Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic Script

3 posters

Go down

Angelic Script Empty Angelic Script

Post by Spirit-Being July 17th 2009, 7:51 pm

This being a new forum/category i found some interesting things while looking up angelic script see what you think.

Angelic Script Angel-4-1

Angelic Script Galaxy1-1

The Seven Seals of the Planets

• SATURN:
    Seal of Aratron or Arathon the alchemist, who commanded seventeen million six hundred
    and fourty thousand spirits.

• JUPITER:
    Seal of Bethor, who commanded twenty-nine thousand legions of spirits.

• MARS:
    Seal of Phaleg, the War-Lord.

• SUN:
    Seal of Och, the alchemist, physician and magician.

• VENUS:
    Seal of Hagith, transmuter of metals, and commander of four thousand legions of spirits.

• MERCURY:
    Seal of Ophiel, who commanded one hundred thousand legions of spirits.

• MOON:
    Seal of Phul, lord of the powers of the Moon and supreme lord of the waters.

The Four Major Archangel Sigils

Angelic Script Gabriele

Angelic Script Michael

Angelic Script Raphael

Angelic Script Uriel

http://kimbasangels.com/sigil2.html

http://www.steliart.com/angelology_celestial_alphabet.html

The pictures and descriptions were found on the 2 sites above, it may be difficult to understand i truly do not understand why i added this post but i just went where ever my hands led me to go and this is what was added.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Angelic Script Empty Re: Angelic Script

Post by Wind-Dancer July 18th 2009, 8:38 pm

Very informational, thanks for sharing.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 23rd 2009, 1:25 am

This is very interesting. The second website you provided has the alphabet that reminded me of an experience I had probably a year ago. I was outside doing the daytime, looking at the sky. I blinked my eyes and I saw something interesting. I closed my eyes again and there was what looked like some kind of star constellation with lines and dots connecting them. But the constellations look like that only on the paper. I ask my daughter to get me paper quick so I can draw what I still saw and I did before it despaired. I believe I have the drawing somewhere but I don’t recognize it in any of the letters in the alphabet but it looks very similar to that. I am going to try to look for this drawing and see if any can much.

I am also interested where and how this information is acquired? Where do you think they got it from?

Thank you for postin this is very interesting. Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 24th 2009, 5:09 pm

Very Interesting luda i have found research into some supernatural experience to be very benefical, you may actually find some really good answers to what you saw. In any case the experience you had was important and i always say this, we tend to overlook many things that could be teachings or the supernatural. If we were to become more aware in life we would begin to see these things, just as they had done in the Celestine Prophecy.

I am not really sure who wrote the angelic script, but i do feel that whoever wrote it was inspired divinely as each one of us receives visions and divine inspirations throughout our lives, we all have this connection. But it would be great to look into who wrote the angelic script, and maybe even find out more about how this person came by this information.

But in my humble opinion it must be inspired by divine intervention.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 24th 2009, 5:11 pm

Just needed to add i will do some research on this and see if i can dig up any information, if anyone finds anything please feel free to post it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 25th 2009, 12:36 pm

Here is some great information i found on Angelic Script and it's origins. This is something i did not know and am grateful to have been inspired to read more on Angelic Script thanks for adding the questions above luda, it helped alot.

http://www.crystalinks.com/angelscript.html

Without questions where would we be?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down