Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reading for Aussiepom

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

reading for Aussiepom  - Page 2 Empty Re: reading for Aussiepom

Post by Aussiepom August 8th 2013, 11:42 am

laura ann wrote:Joannie))))))))))))
perhaps a lesson on unconditional love.....hmmmmm

to love  his stogey ole  good self ... you must  also love his stogey old grumpy self
or the love will be out of balance

from one 'ole coot to another 'ole coot  lol
===================================
 Thank you Mia...am merely a vessel
 Laura Ann......you made me giggle there,in fact you gave me a good old 'belly' chuckle!Faint 
Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 8th 2013, 11:33 am

Joannie))))))))))))
perhaps a lesson on unconditional love.....hmmmmm

to love  his stogey ole  good self ... you must  also love his stogey old grumpy self
or the love will be out of balance

from one 'ole coot to another 'ole coot  lol
===================================
 Thank you Mia...am merely a vessel
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 8th 2013, 10:28 am

laura ann wrote:thank you for the private PM info hun..

glad It all made sense..

be sure to thank Cupid / Eros.....
 It made perfect sense,Laura ann.   To look on the humerous side,he is a stubborn old man...Very Happy 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 8th 2013, 10:20 am

An excellent reading,Laura....thank you....

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 8th 2013, 4:24 am

Go for it Joanie Very Happy
A soul mate is everyones dream.
Take that leap of faith my friend.
Bless you xxx
Another lovely reading from our Laura Smile
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 8th 2013, 1:34 am

That was great Joan go for it...make that first move; I know you can do it. I see it in your eyes. 
I have trust in you. Whatever age; a companion is a great idea. You can really have fun doing and going places.

Congratulations ((((( Joan & ?? )))))

Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love

Blow Kiss
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2013, 10:32 pm

Oh,that is lovely.I do wish you dear Joan,good luck with this
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 7th 2013, 6:12 pm

thank you for the private PM info hun..

glad It all made sense..

be sure to thank Cupid / Eros.....
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 7th 2013, 5:45 pm

I have replied by PM,Laura ann.    You see,I actually know my soul mate.
I have explained in the PM.

Joan Hug
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

reading for Aussiepom  - Page 2 Empty reading for Aussiepom

Post by laura ann August 7th 2013, 3:36 pm

Reading for Aussiepom
8/7/2013
The question presented was 'Will I  meet my soul mate in this life?

Okay to be honest the whole soulmate thing I usually won't answer or deal with for many reasons etc but decided  okay why not.
I figured 80 years old and still interested in the possibility of  love renewed with a man.. How could I not address this.

So I sat for while thinking  of what method to use.
I considered tarot.. I knew many methods would not truly  answer  the question, I looked at karma cards, phoenix cards, sacred path cards, tarot ,  oracle decks etc.

Then my light bulb went off. Why not  my very old  Love cards.
I have  a set of oracle cards  not like tarot or   fairy type cards . But Love Cards. I figured to answer a  true love question who better  to ask  for help  then Cupid /Eros himself.  So gave it to the God Eros to help....

So I used  ..........The Cupid Cards.♥.Oracle of Love ♥

I did change the question presented to  Cupid somewhat though.
I stated this was for  Joan and  I  sought the answer to

" What is preventing Joan from meeting her Soul Mate?"

the answer I s.
THE LEADER CREATES TRUTH

you dear joan need to behave nobly and take the leadership role in this matter.....you must take the lead in  this and lead the way to fruition. you already know who it is .  this I feel strongly... think hard  you will realize this is true

Now you must  create an occurence that will allow you to make a move on him. You basically just need to take a chance on it actually working out instead of  waiting on him to make the first move.
Examine your motives in all this are they  honest and true. Do you seek this for yourself or for the both of you?  . Even if the truth is  more then you want to hear  be honest with yourself?

As the old saying goes  basically 'the ball is in your court.'

Make a move or sit on the sidelines.

the one you want has gone astray in a sense. So you  must   take control and lead the way. You must  get his attention again. .i keep feeling you  rejected him in some way already and this hurt him.  Your example holds the cure to  making this connecting exchange.

your words, your  actions, your thoughts  will endure and seduce.

the one who  you will share this fate  with does in fact seek a lover who is able to create what He desires. So let your  inner child come forward and  play. Be the little   star in this unfolding play.

Let your goddess meet your child and  met your  siren self... Roll 'em all into one delectable morsel that is too tempting to  forget.

You know who it is so devise a plan and move ahead with it. Tell him the truth , then  just wait and listen. The truth  will be revealed to you on  is feelings  Maybe not immediately but eventually. patience is needed in this matter.

the bond two soul mates has is strong and cannot be denied for long. It holds  special trust , you have to  speak up, state your case, then allow it to  grow into that special place.

give this person one more chance then if they don't respond then say goodbye. If it does not  work in this life it was not  meant to be .

there is much darkness and confusion surrounding the two of you. This man is very proud and is actually looking towards the future for this connection as well. I feel it  is the woman in this matter who is  overly cautious not  him. You still have to make the first move.

just o the best you  can but you dear Joan have to  be the  move maker.

If he is resistant  give him time to come around. Men move slower in things  then woman. they must analyze the hair off it .  He will need to feel secure in the relationship. Do not do any underhanded catty female thigns . All will be lost  if you  do. Honestly is  the only  thing will  glue this together.  Remember no petty or cheap female tricks.

As the female you alone are the creator of this relationship. The man can increase it and expand it  but  you  must  give it life. In this you will need to find your playful self. Draw your child self together with your teenage self. use them for  what you wish to happen.  Do not look for solid results too early  just  have fun and play.
Remember menare different creatures and they  feel emotion in their groin then their brain then their heart..
you yourself are truth. You hold  this within you and you and you alone must present it . then allow I t  to shine bright

trust it to grow .

make the first step hun..............

I hope any of that  helps you  at all... exact date I wont give you as it can go in any  different direction depending on your actions.

thank you for  letting me read you
all readings for entertainment only
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content