Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have all our friends gone?....

5 posters

Go down

Where have all our friends gone?.... Empty Where have all our friends gone?....

Post by Vanilla2 December 30th 2011, 8:17 am

de-knots, Linda, Wind-Dancer, parrotlover100, 23luda23, HypnoDude. White-Shamen, your posts were so wise and you were so willing to share your wisdom. Serenity-Dawn, your " a little bit of serenity " was so inspirational and uplifting, we could almost meet at your Idyllic calm and peaceful places and its beautiful picturesque surroundings. Mia, our wonderful Mia, Oh how you are missed. You are such a wonderful sweet person, we were so blessed to have met you on this cyber forum of ours. Please do not forsake this forum, as others had forsaken you.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Where have all our friends gone?.... Empty Re: Where have all our friends gone?....

Post by sunmystic December 30th 2011, 12:06 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:de-knots, Linda, Wind-Dancer, parrotlover100, 23luda23, HypnoDude. White-Shamen, your posts were so wise and you were so willing to share your wisdom. Serenity-Dawn, your " a little bit of serenity " was so inspirational and uplifting, we could almost meet at your Idyllic calm and peaceful places and its beautiful picturesque surroundings. Mia, our wonderful Mia, Oh how you are missed. You are such a wonderful sweet person, we were so blessed to have met you on this cyber forum of ours. Please do not forsake this forum, as others had forsaken you.

You are here, thank you Vanilla2 for being here, it makes my world filled with plenty and I am sorry about your friends.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Where have all our friends gone?.... Empty Re: Where have all our friends gone?....

Post by markwillson February 27th 2012, 1:55 am

I am new here. Would you like to be my friend?
markwillson
markwillson

Male
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : Reading Books
Appreciation Points : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 February 27th 2012, 4:41 am

Of course, we are all friends here. Its just that we are missing a few.
A very warm Welcome markwillson.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 15th 2012, 3:19 pm

Vanilla! .......... Hug
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 15th 2012, 3:24 pm

Welcome back to the fold Mia, you have been missed. Group Hug
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 15th 2012, 3:29 pm

I have been awandering and you know what?
I have new interests and been looking for somewhere to learn/share them and guess what?
You have both topics here!
Hows that for synchronisity (I got an email reminding me of the board;)
I am off cat sitting, but, will be back Hug
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 16th 2012, 7:57 pm

Absolutely Mark as Vanilla said we are all Friends here. There are many that we do miss i think about all of them from time to time, i could never forget any of you here you are all forever in my heart as i will carry you wherever i go. Such wonderful posts you all have shared here. I hope to see the ones that have been away as i miss them dearly. I am so happy to see you back Mia i missed you a bunch Loves I hope i didn't leave anyone out i just wanted to state that im glad Vanilla shared her feelings about the people here, because we all seem to have such strong bonds here, that we will ever be connected. What great friends you all are Hugs

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down