: seen orbs on a camera last night while at work

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down