Could I have a reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could I have a reading?

Post by puppylove on July 3rd 2013, 10:31 pm

I have never had a reading but I do believe in it. I am in Canada but would be happy to call you if that is how it† is done.Thank You†† puppyluv
puppylove

Female
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : animals, music and spritual subjects
Tell us about yourself : 66yrs old,and lonely
Appreciation Points : 20
Registration date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could I have a reading?

Post by Taurus20 on July 8th 2013, 7:55 am

puppylove wrote:I have never had a reading but I do believe in it. I am in Canada but would be happy to call you if that is how it† is done.Thank You†† puppyluv

†Hi Eyvette, I'm so happy to see you posting here. I hope someone answers you! I am glad you are settled in your new place now and seem to be feeling a little better. Please come back here more often.†Loves
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 9th 2013, 10:39 am

I do not think that there is anybody here at this time that does readings. Sorry about that. I used to do Tarot cards but I seem to have lost my deck of cards when I moved. I will look into seeing if I can get a used deck (I like them best) at a local used book book store. Or get a new one if I need to. We really need to have a card reader and I can read cards. Love, john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 5th 2013, 3:09 am

Hi †Puppy!! Glad you are back.†

Hi Taurus
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum