Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An introduction from mia

5 posters

Go down

An introduction from mia Empty Re: An introduction from mia

Post by mia April 4th 2012, 2:38 pm

Lovely to see you again Linda Hugs
And thank you for being my friend xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 4th 2012, 11:54 am

I am pleased and honored to know you Mia, thank you for sharing, with love, your friend, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots April 3rd 2012, 9:45 pm

Looking forward to reading about your adventures : )
I am happy for you, Mia, that you are feeling better
Keep Coming!
LOVEnLIGHTLOVEnLIGHT
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 20th 2012, 6:54 pm

Thank you for your replies.
There is more to come as yet Smile
Something new happens almost daily xxxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 20th 2012, 3:16 pm

Thank you Mia, that was a true insight into you life, and to how your life has panned out now.

One thing I have come to terms with, within our little group, is how alike we all are, regards to " being a loner." going through life without having many friends.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 20th 2012, 2:45 pm

Mia your story is very Inspiring, i see so much in your words and experiences that many only dream to be open to. Some are easily able to look outside the box or even remove the box all together. We can learn a lot from each other, i too have felt i was different as i looked for deeper knowledge than what i could see, read in books, or what i was taught by others. I needed my own answers and wanted to connect and experience things in the ether (great term) on a spiritual level of Intuitive understanding.

It seems you have accepted who you are, and trust what comes to you. That is special... I have lost people in my life as well because i have this greater need to just be me, and not what i feel i should be to fit in. Yes my experiences do scare people away at times, and several times i have lost friends over this. As they were more comfortable inside the box and what is tangible. We all have something to offer the world, i learned that i lacked a balance between what i call the earth (matter) & spiritual (ether) I became introverted to the point where i locked myself away from society. But i am now beginning to understand that i have so much to offer to the world. To share my gifts and wisdom with others as we all do Very Happy

You were quite the youngster Mia, im sure your mom heard your thoughts she just wasn't sure if they were hers or not. You have a wonderful gift mia that you embrace fully, that is very rare. We all have the gift, we are born with it, if we have a good support system from our parents or from others that allow us to be ourselves, we can flourish and be creative and open in all aspects of life. Some realize later in life, that there's much more to us than meets the eye, there's a deeper feeling that something is missing in their lives, as i did and began to look outside the box, and it was truly exciting and inspiring. Intuition is our friend. Thanks for sharing your story Mia i really enjoyed reading it Dreaming

~Love, Light, & Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

An introduction from mia Empty An introduction from mia

Post by mia March 18th 2012, 7:24 pm

I am 61, a mother of 3 sons and 1 daughter.
My boys, between them, have given me 12 grandchildren.
My daughter and I share a house together.

I work as a home carer, visiting thye elderly and/or disabled in their own homes, doing whatever is necessary to enable them to stay there as long as possible.

When I was small, a baby, I can remember having my nappy changed, lying across my mothers lap looking at upside down books.
I remember my brother's birth when I was 15months old. And sitting on the pram seat, whilst he lay inside.
I also remember trying to communicate with my mum with thoughts, she never listened though and I would get frustrated and kick or/and scream.

I knew if grown ups liked me or not, I knew what they were thinking. I thought everyone did!
I honestly thought others were stupid cos they didn't know things like I did. It wasn't til I was in my forties, a friend asked how I knew a car was coming round a bend that I realised I was different.

As a child, I could move things by concentrating on them, not heavy things, paper, pencil, small plastic toys etc.
And I had fun making the bedroom door handle turn and making my sister scream, lol
I never saw spirit, but I did talk to someone, answer them, I didn't think anything of it.
Because I was so different from my family I thought I was either adopted or swapped at birth. I had no friends, cos I knew what other children were thinking and instead of trying to make friends, I just accepted their first impressions of me and kept myself to myself.

At my first place of work. I would tell the girls if they were pregnant or were going to be soon. This wasn’t appreciated, lol, so I made no friends there either.

I married at 17 and housework and babies were what filled my days, til my great grandmother (in spirit) took a liking to my daughter. At least I think it was her.
My daughter saw and heard voices and ‘a lady in white' dogs and a cat, I was sooo envious. But I kept her calm, acted like it was an everyday occurrence, but suggested she don't tell everyone just yet. I didn't want her to have the same treatment I did!

As my family grew up, I had more time for myself and became interested in herbs, my sister did also, but I started fulltime work, so gave all my books etc to my sis cos she had also started making her own herbal cream and potions.
I started learning aromatherapy and took a starter evening class, but, my thumbs were too damaged thru my job so I could not massage.
Then, on holiday in Cornwall, daughter found some crystals, I fell in love with them, bought books, learnt about chakras, crystal healing, they were my best friends,

Then, I found reiki.
Everything happened for me then. I had my master attunement in August 2003
I got a computer and joined the first of many spiritual/holistic sites/forums/boards.

In May 2004, I went on a Spiritual Awakening weekend. In one of the workshops we were advised to buy a book A Little Light on Angels, by Diana Cooper.
I bought it, and bought about 12 more for family and friends. This was the beginning of my relationship with angels.

I became conscious of my ascension Christmas 2004 and what an awakening that was!
It started with a real bad dark night of soul, I wanted to die.
For many weeks, I was down, then up, there was no break, I felt I was out of control, I shook, objects vibrated, I didn't know what things were or what to do with them. Forgot how to read or write, didn’t recognise family or friends.
This went on for about 3 months. But I had some wonderful friends to help me through on the old Lightworker board which closed down and Diana Cooper's board, which also has closed down.
These wonderful people also taught me how and why I should forgive and kept with me as I forgave those I needed to.
During those terrible weeks, I would escape as often as I could to be alone, to cry in peace, to meditate, to talk to the angels and to learn about what was happening to me.

I also realised I didn't want to be with my husband any more. I told him in May 2005 and left in June 2005.

I have seen spirit, ascended masters, angels, other beings (aliens) I have had many adventures in the ether (if that is the correct term) astral travelled, guided many lost/grounded souls to the light and met many of my soul family.

In September 2006, I saw a star in a blue summer sky and heard the words ‘you are mia' I also saw suns spiraling around a stick.
So I call myself mia.

I am still learning /experiencing/trying to understand the changes we are going through within our bodies and thoughts. But feel more at peace/content in myself than before.
My dream is to live in a campervan. Or at least own one, so I can go awandering whenever I can.

These last few weeks, I have become actively interested in astrology and paganism ... where the idea came from, I can only guess.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content