Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Oz's Health Tips

3 posters

Go down

Dr.  Oz's  Health Tips Empty Dr. Oz's Health Tips

Post by Serenity - Dawn December 27th 2009, 8:15 am

I always enjoy what Dr. Oz has to say. He explains everything so well.

Anyway, in this video, he gives a recipe for a healthy drink to have for breakfast. I really want to try this out!

Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Dr.  Oz's  Health Tips Empty Re: Dr. Oz's Health Tips

Post by Spirit-Being December 28th 2009, 7:57 pm

Fantastic Video Very Happy

I couldn't agree more with what he was saying that it's much Healthier to use fresh vegetables and fruit without all that extra junk they put in many of the food products we eat today. I have looked at the labels many times and could not pronounce some of the words just as he said. Which makes me think what do we eat in our foods?. For the past 2 years i have chosen to make a garden during the spring and summer to grow fresh vegetables & herbs. I enjoy doing this and love to reap the rewards that these plants provide for all of us. Is there anything more rewarding than planting seeds and watching them grow into Life giving plants. Tree Hug

This health drink sounded amazing & had my mouth watering. I love mostly all Fruits & Vegetables, maybe come harvest time i will try a vegetable smoothie Very Happy

Does V8 count Shocked

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 29th 2009, 12:57 pm

If I do drink the V-8, pass on the regular version and get the low sodium version. Foods are Naturally occuring with sodium, there is NO reason to eat sooo much sodium.

If most would just look at the labels and see the sodium content in frozen foods, canned food, prepackged foods-it is shocking. Most people walk in a state of dehydration and water retention DAILY!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 31st 2009, 3:04 pm

Couldn't agree more, i eat so unhealthy i think i already mentioned that in another post, i will try for the New Year to Change the bad habits that hurt my health.

These are some of the things i am looking to start during the New Year

• Less salt & grease on foods

• Take Bella for a walk daily

• Starting Spiritual Practices once Again (Meditation) (Prayer) (Astral Projection)

I think SPIRITUALMUSCLE posted new years resolution for 2010, is there anything else that you would like to do more of or less of for the New Year?

Have a Great New Year

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down