Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we drag karma from life to life?

+10
Aussiepom
bhagavandas
Arbel
sunmystic
mia
Taurus20
HypnoDude
parrotlover100
Spirit-Being
elfwisdom
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we drag karma from life to life?

Post by Soothsayer April 10th 2013, 11:23 am

I believe we are here to learn lessons.... what we have not achieved to learn in one life - we continue to learn into our next life.
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we drag karma from life to life?

Post by sunmystic April 10th 2013, 1:12 pm

Soothsayer wrote:I believe we are here to learn lessons.... what we have not achieved to learn in one life - we continue to learn into our next life.

Humm? Smile I do not disagree with you Soothsayer. But just for fun, "How do we break the cycle of death and rebirth?" I do realize that some folks enjoy life and it's challenges and actually do not have any problem with being constantly reborn into the physical realm. So to them the question, "How do we break the cycle of death and rebirth?", would seem like a stupid question Smile . sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 10th 2013, 1:57 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:They are very much so,gaelic at heart like the Scots and Irish.

I have bit of Scots and Welsh in me. My father came from Scottish stock and my great grandmother from Wales.

Nice old mixture.

Wink

Joan

There is a lot of "Fae" genetics in the Gaelic Smile . John

'Fae' meaning what,John?
Fae can be described as several meanings.
A fairy tale,something magical etc.
Smile
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 10th 2013, 2:09 pm

'Kharma' and 'Spirituality' are two different subjects. Some believe that we return to correct our Kharma from a previous life.
Some believe we come back to progress in our spirituality. Each life we lead improves our chances of moving onwards up the spiritual ladder in other words....we move upwards in spirit from a lower plane to a higher plane.
Until we reach the highest plane of all.....God.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 10th 2013, 3:14 pm

Some believe we come back to progress in our spirituality. Each life we lead improves our chances of moving onwards up the spiritual ladder in other words....we move upwards in spirit from a lower plane to a higher plane.
I personally (just my truth nto necessarily anyone else's )think we get it all erased and in EACH new lifetime we try to get awakened again and further up. I dont think we start on the level we ended the previous lifetime.
p.s......I am Scottish/Irish/ English... lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 10th 2013, 3:23 pm

You are right,laura ann. All our memories are cleared,like writing on a new slate,we learn anew.

But just occasionally one or two old memories pop up from nowhere. Like when we visit a new place or area and think 'I know this place!' It is strangely familiar to us knowing that we have never visited that place in our life.....our present life..

Join the clan,Laura ann........
Wave

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 April 10th 2013, 6:40 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Soothsayer wrote:I believe we are here to learn lessons.... what we have not achieved to learn in one life - we continue to learn into our next life.

Humm? Smile I do not disagree with you Soothsayer. But just for fun, "How do we break the cycle of death and rebirth?" I do realize that some folks enjoy life and it's challenges and actually do not have any problem with being constantly reborn into the physical realm. So to them the question, "How do we break the cycle of death and rebirth?", would seem like a stupid question Smile . sun

Hi Sun,

I am interested in knowing that answer to that, and once we step off that continual cycle of rebirth do we have other cycles on other spiritual levels to overcome? I have read that we are continually evolving through eternity it is never ending. I have a lot of inaccurate information I have learned and would welcome anything that has more of a slant of the real truth in their teachings. I enjoy just living in the present so I guess it doesn't really make much difference where we are going as long as I live life with respect and endeavor to do no harm.
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 11th 2013, 3:27 am

Um? What I was told and have read is that reincarnation is never forced on us. We arrive in spirit have a rest from our earthly toils and when we are ready,we are offered a choice of lives pertaining to the values of how far we have progressed from previous lives.

Put into common words,have we been good in the last life? Shocked
We correct any misdoings from that life. In other words we correct any thing that has not been spiritual.

Basically that's it. Each life that is lived and improved on,on return to spirit,we move up a notch from one plane to another.
Eventually reaching the highest plane of all.

Just my little bit..... Thumb

Joan x

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer April 11th 2013, 6:45 am

sunmystic wrote:

I believe we choose wether to reincarnate or not while in spirit form - and with that decision we take on board any lessons that perhaps we had not fully grasp in our previous lives. The more we learn the more we can ascend to higher levels ( bit like schooling) this is totally my beliefs. If any point we are happy at the level we are and do not want to reincarnate then again, it is our choice. Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow April 11th 2013, 10:24 am

Very Happy The one thing i find hard to accept is that we choose who we reincarnate to by that i mean what family.i would never have choosen to reincarnate into my family,in fact i can remember being born and not wanting to come into this world.so i find that really difficult to accept i have lived many life times mostly as Native american. but at least now i walk my final path i wont be back.Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 864308

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 11th 2013, 2:12 pm

Julie53 wrote:Hi Sun,

I am interested in knowing that answer to that, and once
we step off that continual cycle of rebirth do we have other cycles on
other spiritual levels to overcome? I have read that we are continually
evolving through eternity it is never ending. I have a lot of
inaccurate information I have learned and would welcome anything that
has more of a slant of the real truth in their teachings. I enjoy just
living in the present so I guess it doesn't really make much difference
where we are going as long as I live life with respect and endeavor to
do no harm.

Hi Julie and Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 541454 to this message board, 60 posts later Smile . Based on my personal experience there are an almost infinite number of levels or different worlds/realities that one can explore and there are more being created as we speak. If one is interested in maintaining themselves as a conscious entity then there are an almost endless number of exciting things to do and explore. And if one is interested they can join the Supreme (God the Creater for lack of any other term) and explore the creating of more new and wondrous things to experience and explore. There is no end to it unless one losses interest somewhere along the line in being a conscious entity and they quiet themselves down to the point to where they cease to exist because creation is based on movement and nothing can exist in creation that has not any movement. Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 11th 2013, 2:17 pm

Blackcrow wrote:Very Happy The one thing i find hard to accept is that we choose who we reincarnate to by that i mean what family.i would never have choosen to reincarnate into my family,in fact i can remember being born and not wanting to come into this world.so i find that really difficult to accept i have lived many life times mostly as Native american. but at least now i walk my final path i wont be back.Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 864308

Namaste

Smile Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683 ! Blackcrow I am with you on that one. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 11th 2013, 2:22 pm

Soothsayer wrote:
sunmystic wrote:

I believe we choose wether to reincarnate or not while in spirit form - and with that decision we take on board any lessons that perhaps we had not fully grasp in our previous lives. The more we learn the more we can ascend to higher levels ( bit like schooling) this is totally my beliefs. If any point we are happy at the level we are and do not want to reincarnate then again, it is our choice. Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683

Some folks also maintain that our last thoughts before we die also plays a part in what kind of situation we reincarnate into. So just in case these folks are right Smile I have my last thoughts already figured out and ready to be thought on a moments notice. "NO!" Smile sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 11th 2013, 2:57 pm

But going back over our lives,if you had the chance to correct any mistake in that life,would you take that chance?
Or would that mistake you wish to correct affect another good episode later in your life?
Meaning that the good episode would not exist any more?

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 11th 2013, 3:07 pm

Aussiepom wrote:But going back over our lives,if you had the chance to correct any mistake in that life,would you take that chance?
Or would that mistake you wish to correct affect another good episode later in your life?

Smile Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are loved! John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 11th 2013, 4:24 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:But going back over our lives,if you had the chance to correct any mistake in that life,would you take that chance?

Smile Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are loved! John

Thank you,John xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 April 12th 2013, 5:35 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Julie53 wrote:Hi Sun,

I am interested in knowing that answer to that, and once
we step off that continual cycle of rebirth do we have other cycles on
other spiritual levels to overcome? I have read that we are continually
evolving through eternity it is never ending. I have a lot of
inaccurate information I have learned and would welcome anything that
has more of a slant of the real truth in their teachings. I enjoy just
living in the present so I guess it doesn't really make much difference
where we are going as long as I live life with respect and endeavor to
do no harm.

Hi Julie and Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 541454 to this message board, 60 posts later Smile . Based on my personal experience there are an almost infinite number of levels or different worlds/realities that one can explore and there are more being created as we speak. If one is interested in maintaining themselves as a conscious entity then there are an almost endless number of exciting things to do and explore. And if one is interested they can join the Supreme (God the Creater for lack of any other term) and explore the creating of more new and wondrous things to experience and explore. There is no end to it unless one losses interest somewhere along the line in being a conscious entity and they quiet themselves down to the point to where they cease to exist because creation is based on movement and nothing can exist in creation that has not any movement. Love, sun/John

Hi Sun/John,
Thank you very much for your reply Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 220146. I like the idea of exploring many different levels or worlds, as I am always curious about new things. I did explore at times in what may be considered a spiritual level but still being close to the physical (my comfort Zone). After returning from one of my journies I was surrounded by majestic looking, strong yet gentle Lions. Then noticed an orb that caused me to feel very dizzy and felt myself drawing inwards.... I stopped myself from continuing because I was afraid of being drawn deeper inward and it scared me, maybe that would have been one of those other levels you talked about. Recently I have not ventured out like I did and wonder if I can once again start to explore again. I am sure there is so much to learn...

Are those levels and worlds within our own being or are they external to ourselves with interpretation by the different levels of ourselves? Does that make sense what I am trying to ask??? scratch Very Happy Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 63239
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 12th 2013, 6:49 pm

Julie53 wrote:Are those levels and worlds within our own being or are they external to
ourselves with interpretation by the different levels of ourselves?
Does that make sense what I am trying to ask??? scratch Very Happy Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 63239

Julie what you are asking makes sense to me, it is just the answer may not make sense. The answer is, "All of the above." and Julie I think that it is perfectly ok to not explore realities that are not a part of what is generally considered normal physical reality. Most folks that do get out to and explore these other realities find themselves walking the edge of insanity Smile . I was kind of born walking in these worlds and throughout most of my life I was considered by a lot of folks to be not exactly sane. For most of my life the challenge was to appear sane so as to not upset the people around me Smile . And I got to be pretty good at it. I am at home with and in those worlds, it is the normal physical world that I have a problem with. But I have reached a point where I think that I am going to get that solved. Things look a lot more doable than they use to. My suggestion Julie is that if you are not drawn toward exploring these other realms, for lack of any other term, then don't, all is well. And if your inner self is not messing up your life, then there is no reason to go explore it either Smile . Personally, I think that what is important is that one is happy in the reality that they are in and if they get bored Smile then go explore other realities. My goal is to reach the place that you are already at and those other worlds/realities can just go and take care of themselves Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 April 12th 2013, 9:06 pm

Hi John,
Your answer does make a lot of sense to me along with how you get through in daily life with your Spiritual experiences. I appreciate your explanation about the other worlds. I wanted to say that I meant that I astral traveled (I think that is the term). The vibrations that I felt at first as I began were so very intense when my awareness left my body temporarily. Then those gradually faded and it was a gentle process, amazing how the appearing solid things of this world began to become penetrable and the things just beyond that are seeming solid. Thoughts become loud voices or living forms from myself or others, also you can "feel" what color something is. To be able to see what creations come out of ones thoughts makes one very careful not to allow thoughts that can harm others, which I believe they can. Like little black creatures that can bite and really hurt. I found the only true way to transmute the nasty little thought forms that are self created is to give them unconditional love rather than fight them. It seems to release the energy that is bound up and can be transmuted into higher vibration which can be returned to its source ( just my interpretation). Sorry for going on and on but I did learn deeply in my soul from these experiences but with no one to talk to about what was happening, and yes those were really messing up my life for a while because they would just happen spontaneously about 2-3 times a week. Sometimes I was taken gently by my hand out of my body to help but I was afraid to look at him. There are so many more things I learned but I stopped for a while.... though now something is encouraging me to continue but I can't figure out how to make that next step. I try to not think of it but am constantly reminded there is something I am needing to do but what? Sorry for rambling and I will be a good quiet person now Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 494750 Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 3228224384
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 13th 2013, 11:20 am

Julie53 wrote:Hi John,
Your answer does make a lot of sense to me along with how you get through in daily life with your Spiritual experiences. I appreciate your explanation about the other worlds. I wanted to say that I meant that I astral traveled (I think that is the term). The vibrations that I felt at first as I began were so very intense when my awareness left my body temporarily. Then those gradually faded and it was a gentle process, amazing how the appearing solid things of this world began to become penetrable and the things just beyond that are seeming solid. Thoughts become loud voices or living forms from myself or others, also you can "feel" what color something is. To be able to see what creations come out of ones thoughts makes one very careful not to allow thoughts that can harm others, which I believe they can. Like little black creatures that can bite and really hurt. I found the only true way to transmute the nasty little thought forms that are self created is to give them unconditional love rather than fight them. It seems to release the energy that is bound up and can be transmuted into higher vibration which can be returned to its source ( just my interpretation). Sorry for going on and on but I did learn deeply in my soul from these experiences but with no one to talk to about what was happening, and yes those were really messing up my life for a while because they would just happen spontaneously about 2-3 times a week. Sometimes I was taken gently by my hand out of my body to help but I was afraid to look at him. There are so many more things I learned but I stopped for a while.... though now something is encouraging me to continue but I can't figure out how to make that next step. I try to not think of it but am constantly reminded there is something I am needing to do but what? Sorry for rambling and I will be a good quiet person now Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 494750 Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 3228224384

Julie, I do not see any rambling to what you have posted and I think that you have explained things quite nicely. My first suggestion would be to ground yourself. The best and easiest way is to use the tree concept. Feel yourself with your back up against a large maple or oak type tree and feel the tree Smile (above you, behind you, and below you). And if you can, take the tree with you while you are having the experience or at least anchor yourself (back to the tree) when you feel the experience of "out of body" start. If these things are going to happen to you and you are sort of interested in these things happening, then you really need to practice grounding to the tree so that grounding happens automatically. This grounding to the tree has been used for thousands of years by most everybody and is considered the most complete grounding system one can use. In Finland when one encounters one of the "Fae" in the forest, when you see them from the front they have human form but when they turn all you see is a tree. Being grounded to the tree is a very important part of the reason that the "Fae" folks have the abilities that they have and why they can do the things that they can do. Grounding to the tree will also wake up one's paranormal abilities over time, but it wakes them up grounded. Waking up one's paranormal abilities without the tree ground creates a reality similar to herding "butterflies" with out a net. And the person that is taking your hand is allowing you to use their ground which is why things are doable. Playing in the paranormal without a good ground will end up putting one in the "Loony Bin" Smile . You are loved! John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 April 13th 2013, 6:44 pm

Thank you so much for that John, that is such good advice and something well worth working with.

Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 220146 Very Happy
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 14th 2013, 11:57 am

Julie53 wrote:Thank you so much for that John, that is such good advice and something well worth working with.

Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 220146 Very Happy

Do we drag karma from life to life? - Page 2 506683 and thank you! Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 1:48 pm

ah karma and reincarnation..
anither pair of spiritual believes that touch on certainty... Or do they..(insert dokter who melody here)

I have in the past used all that was at my disposal to find out karma's and previous lived lives in order to clear the karma before it would get me at unopportune moment.

In the end i stopped believing in reincarnation. and karma as a payback law all together..

I feel that we as souls did set out to learn something here on earth but as in life it is perfectly all right to drop out of school and go do something else. explore another universe maybe?

anyway i've come to see it as follows.
every intend uttered in this realm bexomes conscious of itself and seeks completion.

when we are born we oick and choose the experiences that we want or think we need. also we pick some that have never been completed by the people that intended them.

those intents uttered by others cary with them the 3d imprint of the one who uttered the intend. thats what we pick up on when we pick up past lives... or so i think anyway...

With Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 1:50 pm

if my english gets as bad as it does
above assume i am using my not so very smart phone...

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 24th 2013, 1:02 pm

sunmystic wrote:

Thank you,John! Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2