Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone

4 posters

Go down

Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone Empty Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone

Post by Simcha July 8th 2009, 8:13 am

Join our virtual Beit Midrash - Spiritual Community as we ask, answer and search for keys to use Judaism, Torah, Kabbalah and Prayer as tools for growth and delve into the deep secrets of Jewish mysticism.
Learn & discover the Divine prophecies with Rabbi Simcha Weinberg from the holy Torah, Jewish Law, Mysticism, Kabbalah and Jewish Prophecies. The Foundation Stone is the ultimate resource for Jews, Judaism, Jewish Education, Jewish Spirituality & the holy Torah. For more information visit http://www.thefoundationstone.org/.
Rabbi Simcha Weinberg

The Foundation Stone
Simcha

Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone Empty Re: Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone

Post by Spirit-Being July 8th 2009, 7:28 pm

Hello Simcha & Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums :Hello:

Enjoy all the threads, please make yourself at home.

P.S Wonderful Website Thank You

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone Empty Re: Rabbi Simcha Weinberg- The Foundation Stone

Post by Wind-Dancer July 8th 2009, 9:32 pm

Hello simcha and welcome to our community. Im looking forward to reading your posts. your website is very imformative. I read some there. I will be visiting again. Thank you for posting it.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 9th 2009, 8:21 pm

hello Simcha and welcome I.m looking forward to your posts,and will stop by to check out the foundationstone. Welcome Thank You
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 9th 2009, 8:24 pm

i'm sorry i didn't leave a space between foundation stone. just saw my mistake rereading my post.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 14th 2009, 9:08 am

Simcha wrote:Join our virtual Beit Midrash - Spiritual Community as we ask, answer and search for keys to use Judaism, Torah, Kabbalah and Prayer as tools for growth and delve into the deep secrets of Jewish mysticism.
Learn & discover the Divine prophecies with Rabbi Simcha Weinberg from the holy Torah, Jewish Law, Mysticism, Kabbalah and Jewish Prophecies. The Foundation Stone is the ultimate resource for Jews, Judaism, Jewish Education, Jewish Spirituality & the holy Torah.

I have been very interested in Kabbalah and was wondering if you or anyone else knows who Abraham ben Samuel Abulafia, and the practices he used with letters and words. I believe he found that letters held something special, and very mystical. This was talked about on the movie Bee Season and thought this would be an interesting discussion.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down