Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditation & Intuition

5 posters

Go down

Meditation & Intuition Empty Meditation & Intuition

Post by liberatedsoul August 17th 2009, 9:53 pm

Here is a link to my latest blog post:

http://www.baraka-bashad.com/2009/08/meditation-intuition.html

I hope you find it useful!
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Meditation & Intuition Empty Re: Meditation & Intuition

Post by 23luda23 August 17th 2009, 11:27 pm

This is very interesting I often experience the movements you described doing meditation. I will practice this tonight and see what happens.
Thank you and I also want to let you know that I very much enjoy your articles; they are beautifully written and easy to understand. Thumb Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 18th 2009, 3:32 am

What an amazing discovery :o I have done everything you instructed to do and were able to ask questions and were given yes or no answer to most of them. Some of the questions received no response, is this normal?

Thank you for sharing this, it’s truly amazing. I never heard of this before. Is this standard practice or a new discovery?

Good Post Thank You Rain
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 18th 2009, 7:01 am

23luda23 wrote:What an amazing discovery :o I have done everything you instructed to do and were able to ask questions and were given yes or no answer to most of them. Some of the questions received no response, is this normal?

Thank you for sharing this, it’s truly amazing. I never heard of this before. Is this standard practice or a new discovery?

Good Post Thank You Rain

I came up with this one entirely on my own when I needed a more reliable way to use my intuition. That is not to say that someone else hasn't come up with something similar as well. I am farily certain it is a technique I learned in a former lifetime and that it just came back to me when I needed it. Thanks for the compliment!
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 18th 2009, 12:54 pm

liberatedsoul wrote:
I came up with this one entirely on my own when I needed a more reliable way to use my intuition. That is not to say that someone else hasn't come up with something similar as well. I am farily certain it is a technique I learned in a former lifetime and that it just came back to me when I needed it. Thanks for the compliment!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing discovery with us Thank You Thank You Thank You This is VERY BIG cheers
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 18th 2009, 5:01 pm

You are very welcome! I walk around most of the time now with this chakra open and weigh my decisions using this energy pull method. It helps keep me an open channel and more calm and relaxed too.
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 20th 2009, 12:46 pm

This was very helpful liberatedsoul, intuition is a wonderful thing. I do try to use intuition often i feel it keeps me well seasoned. During this exercise i saw a purple orb swinging back and forth just as you posted about the pendulum in your blog. It started out as me asking yes or no questions and gradually progressed to more detailed answers. I asked a question and the answer was revealed, i went from question to question, i was very excited by each answer i received. I will surely use this technique often thank you so much. Thank You

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 20th 2009, 5:11 pm

You are welcome Spirit-Being! Glad you had success with it. I often find that it starts with yes and no answers and once you get warmed up that way, then you can get more detailed answers as well. It is interesting to me to find that peoples experiences are relatively consistent with this approach.
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 5th 2011, 1:05 pm

Intuition is an interesting reality. Everybody uses it to some extent. Basically it is you asking your mind questions and your mind giving you answers and these answers come from a source that is outside of your mind. Sometimes this source has a name and sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time with most folks it does not have a name, just answers. Accessing the intuitive mind is actually quite simple, just ask yourself a question and then listen for an answer. Generally the first answer that you get is the one that is the closest to real. Sometimes the listening for an answer part takes several or more years because sometimes there are things that you have to learn before you become able to understand the answer. Basically the major drawback to working with the intuitive mind is "your own mind". If your mind does not like the answer, then your mind will change the answer or skew the answer in some way and real becomes a percentage. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all? You are of course Smile . The hardest part of using the intuitive mind is removing what you want to hear, from "the question". That is the part that takes practice.

Meditation & Intuition Bloedel_reserve_willow_tree
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 5th 2011, 1:19 pm

That is the one thing I pride myself on, having a good intuition. Another thing that I believe in is, never change your mind, go with your first thought, your first answer, you will find it usually is the right one, as I have often proved.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 5th 2011, 1:22 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:That is the one thing I pride myself on, having a good intuition. Another thing that I believe in is, never change your mind, go with your first thought, your first answer, you will find it usually is the right one, as I have often proved.

Good intuition is a real gift! I would not know what to do without it, I would be lost.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 6th 2011, 5:22 am

Mind you in hindsight, having a good gut feeling ( a good natural instinct ) may not quite be the same as having great intuition, or intuition of any kind.
Again in hindsight, my definition of Intuition would be more to do with having premonitions, now that is something I do not have. But I am a very good judge, and do see things ( pick up on things, situations, ) much quicker than many.

May I ask, what is your picture representing, as in connection to your post, how does it fit in.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 6th 2011, 11:34 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Mind you in hindsight, having a good gut feeling ( a good natural instinct ) may not quite be the same as having great intuition, or intuition of any kind.
Again in hindsight, my definition of Intuition would be more to do with having premonitions, now that is something I do not have. But I am a very good judge, and do see things ( pick up on things, situations, ) much quicker than many.

May I ask, what is your picture representing, as in connection to your post, how does it fit in.

Defining "intuition" is a challenging task. Things go from everything is a form of "intuition" to "intuition" doesn't actually exist, with a whole bunch of versions of it in the middle. To me it is talking to God and developing the ability to listen to what is said and to the "nudges" that we receive from Him. But I have spent so much time on the internet hanging out with Atheists and closed minded religious folks that I am a bit gun shy when it comes to mentioning God as a source of direct information. All of my yogi and mystic training over the years has come from God, but I can't tell people that because if knowledge doesn't come from a person and/or their words, then that knowledge has no foundation in the real world.

The picture that I posted was bigger than what I thought I was posting so only a part of it is in the post, so basically it just adds some color and creativity to the post. I do like though the way it starts out with a bit of a tangled reality and as you move down the picture it become beauty and order, which could relate to practice as a part of developing a psychic gift.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 6th 2011, 11:40 am

You are right, yes the picture does taper into order at the bottom, from shall we say, what looks like it started out from, untidy chaos.

Ha ha, on my American seniors forum, we talk about God all the time, well most of the time, hardly a day goes by that God never gets mentioned, so never be afraid to say that word. Amen

Although I do understand your statement.

Quoing: " when it comes to mentioning God as a source of direct information. All of my yogi and mystic training over the years has come from God, but I can't tell people that because if knowledge doesn't come from a person and/or their words, then that knowledge has no foundation in the real world ".
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 6th 2011, 11:50 am

Vanilla2 wrote:You are right, yes the picture does taper into order at the bottom, from shall we say, what looks like it started out from, untidy chaos.

Smile .

My experience with the intuitive mind started out with untidy chaos, because of me of course, and now it is beautiful and orderly and I couldn't live without it. The part of the picture that actually got posted reminded me of that. If you go to the original picture as posted on the internet (a very smaller version) it actually fits the post that I posted.

http://myintuitivemind.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bloedel_reserve_willow_tree.jpg
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down