Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera

4 posters

Go down

American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Empty American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera

Post by ATouchofHeart May 22nd 2013, 12:51 am

I would like to share with you some of my spirit photos of apparitions.
You are the first to see these except for my co-workers.

After getting that group reading by James Van Praagh; I had an additional at home reading by Raul a Medium who I had a reading by in 2004.
I am no longer a smoker (quit 2010-during two bouts of Vertigo) but at the time I was. I had just learned how to see spirit in night photo of orbs.
During a BBQ I could also see spirit faces. So I decided to try blowing smoke out and snapping a photo. Miraculously they took the smoke and sucked (if that's the word) into an image they wished me to see. I even saw some with a cigarette hanging out of their mouths miking me.

The first apparition is of a Native American male. Later that night I asked who he was and was given the name Father.

I think he is beautiful. Let me know what you think of him. Many, many spirit faces make up this one image. I have noticed they do this all the time; even spirits in the clouds.

He is the only apparition that I received with great formation. A photo is taken in a second or so; and as I blew out the smoke, he took form of the smoke to show himself. Pretty amazing.

I have to add the photo after posting this.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Empty Re: American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera

Post by ATouchofHeart May 22nd 2013, 1:40 am

Normally I would take a photo looking out from the house; which I started to do then instinctively I turned up and to the eves of the house in a split second.

-----

Something is wrong with my computer - I'll try somewhere else tomorrow. File is not uploading.

American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Empty Re: American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 1:09 am

[img]American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Native10[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2013, 2:38 am

Deb can you draw him in for ungifted people like
myself.
I just do not see it.
sorry and thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 8:31 am

I'm sorry Stephen; yes.
I will print him out, then I will try putting it on top of a light box I have and put a piece of paper over it then draw an outline.
Or maybe I can just put it in Illustrator as one layer and draw a line around him. I've not done that with him before. I wish I had that drawing tablet.

He is looking to the left and up.
It's pitch black out; maybe I can lighten the photo a bit.
I could make the contrast better.
I'll do that first for you; let me know if you can see him.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 8:35 am

[img]American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera 100_3611[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 8:36 am

Let me know if you can see him now Stephen. I just heightened the contrast.
It's a larger photo, not as cropped.
I will try drawing a form around the outside of him.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 8:47 am

Ok, not very good artistic work with a "mouse" but wanted to give you something to look at.

Definitely no justice for his beautiful face. It's very hard to draw with a mouse. I think you can tell by the text. I used the snipping tool on Microsoft 7 to crop a photo (like a screen shot of the pix I attached prior) then just draw with the mouse an outline. Bad job; but at least it is an outline.

[img]American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Outlin10[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 8:51 am

This is how Peggy helped me learn how to view photos in orbs.
Remember I mentioned that he had another spirit on his nose and there is one on his lips also that is why didn't draw his lips or nose all the way out.

It may be similar to looking into the belly of a pregnant woman; the sonogram is not going to give you all the details. Please know that his is better looking to me than that line drawing. It was a quickie with a mouse.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 9:02 am

I posted him on Facebook also. Read what Peggy wrote.

[img]American Indian Apparition at my house @ 1:21 am, 10-11-09 - Taken with a Kodak Easy Share CD93 camera Peggy_10[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 9:05 am

Time to get ready for work.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2013, 10:26 am

Thanks Deb.Improving the contrast did it for me.
There is a definite art to this.Zen like.It is the darkness that defines.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 23rd 2013, 10:32 am

Yes Deb I remember that it is an amazing picture. It never ceases to amaze me how they can appear to us and teach us lessons! Good Post

I am also happy for you that you quit smoking! Hugs

I'm sure you must be enjoying your little Bailey, I know she will grow up to be just like you. What a wonderful gift you have been given. Enjoy!!! Loving You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 23rd 2013, 5:46 pm

I can see him clearly.....fantastic,Deb. I have often see 'pictures formed by clouds but never smoke.

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 23rd 2013, 7:03 pm

I'm so glad that helped Stephen.

Thank you Taurus and Joan.
It was my first really good spirit image in spoke.
Even the most narrow will have faces in it.

If you saw the actual photograph on my computer you would see lots and lots of faces in it

I can show you more if you want but some are really weird looking. Some look old sailor looking or ancient even possibly from the Lemurian times.

I think I mentioned that one of the photos was even mimicking me with the cigarette in its mouth. That was weird. I will try finding it.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 24th 2013, 4:24 pm

Yes Deb, I do see many others in the smoke now that I really look at it. WOW! Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 25th 2013, 1:09 pm

i did not actually see it till you outlined him.. i did see a lot of other beings overlapping..
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 26th 2013, 1:42 am

When I took this 10-11-09 I had only opened up to spirituality June 27th that same year. In the two years that I was of work I had so many visions and introductions to spirit. When I downloaded this photo I took, I saw it immediately think I knew it was something the moment I took it because of the quick overview of the photo after you take it.

Glad you could see it LauraAnn.

If I ever show any of my photos and you can't see what I see please don't hesitate to ask me to draw an outline. I need to to that for my book anyways. I just really need a good quality WACOM tablet to draw them. One day I will just take my whole check and buy one. It will take a whole check Praying Took a whole check this week to get new breaks and routers for my SUV. My SIL is putting them on for me next week.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum