Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy

4 posters

Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy Empty Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy

Post by Linda August 1st 2011, 1:08 pm

Hello Friends, My Mother, Delia Galaviz is getting a Pacemaker implanted in 3 hours, will you please send Healing Angels and Healing Prayers to her. Please Dear Lord let this procedure go smoothly, may she heal quickly, and may her heart be filled with Love so it will beat on it's own. Love, Linda Praying
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy Empty Re: Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy

Post by Spirit-Being August 1st 2011, 10:59 pm

Sending Prayers to Your Mom Linda, I Hope everything goes well. Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy Empty Re: Please send Healing Prayers to my Mommy

Post by Linda August 2nd 2011, 11:34 am

Wow! The Power of all your Prayers worked, Thank You Spirit Being and everyone that Prayed. I went to see my Mom about an hour after her procedure, expecting to sit by her bedside while she was still out under anesthesia, but she was sitting up and talking to her friends like nothing ever happened. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! and Thank You LORD! Thank You
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 2nd 2011, 4:39 pm

A little late with my prayers before Moms opp, Linda, but prayers for her future recovery. Praying
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 5th 2011, 12:16 am

Amen. Praying
LOVE
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 5th 2011, 4:17 pm

Thanks a Bunch Vanilla and D-Knots (-: Prayers received, she is doing GREAT!
Dance
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum