Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for all

4 posters

Go down

Prayers for all Empty Prayers for all

Post by Spirit-Being July 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm

I found this prayer on the web and as i read each line i knew i needed to post this so we may all see the good works of the world and if we have the intent of what this prayer is actually saying we will be sending healing to all that are mentioned in the prayer.

May the injured be healed on mind, body, and Spirit levels.

May the surviving relatives and loved ones receive support in their grieving process.

May the volunteers, helpers, healers, and donators of blood, be blessed.

May the political powers of this world hold us, their people, uppermost in their hearts and minds while making their decisions and choices.

May those people filled with hate, fear, and anger learn to love themselves and others.

May we remember we are all One....and all of our actions count for the whole. Please choose love over fear.

And may GAIA, MOTHER EARTH heal to Her very core. AND SO IT IS. LOVE & LIGHT BLESSINGS

http://www.themysteryschool.org/

Many Blessings

Prayers for all HeartBeat
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Prayers for all Empty Re: Prayers for all

Post by Linda July 3rd 2009, 2:02 pm

This prayer touched my heart, thank you Spirit-Being (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 3rd 2009, 7:00 pm

I am glad Very Happy, it touched my Heart Pump as well Linda.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 3rd 2009, 9:40 pm

I Ask God To Send love and light, Peace and Unity to every man, women and child on the Earth according to the highest will of God and the will of each I AM Presence..
I Ask God To Send Love and Light, Peace and Unity to leaders of every nation according to the highest will of God and the will of each I AM Presence..
I Ask God To send Love and Light, Peace and Unity to the Mineral, Vegetable and Plant Kingdoms according to the highest will of God and the will of each I AM Presence.
I Ask God To Send Love and Light, Peace and Unity to all the Spirits of nature according to the highest will of God and the will of each I AM Presence.
I Ask God To Send Love and Light, Peace and Unity to Mother Earth according to the highest will of God and the will of each I AM Presence.
I Ask God Send Love and Light, Peace and Unity to the Infinite Universe, All expressions, Dimensions unseen and seen, wherever there is the Greatest need.

"In the name of the Christ within me, I ask that this prayer be multiplied and used to assist all souls on this planet who are in need. I thank you and accept it done according to the Highest Will of God".
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 14th 2009, 5:23 pm

for all, amen
Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760