Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo

+2
Spirit-Being
Linda
6 posters

Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo Empty Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo

Post by Linda March 10th 2009, 5:33 pm

Hello all,
I am requesting for Healing Prayers for my Sister at heart, Linda Lugo.
About a month ago she was hospitalized for a ruptured cyst inside her body, all the doctor's could do was pump her full of morphine and gave her antibiotics. Well the same pain she felt then has come back again. She does not have health insurance, owes $16,000 for the last hospitalization, and doesn't want to go back to the hospital.
I gave her "Royal Jelly" to take, to rebuild her cells and fight off the infection. Please pray for her body Healing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo Empty Re: Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo

Post by Spirit-Being March 10th 2009, 8:37 pm

My Prayers will be with Linda Lugo tonight & as often as she needs them. I would love to do a Reiki Healing for her as well. I don't usually offer to do Reiki unless someone requests it, but your sister needs all the healing she can get and i am more than happy to help.

May the light of the holy angels surround her
May she feel the healing energy enter her body
I am sending my love to her
I pray that she be made well
The love of God is with her always
In Gods loving arms she resides
Blessings will be upon her for she is loved

"Give light and the people will find their own way"
~Carl McGee~

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo Empty Re: Please send Healing Prayers to my Sis at heart, Linda Lugo

Post by HypnoDude March 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

Prayers and Light sent for your Heart Sisters healing, and extra Prayers and Light for you and the family!
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 March 10th 2009, 9:17 pm

I will include linda in my nightly prayers,and ask God to take away her infection and pain. Keep the faith strong and it shall come to pass we must believe so the Bible tells us.God does not lie. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda March 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

Thank you Spirit Being for your prayers and Reiki Healing and Hypno Dude for the Light you sent us, and to Parrot Lover for helping us keep the faith! All my Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer March 10th 2009, 10:10 pm

Prayers for miracle of healing for body and finances.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda March 11th 2009, 12:05 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you Dreamer, Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer March 11th 2009, 6:39 pm

Merciful God, be near to those who are troubled with sickness,
in the power of your love bring them relief from present suffering and the return of health;
that being made whole in body, mind and spirit,

Be with all who work for healing,
especially those who now minister to these sick people with professional skill or with loving care.
Bless them with patience and compassion in their work
and grant that in due time they will share in thanks for health restored.

Amen
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda March 11th 2009, 8:46 pm

Wow that was nice Wind-Dancer, thank you.
I have forward these prayers to my Sis at Heart, I know she will be thankful.
with Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down