Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Behind My House.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UFO Behind My House.  - Page 2 Empty Re: UFO Behind My House.

Post by ATouchofHeart May 19th 2013, 2:51 pm

Hi Laura Ann,
Yes, I can see the reptilian in the first picture.
I've taken night-time moon shots but yours is really good.
I see a woman to the left of the moon, and a "NeverEnding Story" dragon type being with mouth open and words coming out - not words but something like a cloud. When I see spirit in clouds sometimes I see clouds coming out of their mouths which to me represents them talking, sometimes they are facing each other and both have cloud coming out.

Remember the amazing buffalo I saw driving home at dusk in the west sky.
I saw one during the day driving on the freeway. I first noticed a heart in the sky, then looked larger and saw that the heart was the eye of the buffalo.

Thanks for sharing your amazing photos Laura Ann.

Loves
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 19th 2013, 2:55 pm

Actually the head and eyes of the dragon below her is her neck.

When I look at cloud faces, there are so many all together.
Some clouds move very fast and some slow. You always get something when snapping. I was driving to town yesterday and snapped a bunch of photos straight into the sky out my sun roof.

I try to ALWAYS carry a camera on me. Inevitability I see a great face or form when I don't have a camera. If I'm rushing in the morning I sometimes forget my camera and feel bad when I'm driving out the gated parking lot into the open and see beautiful clouds - what I've missed all day working indoors.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 19th 2013, 3:34 pm

Deb I thought you might like it.. I agree with what you see as well.
Thing is the neck where she is attached becomes a dragon speaking.
metaphoric in a sense to the Goddesses throat chakra which covers our sense of speech.
She is speaking out of her throat chakra instead of her mouth.
I actually had several experiences where I have heard voices talking with my ears but the sounds emitted out of my throat instead of external at my ears.
I had an experience with a giant pink heart in the sky one day as well. I figured someone over there just saying I love you!
If I can locate it in my pics in the next few days I have one of my dragon guide uhmar clearly filling the sky which I took out of my car front window after work one day on my drive home.
I have scads like these. lol Nice to see soemone else sees as I do.. makes me feel less ♥ crazy ♥
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 19th 2013, 4:33 pm

"She is speaking out of her throat chakra instead of her mouth."
That's great.

"I actually had several experiences where I have heard voices talking with my ears but the sounds emitted out of my throat instead of external at my ears."
WOW Wink

Hug That's right Laura Ann. We are not crazy. My daughter thinks I'm weird but that's her issue not mine. I don't dare tell her her brother has reincarnated into her new daughter.

I remember as a teen; my parents threatened to put me away just becuse I was a teen and they didn't agree with my independence. They are good with it now thought. Always supporting me from spirit Loving Hugs

It feel good knowing spirit loves me. Many times I am cut down just for speaking "around family".

I've taken photos of hearts in clouds also. I will have to find them.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2013, 1:35 am

How is this story about anomalous appearances.
A little bit technical but has a happy ending.
A new paper in the journal European Neurology reports on a remarkable case of perceptual distortion that’ll please any connoisseur of neurogothic:

A 48-year-old woman woke up one morning without knowing where she was. She recognized her husband and finally realized that she was at home, but reported that she felt that all surroundings appeared ‘strange’ to her. She did not report any changes in the shape of furniture, rooms and people, but complained that voices and noises were ‘dinosaurs shouts’, or were made by ‘prehistorical beasts’…

After arriving at the hospital, she continued to complain that the surrounding sounds were made by dinosaurs, even adding that these were of the meat-eating type. She was not confused, she knew that she was in the hospital, and she reported the exact date.

A second case, this time a 61 year old male, reported seeing:

body distortion above the waist (especially the face) in people that he knew previously, not in people that he saw for the first time. He described Afro-style hair, sunken eyes, large ears, elongated eyebrows, saw-like teeth, discolored fingers and no nails. He reported that these perceptions were not real and were-not frightening…

MRI scans revealed that both patients had suffered strokes damaging the dorsomedial nucleus of the thalamus. The strange experiences stopped within a few days, and both of the patients made a good recovery.

The authors of the paper, neurologists Montserrat Delgado and Julien Bogousslavsky, say that these ‘monstrous’ perceptual alterations are a newly described syndrome. They’re not like classic hallucinations, in which sights and sounds appear ‘out of nowhere’. Nor are they the same as pareidolias, in which a random pattern or background is mistaken for a familiar thing.

Rather, these patients experienced distorted perceptions, in which familiar things appeared fantastic and unreal. The authors dub this distorteidolia.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 20th 2013, 1:48 am

That was interesting Stephen.
Could they be seeing through the veil to another dimension? Or a prior life?
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2013, 2:20 am

It is very interesting how sometimes brain damage
leads to strange experiences.I wonder if in certain people,
like you and Laura Ann that you have this ability to
close down aspects of your brain and thus allow for more
of the self to come through and thus you and Laura Ann
are capable of seeing deeper into the world image.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 20th 2013, 9:00 am

I can only speak for myself; but I don't think so.
I believe it is because we allow ourselves to believe that there are this or that other than our reality. Opening to the idea gives spirit the "green light" to proceed to show us what we are here to remember. Our real being; where we are from.

Things have only happened to me because I have believed.
When I "ask" to see a message in a dream I see something related to my request.

I never gave Aliens a second thought until someone on a forum was talking about them and I said I don't believe. Then I started researching; allowing the thought to run through my mind. Then I see one in my mind.

I do not think I allowed parts of my brain to close down thus allowing more of my self to come through. I think it's more like - allowing my belief system to open the door to reality.

Like Sylvia Browne said. The Veil is thinning between our world and the next.

In July 2009, seven days after my James Van Praagh reading where he brought through at least 8 relatives from spirit; I was open to more. Searching for Raul that next week; a medium who I'd seen in 2004 up the mountain at a psychic good shop I asked him to come to my house and give me a 2 hr reading. He shared that I had a Native guide Star Heart. Weeks later I asked to see Starheart; she came to me while relaxed in meditation. On the third vision of Starheart in an Alien popped in my vision. I asked spiritual online friends why and they said "because you were looking; searching. And the woman who told me does not speak of Aliens. She only received visions of God. Paints what she sees. I have Peggy's CD of her paintings. My JVP friends know her very well.

Just my thoughts but I am no expert.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 20th 2013, 10:11 am

It is very interesting how sometimes brain damage leads to strange experiences.I wonder if in certain people, like you and Laura Ann that you have this ability to close down aspects of your brain and thus allow for more of the self to come through and thus you and Laura Ann are capable of seeing deeper into the world image. Stephen
If you tell a physician you hear or see things they will automatically label you with a mental illness.....is that brain damage persee lol As far as allowing more of self to come through I do nto know. I do know I united with my soul self/higherself during  oen fo my kundalani  expereinces. Did this open a doorway in my mind I do nto know. I feel it has in some part to do with I accept  what I see and accept it with no fear no matter what I see.I feel the more you are shown no matter what venue shown that  you can handle without running screaming into the  arms of  a protector of some sort the more  you are allowed to see. It could even be an ancient chakra opened that allows it . Thing is... I never try to know so much why it happened but more how to understand what I see.I have seen so many life forms in the clouds and sky and in my head it is Normal for me now. I do remember telling one of them " now you could scare the  crap out of  a person in a dark alley.... I just simply accept.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2013, 11:08 am

Thats great answers.Just shows how different we all are.
Different in a positive way.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 20th 2013, 7:10 pm

Yes, we are all individual and that is what makes us unique human beings.
We are here to figure it all out right? Wink

Laura Ann, yes a dark alley it would scare many. Not saying I'm the bravest but I have seen some strange things out there and it did not scare me.

I strongly believe we must see strange before we can know beauty or amazing.

Take for example: after my group reading by James Van Praagh 6/27/09,
I was raring to go.....I wanted more.....that's why I had that second reading by Raul July 4th. Loved hearing all he told me. My first connection with my birth mother was that day also. She rubbed my cheek Loves
And the first connection with birth-father who I never knew. Raul told me some things about him in 2004 and more in 09. Spirit gives you what you need to hear or learn in divine timing. I have figured that one out.

Then I took James online course "Enhancing Your Intuition" and that allowed me to open up to possibilities. Then all of a sudden I started seeing spirit in everything........bathroom towels, my curtains, my sheets, the floor. Who opened the gate? But not all looks like my Nana. If I didn't like them in view I'd just ruffle the image up.

Then Peggy shared with me how to take orb photos. then I started taking night photos of orbs. I got some amazing ones.

My most favorite orb was a solid gold orb right above the eves of my house outside. It had an old man in it and he looked like he was playing the piano or hands on a keyboard. Boy to his left and another on his right with a dog. It took me a while to really see it.

What I liked doing was testing spirit with the orbs.

I think I shared a post on the graveyard where I drove out slowly and snapped a photo without them knowing it and got a glob of orbs. Two seconds later only a few were hanging out.

One night outside my house and asked "I would like to see orbs close up"
Several times I got those images.

I know for a fact that they are not all in the light. Some are not so good looking. Some are so packed in one orb they must be crowded. Animals, male and female spirits just hanging around.

What I really like is my Native American Apparition. I asked the next day who he was and heard father. Could be; I do have an Apache Spirit Guide and White Buffalo Calf Woman as a lifetime guide. Starheart I'm told is a Joy Guide. But she has helped me with some serious lifetime experiences. Like purposely hooking me up one day on a fishing trip with the now 41 year old (25 yrs when he killed my son) man who killed my son. She was my first interaction to spirit other than orbs. Love her but don't see her any more. I think she is around because I see star shapes in clouds now and again. I asked her to give me a sign once and I immediately got a shooting star.

Have I showed you my Native Apparition yet? I wonder if there is a thread here on apparitions? If not, I'll start one. I used to smoke for years, saw the affirmation in 09 I think and quit in 2010; I'm smoke free. Don't even miss it.

I just came across his image last night. I'll search for it and post it. He is beautiful.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 21st 2013, 9:55 am

That would be lovely
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 21st 2013, 12:35 pm

I really believe we will never be shown more than we can accept. That being said I do believe that the more we accept the more we will be shown.

I have seen many of Deb's pictures and she does capture some unusual things and spirits.
I am always seeing spirits in the clouds both human, animal and alien. I live on the top floor (3) and I look out on tops of trees and sky, right now I am looking at many, many spirits in the sky. Sometimes I can just ask them to come and they will appear out of nowhere. If I didn't have a screen in front of me on my porch the pictures would be fantastic. Today seems to be an animal day, I am seeing many dogs both small and large. What's amazing is the clouds can look so peaceful and loving and then parts of the country get destroyed out of what comes out of the skies.
My heart goes out to all those in Oklahoma and any place that those terrible tornadoes appear. I can't imagine what they are going through.
Our lessons on this earth come in so many different forms and at such inopportune times but our rewards outnumber the pain which I'm sure is hard to believe as we watch those who suffer. Please pray for them! Praying
I just took some pictures and will try to upload them to the site Laura mentioned above. Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2013, 1:37 pm

Nicely said Taurus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2