Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So good to see old friends

+4
Elrick
Betty42
Taurus20
Phidelia
8 posters

Go down

So good to see old friends Empty Re: So good to see old friends

Post by ATouchofHeart April 7th 2013, 1:34 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:ATouchofHeart, six hours wow, ha ha I hope they apreciate it. Smile

Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2013, 12:17 pm

Hi Fia and So good to see old friends 541454 back! Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

So good to see old friends Empty Phidelia's Cruising.

Post by ATouchofHeart April 6th 2013, 1:02 am

March 28th through April 8th...........she has joined the JVP and Mavis Pattilla Cruse along the Australian Coast.

Wishing her a grand time and can't wait to hear all the good information she learned.

She is getting a week long session with both mediums where we me and my sister had two days in Dec.

I wish I could have been a little bird and hide in her pocket.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 February 26th 2013, 4:04 am

ATouchofHeart, six hours wow, ha ha I hope they apreciate it. Smile
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 26th 2013, 1:55 am

LOL I should be drinking that too so I can get to bed.

We can talk tomorrow night. I just spend 6 hours posting all my totems.
I'm beat.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 11:59 pm

Hi Deb, I was going to call you but I had a cup of Sleepytime earlier and getting tired going to bed!

Talk soon,
Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 25th 2013, 11:55 pm

Good Post Me too Love It
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

Thank you Vanilla2, we really do have a great group of spiritual friends. We did all meet on the other board but now we are here so hopefully we will all become friends with you and the others here. I think spiritual connection supersedes many other connections, it is just so special when others understand and accept you, not just as a person but as a spiritual being who is always trying to learn and help others enhance their lives.

I am so happy to have found this board and all our new friends! Love It
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 February 24th 2013, 5:15 am

It is good to see so many new members who not only know each other from a previous forum but, also seem friendly and respectful towards one another.
It is also very refreshing to refer to not only your avatar spiritual names but, your actual names. It brings a good feeling of warmth to a forum that many others just do not have.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 23rd 2013, 5:16 pm

Phidelia wrote:And a very happy hello to see you too Lindaru and I look very much forward to your posts again.
Love, Fia.

It's getting closer to your cruise...........I keep thinking of it. I read that it sold out, so my 24 x 36 vision board that I made and had printed out did not work. I guess it wasn't in my chart.... Do enjoy your trip. I will be thinking of you the whole week you are there. March 28, thru April 8th.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phidelia February 19th 2013, 2:39 pm

And a very happy hello to see you too Lindaru and I look very much forward to your posts again.
Love, Fia.
Phidelia
Phidelia

Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : Anything Creative and My grandchildren :)
Appreciation Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda February 19th 2013, 1:44 pm

So good to see old friends 541454 Hello to Fia So good to see old friends 63239 Taurus So good to see old friends 975428 Deb flower Betty and Elrick So good to see old friends 303805from Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

So good to see old friends Empty Welcome Phidelia

Post by Elrick February 19th 2013, 1:11 pm

A warm welcome to the forum Phidelia. The forum has been rather quiet for a while and new members would certainly give new opportunities for interaction.It is gratifying that a group of friends, perhaps from another forum, found this one and there seems to be an excellent rapport between you all. Look forward to read about your experiences and participation.

~*~

Be well
Elrick
Elrick
Elrick
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 120
Appreciation Points : 197
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Phidelia February 19th 2013, 12:40 am

Lovely to see you too Betty - I'm feeling better already, it was as if something was really missing in my life - my daily tonic and uplift with my cyber friends and now we will all hopefully expand again and become more enlightened and meet new contributors.
Look forward to another day................
with love,
Fia.
Phidelia
Phidelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty42 February 18th 2013, 10:39 pm

Hi Phidelia,
So happy to see you. So glad we are finding a place to gather.So good to see old friends 541454
Betty
Betty42
Betty42

Number of posts : 10
Appreciation Points : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 18th 2013, 9:44 pm

Great to see you too. I started a post on Books to read. Look for it under the Book category. I know there are so many of them, you have to just go through the new post first and that will get you there. Hope that helps. Thumb
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phidelia February 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

thank you for your welcome Katt and Deb - need to have a little time on my hands to explore this very interesting site, but my immediate feelings are that this site certainly fills our void doesn't it. Hope to be more in contact later this week.
with love.
Phidelia
Phidelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2013, 7:41 pm

Hi Phidelia. Glad you came with us. Taurus20 and I came the same day but I have been trying to change my user name.

I joined as Virgo30 but I want to put it back to atouchofheart as everyone knows me as.

I posted an "introduce yourself" post yesterday but it is not showing up.
So I guess this is as good of a time as any to try to delete my current name and rejoin as my old name.

Don't you just love all the topics here. I can hardly wait to get in and rub my fingers through all the topics.

I just got home from work....Grueling day with all the hundreds of entries I have to do on Payroll day.

Talk to you soon. If you need help, just pm me. Or email me.

Deb

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 18th 2013, 6:17 pm

Hi Fia, So glad you made it here! I know you don't go on FB so we haven't talked for awhile, now we can. Smile

I'm Katt20 now going under the name Taurus20.

I sent you a friend request so all you have to do is reply to the email they send you and we can be friends here. You can also request to be friends with anyone you want to on this board.

Love peace light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

So good to see old friends Empty ......and new friends too :)

Post by Phidelia February 18th 2013, 5:04 pm

It was very amiss of me not to include my sincere wish to meet new friends too on my introductory post just now - as a newbie to this site. Look forward to chatting with all. love, Fia.
Phidelia
Phidelia

Back to top Go down

So good to see old friends Empty So good to see old friends

Post by Phidelia February 18th 2013, 4:39 pm

Thanks to Deb and Katt I have found my way here too. Have kept my old User Name but will sign off with the shortened version of Fia.
So happy to have met up again - was feeling rather lost after years of communicating with some of you. Still finding my way around but hopefully will contribute soon. love to all, Fia.
Phidelia
Phidelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down