Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He lost his Angelic belief....

Go down

He lost his Angelic belief.... Empty He lost his Angelic belief....

Post by ATouchofHeart April 27th 2013, 1:41 am

2-26-13 - I woke at 2:24 am with dream.

I was sitting in a room in a small school desk.

I am folding paper of some sort, may be anti-venom paper. My purpose is to make the paper thicker so that they can test out a staple to see how many thicknesses we can get in two different sizes of staples.

This man from work, I know him but saw his long arm more than his face. He was reaching in the back of a shelf, he wanted to get the staples or paper I was folding. He asked what I was using I said some sort of bee paper. I was folding the long piece in an accordion shape to make it thicker, then intended to cut in into tiny squares.

Then I saw this other man. He was from work also. I got up walked over to him. He had his left hand open palm up and I saw a tattoo in it. It was of an angel but he tattoo was old and faint. It covered the palm of his hand starting at the wrist with the wings. I said to him “oh! You like Angels”? He replied that in the PAST he was a catholic or something. I got the feeling that he lost his belief in it all.

I sat back down in the small desk and they asked me to move back; they were making room for something in the front. I inched back and said “that’s it, that’s all I can go” looked behind me and there was at least 2 more feet I could move back so I did.

Then my attention went to a sting from a wasp with a long stinger. I couldn’t get the stinger out without it breaking off in my hand. I started experiencing labored breathing a little bit. They asked me to get up and stand at the back of the room.

Then my alarm went off. I laid there for a couple minutes and sat up and saw it was 2:44.

The number 244

Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and our Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with our willpower and effort, traditional values, stability and ability, patience and practicality, building solid foundations and working with determination and diligence towards achieving goals. Number 4 also has to do with our passion and drive in life.

Angel Number 244 is a message from the angels that you need to see yourself in a higher light (as your true self), and your angels are helping to boost your self-esteem and self-belief. Stay balanced, grounded and focused, safe in the knowledge that your angels surround and support you as you tread your Divine life purpose and path.

Angel Number 244 asks that you acknowledge the determination, discipline and hard work you have put into your endeavors in the past, and know that they will have long-term benefits and rewards. Take heart that your will and efforts have been well worth your while, and your angels encourage you to keep up the great work you have been doing.

Give yourself permission to be all that you can be.

Over the past several years I have been logging all the dreams I remember.
One file has 137 dreams in it but one of the documents lists them all.
57 dreams in another one.
Clearly not all my dreams.

A few of the dreams I've had in the past. I could write a book on all my dreams.
* earthquake me surviving
* deceased husband speaking Italian
* Merkaba connections
* Husband's living Aunt giving me stone turtle w/o head in dream by her higher self; stating when I finish healing it will be complete.
* Dreaming of a black widow spider coming down in front of my kitchen door. Woke and went out that door and there was one.
* Been in other co-worker's dreams, just as I've had dreams of me in theirs.
* Seen a few friends in dreams and then found out they died.
* Snakes in many dreams
* Grandson seeing
* Falling out of a car and husband reaches to help me but he has alien hand with 3 fingers
* Had a dream of James Van Praagh
* Dreamed of Gomer Pyle once 10-22-10
* Animated spoon, No handles and Golden eggs OH MY
* Spirit through me a banquet birthday party on my birthday 8-30-10
* looking into the body of a friend who has kidney cancer (she survived)
* Dreamed of my grandson composing music 12/2012 In 2013 he started.
* Saw my brother I never met in a dream. Died in 70's. Mother was telling me about him as he walked by. He died in 70's.
* Mother came in another dream and said I had a brother named Mark. Never met him.

just to name a few.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

He lost his Angelic belief.... Empty Re: He lost his Angelic belief....

Post by Guest April 27th 2013, 2:13 am

Deb amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 27th 2013, 8:26 am

Thanks Stephen.....Your new Avatar is very nice.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2013, 10:11 am

Thanks Deb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down