Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does Spiritualism mean to You?

+6
shortangel
bhagavandas
Arbel
ATouchofHeart
Taurus20
Aussiepom
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Empty Re: What does Spiritualism mean to You?

Post by sunmystic March 19th 2013, 3:31 pm

That would be the alpha level vibrational frequencies Mia. Generally the alpha vibration level is associated with the male side of the brain, the physical, and the pituitary gland. The theta vibration level is generally associated with the female side of the brain, the pure spirit realm, and the pineal gland. But when one is at the edge between the two levels there can be back and forth crossover, so to speak, where the theta (female/pineal gland) psychic stuff and the alpha (male/pituitary gland) psychic stuff can leak into each other and the theta stuff can be seen in the alpha and the alpha stuff can be seen in the theta. If one learns to move up and down between these two vibration levels they will begin to see stereo and things appear to be as though one is looking through the female and male lenses, so to speak, at the same time.

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Empty Re: What does Spiritualism mean to You?

Post by sunmystic March 19th 2013, 4:32 pm

Aussiepom wrote:
sunmystic wrote:Smile It is a wondrous world out there and being connected to it can be an awesome experience.
Love,
John

Ah now I'm getting the picture,John. You mentioned about the Alpha,Beta and Theta range. Think I have names in correct order.
I read quite a long time ago about these three states. Must find them again on the internet and get memory scrubbed up.
Also Delta? Different vibrations of consciousness.

Now I am a reader when I retire to bed,cannot sleep if I don't have that book in my hands.

I read for about 10 mins then light goes off but find my mind is still ticking over. Then I go off to sleep very suddenly,I would say there is no in between for me. The voices of spirit wake me up with a start! Suddenly. So what vibration am I in then?
I'm not dozing. I am sound asleep.
I hear voices sometimes like a conversation between two people. Those voices stop as soon as spirit must be aware that I am awake.

I often wake around 4am in the morning,get up,make a cup of tea then back to bed again. I lie quite a while before I drop off again.
That is when the voices and messages come through. Plus a scene or picture is shown to me.
Like for instance I was shown a small boy with his hand out to me as to offer something to me. ...and he was very misty by sight.

You must be extremely experienced in the state of trance. Are you a trance medium by any chance? Have you experienced Physical mediumship?

Joan x

Joan, to my knowledge there is not any beta vibrational state. There is alpha, then the next slower is theta, and then the next slower after that is delta. I do not know who named them and why they have those names (something to do with sleep states if I remember right). Based on my experience, dreams and visions and communications in the alpha feel very real and feel as though you are actually there experiencing it and dreams in alpha are never frightening. Dreams and visions and communications in theta generally feel surreal and somewhat apart from you. More like you are watching as an observer. If these dreams, visions, or communications are frightening, then you feel fear and are unable to move. In the alpha you can always move around freely. Sometimes if you are close to the edge between the two vibration levels but mostly in theta you can kick or hit in the dream which results in you kicking or hitting in bed while you are sleeping. But in alpha you can always move around freely in the dream and you never thrash around in your bed while you are sleeping. Alpha dreams are also never scary and if an alpha dream starts to become scary, then it is because you are dropping into the theta vibration range.

Joan, I have spent over forty years and thousands of hours in what you are calling a trance. So yes I do have a lot of experience with those states of being. I am not a medium of any kind, what I am is a yogi mystic with the word "yogi" meaning to be seeking and experiencing the "yoked to God" state of being and the word "mystic" meaning one who learns about God from God. Only God can truly teach one about God. I am also an advanced student of what is generally considered "yoga science" which is basically the foundation knowledge that all yoga traditions are based on. My good friend Lord Shiva has taught me and is teaching me about that stuff. I am also not a Guru, I am just an explorer sharing when possible some of the experiences that I have had and some of the things that I have learned while I was out there exploring. I am not a guru, I am not a medium or an oracle (but I have studied it), I am not a healer, I do not do magik or warlock stuff (but I have studied it Smile ), I am just an explorer. Sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Empty Physical Mediumship

Post by sunmystic March 19th 2013, 5:01 pm

http://www.fst.org/physmed.htm

I looked up "physical mediumship" to see what it is and found the above website. Below is a quote from that website:

Phenomenal
Mediumship: A Look at Physical Manifestations

By
Rev. Simeon Stefanidakis

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Katie2This feature
article comes, in part, as a response to many requests that we offer
a more comprehensive look at physical mediumship and some of its
implications to the Spirit.

Let us begin
by reiterating what we said in the final article of our series,
Why Seek Spirit Communication?
You may wish to read or
review this article:

"Physical
mediumship is the process whereby someone, in Spirit, usually known
as a spirit operator (as compared to a spirit communicator), works
or operates through the mental AND physical energies of the medium
and causes something physical to happen on the Earth plane. Physical
mediumship is objective in nature; that is, when the phenomena occur,
everyone is able to see and/or hear them."

The implications,
here, are really quite staggering: Mind is capable of affecting
matter. Perhaps this is the most pertinent implication lying at
the foundation of physical mediumship.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 19th 2013, 5:17 pm

sunmystic wrote:http://www.fst.org/physmed.htm

I looked up "physical mediumship" to see what it is and found the above website. Below is a quote from that website:

Phenomenal
Mediumship: A Look at Physical Manifestations

By
Rev. Simeon Stefanidakis

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Katie2This feature
article comes, in part, as a response to many requests that we offer
a more comprehensive look at physical mediumship and some of its
implications to the Spirit.

Let us begin
by reiterating what we said in the final article of our series,
Why Seek Spirit Communication?
You may wish to read or
review this article:

"Physical
mediumship is the process whereby someone, in Spirit, usually known
as a spirit operator (as compared to a spirit communicator), works
or operates through the mental AND physical energies of the medium
and causes something physical to happen on the Earth plane. Physical
mediumship is objective in nature; that is, when the phenomena occur,
everyone is able to see and/or hear them."

The implications,
here, are really quite staggering: Mind is capable of affecting
matter. Perhaps this is the most pertinent implication lying at
the foundation of physical mediumship.

In answer to your question Joan I am not a "physical medium". But it does look like an interesting thing to explore and by rights it should end up someday as being a side effect to the things that I am now exploring. Also in all honesty, if I was a physical medium I would absolutely not admit to it or tell anybody about it. Sun Smile and thanks for the heads up on that one! Eek! That sounds like way to much fun.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Empty There are two Spirit Worlds

Post by sunmystic March 19th 2013, 6:10 pm

Guys, some just dawned on me, there are two spirit worlds Smile . There is a spirit world that is in the "alpha frequency range" and a spirit would that is in the "theta frequency range".

Mia is a spirit medium that accesses the spirits that dwell in the "alpha" spirit world. So this mean that when one dies they can go to either the "alpha" spirit world or they can go to the lower vibrational "theta' spirit world. The "alpha" spirit world is generally a happy place and the "theta" spirit world is generally not a happy place. Most spirit mediums access the "theta" spirit world for the information that they are seeking. But apparently some spirit mediums can access the higher vibrational "Alpha" spirit world and "Mia" is one of those spirit mediums that can do that Smile ! No wonder there is so much confusion when it comes to the spirit medium experience. That also means that some folks when they die exit through the pituitary gland into the "alpha" spirit world. The Greeks called this "alpha" spirit world the "Elysium Fields" and the "theta" spirit world "Hades".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

This is a quote from the above wikipedia article:

"Elysium or the Elysian Fields (Ancient Greek: Ἠλύσιον πεδίον, Ēlýsion pedíon) is a conception of the afterlife
that evolved over time and was maintained by certain Greek religious
and philosophical sects, and cults. Initially separate from the realm ofHades,
admission was initially reserved for mortals related to the gods and
other heroes. Later, it expanded to include those chosen by the gods,
the righteous, and the heroic, where they would remain after death, to
live a blessed and happy life, and indulging in whatever employment they
had enjoyed in life."

Here I have spent all of this time hanging out in the "theta" vibrational range and I should have been hanging out in the "alpha" vibrational range. This morning Mia did a healing on me to remove my life long fear of happiness. The "loving divine" that she invoked to heal me just bumped me out of the "theta" vibrational range that I normally exist in up into the higher frequency "alpha" vibrational range and then stuck me there Smile . Guys this has been an interesting day and it is only half over. Thanks to you guys I have learned a bunch of things that I did not know and am very happy to now know! Thanks! Love, sunmystic John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 19th 2013, 6:45 pm

(((Sunny)))
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 19th 2013, 7:09 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:
sunmystic wrote:Smile It is a wondrous world out there and being connected to it can be an awesome experience.
Love,
John

Ah now I'm getting the picture,John. You mentioned about the Alpha,Beta and Theta range. Think I have names in correct order.
I read quite a long time ago about these three states. Must find them again on the internet and get memory scrubbed up.
Also Delta? Different vibrations of consciousness.

Now I am a reader when I retire to bed,cannot sleep if I don't have that book in my hands.

I read for about 10 mins then light goes off but find my mind is still ticking over. Then I go off to sleep very suddenly,I would say there is no in between for me. The voices of spirit wake me up with a start! Suddenly. So what vibration am I in then?
I'm not dozing. I am sound asleep.
I hear voices sometimes like a conversation between two people. Those voices stop as soon as spirit must be aware that I am awake.

I often wake around 4am in the morning,get up,make a cup of tea then back to bed again. I lie quite a while before I drop off again.
That is when the voices and messages come through. Plus a scene or picture is shown to me.
Like for instance I was shown a small boy with his hand out to me as to offer something to me. ...and he was very misty by sight.

You must be extremely experienced in the state of trance. Are you a trance medium by any chance? Have you experienced Physical mediumship?

Joan x

Joan, to my knowledge there is not any beta vibrational state. There is alpha, then the next slower is theta, and then the next slower after that is delta. I do not know who named them and why they have those names (something to do with sleep states if I remember right). Based on my experience, dreams and visions and communications in the alpha feel very real and feel as though you are actually there experiencing it and dreams in alpha are never frightening. Dreams and visions and communications in theta generally feel surreal and somewhat apart from you. More like you are watching as an observer. If these dreams, visions, or communications are frightening, then you feel fear and are unable to move. In the alpha you can always move around freely. Sometimes if you are close to the edge between the two vibration levels but mostly in theta you can kick or hit in the dream which results in you kicking or hitting in bed while you are sleeping. But in alpha you can always move around freely in the dream and you never thrash around in your bed while you are sleeping. Alpha dreams are also never scary and if an alpha dream starts to become scary, then it is because you are dropping into the theta vibration range.

Joan, I have spent over forty years and thousands of hours in what you are calling a trance. So yes I do have a lot of experience with those states of being. I am not a medium of any kind, what I am is a yogi mystic with the word "yogi" meaning to be seeking and experiencing the "yoked to God" state of being and the word "mystic" meaning one who learns about God from God. Only God can truly teach one about God. I am also an advanced student of what is generally considered "yoga science" which is basically the foundation knowledge that all yoga traditions are based on. My good friend Lord Shiva has taught me and is teaching me about that stuff. I am also not a Guru, I am just an explorer sharing when possible some of the experiences that I have had and some of the things that I have learned while I was out there exploring. I am not a guru, I am not a medium or an oracle (but I have studied it), I am not a healer, I do not do magik or warlock stuff (but I have studied it Smile ), I am just an explorer. Sunmystic

I understand,John. My uncle was based in India many years ago while in the R.A.F. He too studied the same subjects as you. Used to give many books to read on the subject you have discussed this evening. Always found these books so interesting. Yoga too. He followed the way of the Indian culture.
I also had a net friend who is a very good medium but also used to speak of Lord Shiva. I remember the name of Lord Shiva.
If I come across him again,would love to see him on this site.

My dreams are as if they are actually happening. Like remembering the day before as memories of what I had been doing on that day. Like meeting up with a friend who I see clearly in life. I can describe them,what they were wearing.
Their looks,their dress etc. But I like your way of working....
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas March 19th 2013, 10:08 pm

Hi Sun,
I read quite a bit. That's generally how I get any knowledge. I suppose there's not much of a difference, whether one gets knowlege through books or whether one gets their knowledge from the spirit world. The one is just as reliable as the other, and vice versa. After all, we are all spirit beings, whether we are incarnate or whether we are in spirit. I think the advantage to owning books and reading is this: one always has something to fall back on and reference!
Your kundalini experience sounds frightening to me!
sunmystic wrote:
bhagavandas wrote:Speaking of Shiva, I found this from the Vaishnava Calendar: Siva Ratri -- worship of Lord Siva. Devotees may bathe a Siva-linga
in water and panca-gavya (five substances from the cow) and offer
Krsna-prasada to Lord Siva. Fasting is optional for Vaisnavas.
It's my understanding, that since most demi-gods have "appearence days" and "disdappearance days", that the 10th of March was choses for Shiva, as He has no appearence day and not disappearence day? I could be wrong about this. Couldn't find anything about that idea.

I don't know Smile . Shiva came to visit me one day and from that day on we have always been good friends. All I know about him is that he is an immortal and the King of Yogis. As an advanced yogi mystic I feel very fortunate to have him as a close friend. I do not worship him, we are just really close friends. To be honest with you I do not know very much about how the Hindu do things. And as a mystic if I want to know about something I just step out into "the unknown" and say "hello". Sometimes the experience causes me to have put myself back together again, but most of the time things go quite well. I don't read very much of what other people have to say, I prefer to go out there and directly experience it for myself, and if I get into trouble I just hollar for Father God and He straightens things out and shows me where I messed up. As an example, one time I was raising the male kundalini (the Golden Snake) up through the death zone and I made a slight mistake and accidently exited out through the pineal gland without being properly grounded and found myself floating out of and above my body. "Eek! Father God how do I get back into my body?" Father God placed me back into my body and explained to me where I made my mistake. Guys you really have to keep that sucker grounded solid if you are playing anywhere near the area of the pineal gland Smile . It also turned out that that is how yogis make their final exit like Yogananda did, they just drop the ground to the male kundalini, go up through the death zone, and exit through the pineal gland. Guys you do not want to do this stuff at home and it should only be done by professionals, at least based on my experience.

sun
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 20th 2013, 2:18 pm

Aussiepom wrote:My dreams are as if they are actually happening. Like remembering the
day before as memories of what I had been doing on that day. Like
meeting up with a friend who I see clearly in life. I can describe
them,what they were wearing.
Joan

Joan, it sounds to me that you are dreaming in the alpha vibrational levels. Most people fall a sleep when they enter the alpha vibration levels, but it is easier to stay awake and aware in the higher alpha vibration range than it is in the lower theta vibration range. Joan it becoming that you are like Mia and are accessing the spirit world (at least for the most part) that exists/resides in the alpha vibration part of the spirit realm. I thought, and everybody says that it is, that the theta vibration part of the spirit realm was the only part Smile , but the evidence is leading the to fact that this is not so. It is turning out that the "alpha" is the world of sunlight and day and non fear, and that the "theta" is the world of moonlight and night and the fearful. And the "alpha" is the realm of the Pituitary gland (sunlight) and the "theta" is the realm of the Pineal gland (moonlight). Joan, I was wrong to say that the spirit world can only be accessed in the theta vibrational frequencies. Smile it has become that there are two spirit realms and that only the moonlight part (pineal gland) of the spirit realm can be accessed in the "theta" vibrational levels. Because you are already accessing the "alpha" (sunlight) part of the spirit realm and this is also where your loved ones are dwelling, there is no need Joan for you to learn how to access the lower vibration level "theta" (moonlight) part of the spirit realm and the folks that dwell there. Ok? All is well and there is no need to do anything different Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 20th 2013, 3:07 pm

Bhagavandas wrote:Your kundalini experience sounds frightening to me!

Actually I wasn't afraid. I was concerned though because it was early morning and my wife was suppose to come in and kiss me before she went to work. My concern was that she would become worried if she found my body with no one at home in it and I didn't want her to be worried. If she had not been about to come in to kiss me, then I would have explored wandering around in the out of body state. The reason that I never did do it again was because the goals of what I was and always have been exploring did not require me to move around in a spirit body outside of my physical body. And to me that was shaman stuff and my goals were the yoked to God experience. It also turned out that raising the male kundalini was shaman stuff and that the male kundalini was pure sex energy power that had no heart. So I put it away and went off to explore other things.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 Empty Adam and Eve -- Science and Spirituality

Post by sunmystic March 20th 2013, 4:36 pm

Guys this is probably going to be considered a bit over the top for a cookie, but I would like to present it anyway.

If one looks at the legend about Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, when they were in a state grace, they were in an "alpha" mind vibrational state reality where fear does not exist. Because they were eating from the Tree of Life they were immortal in a non fear reality or a so called state of innocence . When they ate from the Tree of Good and Evil they ate a fruit that contained a chemical or chemicals that lowered their mind vibrational frequency to the "theta" vibrational range. Because the "theta" vibrational range is where fear exists, with fear being what separates things into the concept of good and evil, Adam and Eve after eating the fruit of the Tree of Good and Evil begin to experience "fear" which then created the concept of good or evil. And if Adam and Eve had been allowed access to the fruit of the Tree of Life, they then would have lived in a mind state that contained fear, for eternity. To prevent this from happening Adam and Eve were prevented access to the Tree of Life so that they did not have to spend eternity is the mind state where fear was king. Most of us live in a mind state where fear is king and good and evil are defined by fear. Mostly by the fear of the consequences created by our actions. What is interesting though, is that there is a mind vibrational frequency that creates a mind state where fear does not exist and one's actions only create consequences that are a positive contribution, because fear does not exist. Thank you for your patience guys. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 20th 2013, 6:42 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:My dreams are as if they are actually happening. Like remembering the
day before as memories of what I had been doing on that day. Like
meeting up with a friend who I see clearly in life. I can describe
them,what they were wearing.
Joan

Joan, it sounds to me that you are dreaming in the alpha vibrational levels. Most people fall a sleep when they enter the alpha vibration levels, but it is easier to stay awake and aware in the higher alpha vibration range than it is in the lower theta vibration range. Joan it becoming that you are like Mia and are accessing the spirit world (at least for the most part) that exists/resides in the alpha vibration part of the spirit realm. I thought, and everybody says that it is, that the theta vibration part of the spirit realm was the only part Smile , but the evidence is leading the to fact that this is not so. It is turning out that the "alpha" is the world of sunlight and day and non fear, and that the "theta" is the world of moonlight and night and the fearful. And the "alpha" is the realm of the Pituitary gland (sunlight) and the "theta" is the realm of the Pineal gland (moonlight). Joan, I was wrong to say that the spirit world can only be accessed in the theta vibrational frequencies. Smile it has become that there are two spirit realms and that only the moonlight part (pineal gland) of the spirit realm can be accessed in the "theta" vibrational levels. Because you are already accessing the "alpha" (sunlight) part of the spirit realm and this is also where your loved ones are dwelling, there is no need Joan for you to learn how to access the lower vibration level "theta" (moonlight) part of the spirit realm and the folks that dwell there. Ok? All is well and there is no need to do anything different Smile . Love, John

Whether you were right or wrong,John I have learned something from you which I did not know. Thumb
That is the main thing,it is good to pick up new information about a subject we are interested in.
I am many on spiritualism sites and always find something new to learn. I started off in 1981 after meeting my husband in my year. He was an accomplished medium and taught me a great deal about mediumship.
it was almost as if spirit were listening in. After he passed over 7 years ago,I started to hear spirit.
I often wonder if he had something to do with this... Very Happy

it has taken me those years to reach the level I have now. A long time but I am getting there.
I was given some advice by a member on another site which was to be patient about the meaning of messages.
Not understanding messages that are given to me. The advice was that spirit will never let us down and they will contact us when they have answers to our questions.
I mentioned the information about the different states or levels you have told me about and she was so interested. She understood exactly what you meant......so I feel I have learned more over the last few days than over the latter years.

I thank you.....
Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas March 20th 2013, 10:03 pm

Joan,
It sounds like your uncle was an interesting character. I think a lot of men who were in the R.A.F. and other military and merchant endeavors in India were influenced by Indian Culture. If you were to go up to Victoria B.C. Canada for instance, where English culture is rampant, you will find a big Indian influence. For instance, the Empress Hotel up there (a famous, old hotel on the waterfront of Victoria) has a famous tea room, and it's English/Indian themed. So, the Indian culture did influence a lot of the English from the colony days.
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 6:09 am

Uncle Wilf was a very intelligent man,the oldest brother of my mother. Always interested in the subject of mediumship which I never knew until I was older. He was a medium of sorts but never admitted it.The first I knew of it when he mentioned seeing his next door neighbour,an old lady,appearing in his bedroom shortly after death.
He mentioned he advised her 'to go to the light'. I didn't know what that meant at the time.

I always wondered why he was so interested in me and tell me about that 'other world'.
I had no inkling then that I would 'hear' spirit in the future.
Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas March 21st 2013, 11:04 am

He was probably aware that you actually were intersted in the subject. It's actually unusual for someone to be truly interested in these things. If I were to talk about this sort of thing at a family gathering, they would think I was nuts (which they think already!) It's an honor (in my opinion) that your uncle shared this sort of thing with you.
Aussiepom wrote:Uncle Wilf was a very intelligent man,the oldest brother of my mother. Always interested in the subject of mediumship which I never knew until I was older. He was a medium of sorts but never admitted it.The first I knew of it when he mentioned seeing his next door neighbour,an old lady,appearing in his bedroom shortly after death.
He mentioned he advised her 'to go to the light'. I didn't know what that meant at the time.

I always wondered why he was so interested in me and tell me about that 'other world'.
Joan

bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 21st 2013, 11:10 am

Joan, this must be where you get it from. Maybe your Uncle Wilf is one of your guides?? Have you ever found out who your guides are? You both were part of a soul group and maybe more than once I bet! Angel
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 21st 2013, 2:08 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Whether you were right or wrong,John I have learned something from you which I did not know. What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 506683
That is the main thing,it is good to pick up new information about a subject we are interested in.
I
am many on spiritualism sites and always find something new to learn.
I started off in 1981 after meeting my husband in my year. He was an
accomplished medium and taught me a great deal about mediumship.
it was almost as if spirit were listening in. After he passed over 7 years ago,I started to hear spirit.

it has taken me those years to reach the level I have now. A long time but I am getting there.
I was given some advice by a member on another site which was to be patient about the meaning of messages.
Not
understanding messages that are given to me. The advice was that
spirit will never let us down and they will contact us when they have
answers to our questions.
I mentioned the information about the
different states or levels you have told me about and she was so
interested. She understood exactly what you meant......so I feel I
have learned more over the last few days than over the latter years.

I thank you.....
Joan

It is nice to have one's things reality tested by others and found to real Smile . I have heard so many times people say to me, "John, nobody is saying what you are saying Smile ." And I am not always right, but I am always close. I have always found that if one is patient that information comes to one from all kinds of different sources and that a lot of sources are completely unexpected and seemingly out of nowhere. Sometime my wife or somebody else will say something and things will just click into place.The answer or understanding always seems to eventually be found. The folks that I go to most of the time for answers is what I call the "intuitive mind". I call them, "Hey Guys!" and then I say "Humm?" and most of the time I get the answer quick, but sometimes is takes years Smile to get the answer or to understand the answer. And to be honest I have no idea who is on the other end of the "intuitive mind", it just seems to work so I use it. To me happiness is the perfectly formed or smithed question. Everything included in the question affects the answer, including the hidden things that are in one's personality programing. The "intuitive mind" that I go to is like a Genie in a bottle and it will mess with me if I do not have things pinned down and all of my ducks in a row Smile . I hate that part. But it does keep one honest and on their toes. John

Last edited by sunmystic on March 21st 2013, 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 21st 2013, 2:15 pm

Hi Taurus20! It is funny how most everybody here is my elder or close to my age Smile . I like hanging out with folks that have life experience mass and wisdom. It tis way to cool! Love, sun/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 2:30 pm

bhagavandas wrote:He was probably aware that you actually were intersted in the subject. It's actually unusual for someone to be truly interested in these things. If I were to talk about this sort of thing at a family gathering, they would think I was nuts (which they think already!) It's an honor (in my opinion) that your uncle shared this sort of thing with you.
Aussiepom wrote:Uncle Wilf was a very intelligent man,the oldest brother of my mother. Always interested in the subject of mediumship which I never knew until I was older. He was a medium of sorts but never admitted it.The first I knew of it when he mentioned seeing his next door neighbour,an old lady,appearing in his bedroom shortly after death.

Joan

Strangely,I was never very close to him as a child,Mike. I was rather in awe of him because he was quite a strict man in life.
He was a school teacher in civvy life and rather sarcastic at times.
But I always felt he took me under his wing when my first marriage failed. He was the one who took me fishing with him to get me out of the house.
A silent man completely different from my mother and brothers.
I had one dream of him after he died and even that was different to my other lucid dream. I 'met up' with my other relatives who had passed in a room,he showed himself as a barman in a pub. Very Happy
He liked a glass of beer.... Thumb

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 2:33 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Joan, this must be where you get it from. Maybe your Uncle Wilf is one of your guides?? Have you ever found out who your guides are? You both were part of a soul group and maybe more than once I bet! Angel

I have a strange feeling I will meet up with him when my time comes......Oh,isn't that strange? I had a sudden picture in my mind there of his face and the thought that 'yes' he will be there to collect me.....the way he would have said it if he was still here.
Straight to the point! 'Collect'.....sounds like picking up a parcel..... Rolling Eyes

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 2:42 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:Whether you were right or wrong,John I have learned something from you which I did not know. What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 506683
I
am many on spiritualism sites and always find something new to learn.
I started off in 1981 after meeting my husband in my year. He was an
accomplished medium and taught me a great deal about mediumship.

Not
understanding messages that are given to me. The advice was that
spirit will never let us down and they will contact us when they have
answers to our questions.
I mentioned the information about the
different states or levels you have told me about and she was so
interested. She understood exactly what you meant......so I feel I
have learned more over the last few days than over the latter years.

I thank you.....
Joan

It is nice to have one's things reality tested by others and found to real Smile . I have heard so many times people say to me, "John, nobody is saying what you are saying Smile ." And I am not always right, but I am always close. I have always found that if one is patient that information comes to one from all kinds of different sources and that a lot of sources are completely unexpected and seemingly out of nowhere. Sometime my wife or somebody else will say something and things will just click into place.The answer or understanding always seems to eventually be found. The folks that I go to most of the time for answers is what I call the "intuitive mind". I call them, "Hey Guys!" and then I say "Humm?" and most of the time I get the answer quick, but sometimes is takes years Smile to get the answer or to understand the answer. And to be honest I have no idea who is on the other end of the "intuitive mind", it just seems to work so I use it. To me happiness is the perfectly formed or smithed question. Everything included in the question affects the answer, including the hidden things that are in one's personality programing. The "intuitive mind" that I go to is like a Genie in a bottle and it will mess with me if I do not have things pinned down and all of my ducks in a row Smile . I hate that part. But it does keep one honest and on their toes. John

Hi John.
I have never had much faith in my mediumnistic abilities. I was told a while ago I was a 'natural medium' meaning untrained.
I cannot give messages to folks,though I do pick up from them.
In the UK,there is a large building called Stanstead House.it is a place where budding mediums can be trained.
Someone suggested I visit there and book up but I have no interest. What comes naturally to me is good enough.
if spirit wish to contact me,then I am always ready to listen to them.
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 21st 2013, 2:45 pm

Aussiepom wrote:
Taurus20 wrote:Joan, this must be where you get it from. Maybe your Uncle Wilf is one of your guides?? Have you ever found out who your guides are? You both were part of a soul group and maybe more than once I bet! What does Spiritualism mean to You? - Page 3 40616

I have a strange feeling I will meet up with him when my time comes......Oh,isn't that strange? I had a sudden picture in my mind there of his face and the thought that 'yes' he will be there to collect me.....the way he would have said it if he was still here.
Straight to the point! 'Collect'.....sounds like picking up a parcel..... Rolling Eyes

Joan xx

And you will probably end up being his mother in the next life time and he will probably end up keeping you on your toes Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 21st 2013, 2:57 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Hi John.
I have never had much faith in my mediumnistic abilities. I was told a while ago I was a 'natural medium' meaning untrained.
In the UK,there is a large building called Stanstead House.it is a place where budding mediums can be trained.
Someone suggested I visit there and book up but I have no interest. What comes naturally to me is good enough.
Joan x

Yes, me too. And everything that one says to people affects their future because it changes or effects the decisions that they make and these decisions are what create their future. To me that is a lot of responsibility that I would rather not have to deal with. A little bit now and then is fun if you are gentle about it, but Smile that is about it. John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 2:58 pm

You sound so right,John. I was always very much of awe of him.....not afraid but rather timid in his presence.

Laughing

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 3:00 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:Hi John.
Joan x

Yes, me too. And everything that one says to people affects their future because it changes or effects the decisions that they make and these decisions are what create their future. To me that is a lot of responsibility that I would rather not have to deal with. A little bit now and then is fun if you are gentle about it, but Smile that is about it. John

I never offer messages to anyone. If some thought enters my mind about someone standing in front of me,I keep silent unless they ask me.
Smile
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next