Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise

3 posters

Go down

Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise Empty Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise

Post by 2Fast2Furious October 8th 2008, 6:13 pm

First contact - with jodie foster in it was a good one real tearjerker, something to do with meeting the other side
The Blair Witch project - was it based on a real story or not?
Sixth sense did nothing for me tell you the truth, but please feel free to list a few in mind for me to hunt upon to watch as really like films that put you in the picture
Close encounters of the third kind? wicked film but where did that idea spring from? someone must now something?
Topics about area51project, why so secret an I personally think the Governing people should make the public aware of these things not to cause mania to put light on people experience's rather than everyone think people are mad an potty over having these thoughts to start with.
What are your views on this?
2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise Empty my thoughts on movies

Post by sxylitlrebel October 9th 2008, 10:47 am

good post,
i feel that movies allow us to experience , in our mind, other points of view, bring us happiness, or make us sad etc. movies expand our minds. maybe allow us to entertain our minds with the thought of the possibility of other life forms out there.Movies also introduce us to other cultures, and beliefs.

God Bless
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise Empty Re: Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise

Post by Michael October 9th 2008, 4:27 pm

Loved contact it was a great film, i have also seen the blair witch project i always wondered if it was a true story or not but i have never found the truth very sad Sad i will do some digging and see what i can come up with. I really liked sixth sense it was a tear jerker and every time i see it i cry. Close encounters of the third kind was a childhood favorite my mother would put this movie on and i would not move, i was so into the movie this is a classic, i particularly liked the part with the young boy that wanted to see what these beings were and he couldnt help his curiousity he had to find out and eventually got taken away, the best part was that he was reunited with his mother in the end. ooops i hope i did not spoil this movie for anyone Rolling Eyes

Some of my favorites have to be: lord of the rings (all three) chronicles of narnia, bridge to terabithia, pirates of the carribean (all three) and any movie i feel i can gain some kind of knowledge from. Have any of you seen any of these and what would your opinions be?

Many blessings
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise Empty Re: Movies inspire you mind to think otherwise

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down