Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction To Numerology

3 posters

Go down

Introduction To Numerology Empty Introduction To Numerology

Post by Spirit-Being September 18th 2008, 7:17 pm

How to Calculate Your Numerological Number

The art of Numerology is widely acclaimed in the world of astrologers. People can learn their future instantly through their numerological numbers.

• Sum up the total number of the numbers in your birthday to make a single digit number. Example: Date of birth of AMLAN BASU = 16-01-1963 = 1+6+0+1+1+9+6+3 = 27. 2+7 = 9
    (if you get something like 28 break it down twice: 2+8=10 -> 1+0=1)

• Match each letter of your name with a corresponding number up to 9. (A=1,B=2,C=3,D=4,E=5,F=6,G=7,H=8,I=9 and again J=1,K=2,L=3, etc).Example: AMLAN BASU = 1+4+3+1+5+2+1+1+3 = 21 = 2+1 = 3

1 = A J S
2 = B K T
3 = C L U
4 = D M V
5 = E N W
6 = F O X
7 = G P Y
8 = H Q Z
9 = I R

Tool to calculate Numerological Number Affinity Numerology

1. Go to http://affinitynumerology.com/
  2. Type in the first name and last name Birth Date, and year, in the text boxes and click Calculate.
  3. Your lucky Numerological numbers will be displayed immediatly.

Many blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on December 13th 2008, 6:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Introduction To Numerology Empty Re: Introduction To Numerology

Post by Dreamer December 13th 2008, 5:06 pm

It seems the links no longer work No
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 13th 2008, 5:45 pm

I am very sorry, I will take care of this. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Many blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 1:19 pm

here is that link that was originally
from SpiritBeing's Tarot link
only for

ORACLES

Results....

Numerology Reading
Your letters: x x x x x
Their value: 4 6 5 5 1

The total of all of these numbers is 21
This number is too high and needs to be added. When doing so the result is 3.

Your date of birth numbers are XXXX62.
The total of all of these numbers is 22

Your numbers for your name and date of birth do not align.
You are a 3 by name, and a 22 by your date of birth.

Three is ruled by Jupiter and being a three relates to expansiveness and learning through life experiences. It is considered to be lucky, and is often associated with money and good fortune. Three generally depicts several people joining together to achieve a common goal, whether through a social or professional affiliation. Three also represents communication of all kinds, expression, drama, acting, and humour. Although three possesses attributes of wisdom, understanding and knowledge, negatively it can exhibit pessimism, foolhardiness and unnecessary risk taking.

Twenty-two is a higher octave of the number four and is considered to be a master number. It contains the secrets to many esoteric questions, as evidenced by the fact that there are twenty two letters in the Hebrew alphabet, twenty two pathways in many versions of the kaballah, and twenty two cards in the Major Arcana. Twenty two carries with it psychic gifts such as heightened sensitivity, intuition and psychic awareness, but is also predisposed to pitfalls such as treachery from hidden enemies and over sensitivity.

Some people have been known to change their name to align their numerology readings, perhaps you can shorten your name to achieve more balance.

It seems to fit me....especially the number 3
it's been a number I lean on and utilize in
decision making within the last decade.

Last edited by d-knots on November 21st 2009, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 11th 2009, 5:36 pm

Your letters: m i c h a e l s t e l m a c h
Their value: 4 9 3 8 1 5 3 1 2 5 3 4 1 3 8

The total of all of these numbers is 60
This number is too high and needs to be added. When doing so the result is 6.

Your date of birth numbers are 2891975.
The total of all of these numbers is 41
This number is too high and needs to be added. When doing so the result is 5.

Your numbers for your name and date of birth do not align.
You are a 6 by name, and a 5 by your date of birth.

Six is governed by Venus and which of course relates to beauty and harmony. It is very much a relationship builder which corresponds to one-to-one encounters. It deals with that which we are attracted to and those things we find great pleasure in. Six possesses charm, grace and the ability to make small talk on any stratum, and is therefore much of a diplomat. Six is very nurturing, and is considered the mother/father number. It is considered to be a minor money number, so a little extra income will be available wherever this number is found. Six can also denote perfectionism, as it is the first 'perfect' number in that it is the sum of its factors (1,2,3).

Five is Mercury and a number which represents service to others. It is highly analytical and has the ability to think critically, but can over-ponder an issue to the point that its significance is no longer relevant. This number governs our ability to think clearly and our intellectual capacity. Five represents openness to new experiences as well as new ideas. Seeking freedom, it is often the adventurer. Five is about pushing life to its limits. It is a multifaceted number with links to our state of physical and mental health.

This was alot of fun and most of it fits very well and i am sure the parts i don't see fitting at the moment probably do fit somewhere in my life now or in the future. I tried changing my name to equal the birth number but this is as close as i could get Laughing

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 7:31 pm

I was confused for a few minutes
they ....omit the zeros
so I tried it again, thinking it's a mistake,
......NO, it's not......
but the results were the same
ha-ha.....just in case another member has the same thing happen...LOL Time to Eat
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down