Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma and Judgement

2 posters

Go down

Karma and Judgement  Empty Karma and Judgement

Post by Arbel December 8th 2013, 5:57 am

As we have a life on this world we also have a life in the spirit world and they go hand in hand with each other so in fact this earth life is just part of our spirit life.  As we have free will in our earth life we also have free will in the spirit world so with that being the case we have evil on this earth and evil in the spirit world

It is said we accrue Karma in one reincarnation and repay that Karma back in our next reincarnation but is it true; I have a theory that in every reincarnation we have had all Karma of those lifetimes is stored away and kept for a future time.  When that future time comes we are then judged on all the accrued Karma of all lifetimes and then judged

Arbel

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Karma and Judgement  Empty Re: Karma and Judgement

Post by Aussiepom December 8th 2013, 6:12 am

I agree there,Bill.   The main point of reincarnation could be Kharma.    Those who have evil in this life will pay for it in the next life.

Regarding the spirit world,there is no physical body.   We can live as we lived on earth.   We need no food as we do not eat as we did on the physical plain.    We need not work but to reach a higher level,we study all things spiritual.
We climb the higher plains or levels as we learn.  Until reaching the highest plain,we join the masse that is God.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel December 8th 2013, 6:38 am

What I am saying Joan is that we do not pay back karma in our next life; let us say we do evil in this life but we do not pay it back in the next life.  What we did in this life is actually kept for 10;000 years and then we are judged with that evil and any other evil we accrued during those 10.000 years

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom December 9th 2013, 7:23 am

Now that is something I didn't know,Bill......

A new one on me.    I do believe though that we learn through each life.   Otherwise why are we put on this earth?

We also live other lives on other worlds.   To learn about the universe....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel December 11th 2013, 7:01 am

10.000 years was just a example and not a fact as it would be a lot more centuries than just 10.000 years; you see mankind are tested every so often by the higher powers so it does make me curious about my theory

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down