Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please need many prayers right away!

2 posters

Go down

Please need many prayers right away! Empty Please need many prayers right away!

Post by Taurus20 June 29th 2013, 12:46 pm

A very good friend of mine just found out that her sister, who lives in NC  has either stage 3 or 4 cancer in her lung and pneumonia. She has been hospitalized in the Critical Care unit and has been on respiratory support for a week now and has said today she no longer wants the respiratory help and she will not live without it and that is her will. She is only 65 and didn't even know she was sick till she went to doctor because of a cough that wouldn't go away, she is a smoker. 

When things couldn't get any worse her boys just went to their get their dad to take him to the hospital to visit her and found him unconscious, he has had a massive heart attack and now they are both in the same hospital. He is still unconscious and they aren't sure how long he was that way so he could have brain damage even if he makes it. 

Please pray for Peggy and her x husband they need all the prayers you can send. Thank You Praying
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Please need many prayers right away! Empty Re: Please need many prayers right away!

Post by Aussiepom June 29th 2013, 2:33 pm

That is terrible,Taurus....

I do feel for them both....
May they both be healed quickly by God and his angels....

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Please need many prayers right away! Empty Re: Please need many prayers right away!

Post by Taurus20 June 29th 2013, 2:43 pm

Up date, he passed during the night and she is still hanging in. They took her off the respirator and are giving her oxygen now. This is so sad!Tears 

Thank you for your prayers Joan and everyone! I believe in sending as many prayers as possible!Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 30th 2013, 1:35 pm

My friend's sister Peggy, passed this morning at 9:11, she passed over very peacefully I'm sure her husband was there to greet her. If this wasn't a plan made in heaven nothing is! 2 new angels in heaven now. My friend had the opportunity to say goodbye to her. Her son called her at 2:30 AM to tell her what was happening with his mom and he put the phone to her ear so Patti could talk to her. She was pretty out of it with the morphine they were giving her but the Chaplain said  that he saw a change in the monitor when Patti was taking to her. MY heart aches for Patti and her sons but they know she is at peace and not suffering. I'm sure she will be visiting Patti and maybe even me soon.
Patti is a 3 generation Psychic and her grandmother had taught her 30 years ago to read Tarot Cards and Patti taught her sister, so she is spiritual too.
Thank you all for your prayers, I'm sure God was listening and spared her from being in agony for a long period of time. I prayed to Raphael if it was her time to let her go in peace and he listened to me I guess.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down