Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thought

5 posters

Go down

random thought Empty random thought

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 9:16 am

I wasnt doing anything special last night ( besides being a little in shock becase of the snow we got), when a little thought popped on my head.
When you break down matter, all matter, down to the base elements of creation, everything is made up of the same things. So we are all one, or one is all.

In other words, people should look at what makes us the same instead of what makes us different. How similar our religions are, how similar our needs are, how similar we ALL are. We are all people, we all look the same on the inside, we all share the planet, the air and water, we all share the same chemestry inside and out, id even say most of the planet shares the same vision for a future. I think this relization is one of THE things we as a planet need to understand to truely embrace our spiritual side, and to go beyond the world we live in, and to create a better future for not ourselves, but out children.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

random thought Empty Re: random thought

Post by WhiteShaman October 10th 2009, 9:39 am

Great thoughts!
I have always looked at it this way...
you cannot create something from nothing..that is science...so the something that just "is" that we call God created us by dividing himself. We are all an individual expression of God.
In other words...if I put a pie in front of you..you could not create another pie from it but you could divide it into an infinite number of pieces.
My thoughts.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 9:51 am

Ive always liked the pie analogy fer lots if things lol. IT truely makes alot of things make much more sence doenst it??
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 10th 2009, 9:30 pm

I totaly agree with both of you. Good Post
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 10:00 pm

thanks both of you! I tend to have lots of random thoughts like that, ill try to write more down here, for the sake of my crappy memory.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 10th 2009, 10:43 pm

great analogy white shaman
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 11th 2009, 10:30 am

Its wonderfull when all of a sudden we think about something, then wonder why we never thought of that before Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 11th 2009, 11:32 am

Ya for sure. But its even weirder when its something that you really dont knwo about, but it still to be true :S. Thats when your lucky. I think randomly getting info like that is called "infuzed knowlege". Memories or information thats stored in the earths energies, that some people can pick up.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down