Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCORPIO FULL MOON AND PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE LUNASCOPE ... Thursday 25th April 2013 19:57 GMT

2 posters

Go down

SCORPIO FULL MOON AND PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE LUNASCOPE ... Thursday 25th April 2013 19:57 GMT Empty SCORPIO FULL MOON AND PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE LUNASCOPE ... Thursday 25th April 2013 19:57 GMT

Post by mia April 22nd 2013, 2:01 pm

SCORPIO FULL MOON
We are almost at the peak of summer, which is celebrated on Beltane 1-2nd May. Our ancestors lit fires on the hilltops that burned all night, holding rituals for a healthy and abundant harvest. This was the time when couples came together to make love, hence the weaving of the ribbons round the maypole, and release the ‘human seed’ to add to the vitality and fertility of the summer growth.

This watery, emotional moon is illuminating our issues around intimacy. It removes the veils of illusion so we can see the real intentions behind our interactions with friends, family and the world. So it’s no coincidence that we are being asked to take a good look at our relationships over this moon. Are they flourishing or are they dying?

The Scorpio full moon influences all areas of our life. If you have negative feelings about a job, health issue, life situation, family member, friend, or loved one, you can choose to remain a victim, and think the power is outside of ourselves, or use the Scorpio energy to become empowered, and find the courage to do something about it.

However, be aware of your real emotions, especially if they have been buried deep and you have been presenting another face to the world. Scorpio can bring to the surface destructive and aggressive tendencies, intense mood swings and feelings of vulnerability that emerge from the depths, . Resentment and anger, due to miscommunications and unresolved issues can flare tempers dramatically over this moon creating turbulence and conflict that may become difficult to contain.

Over the last few years, the more aware and accepting we have become of who we are, the easier it will be to choose how we respond or react to situations. Try and stay centred and in your power especially if someone is raging at you, their behaviour and actions have upset you, or if you find yourself raging over a situation. Over this moon we will be tested to see how much we have mastered our emotions.

Scorpio is ruled, and therefore influenced by Pluto, who represents the shadow side, and urges us to face what is hidden in the personal and collective subconscious. It can stimulate our fears, as well as dissolve ignorance so we can see the truth of a situation. However, on 12th April 2013 Pluto began retrograding, until September 20th 2013.

When Pluto retrogrades it’s energy becomes more intense, urging us to face reality, and bringing supressed truth to light, often creating unpleasant rips in the status quo. It dissolves outmoded beliefs and patterns of behaviour that are no longer serving us. At a collective level it can show us where old belief systems are no longer valid. With Pluto retrograding now things may not be quite as they seem. It is asking us to dig a little deeper so we can see the difference between illusion and reality.

To increase this already intense alignment we have a partial full moon eclipse, which always magnifies the current energy on the planet. An eclipse illuminates the shadow side so we get to see what is really happening, reality as it is.

The eclipse under a Scorpio moon forces us to accept what is toxic and needs to be let go of, and shows us what is healthy and can remain. It also lifts the veils of illusion and during this next week we may well see some facts coming to light both in our personal lives and on a collective level, to help us let go, or accept a truth that has been buried.

Scorpio is one of the most transformational moons of the year. As this is also a snake year, in the Chinese calendar, it doubles the energy giving us the power to rejuvenate and transmute by letting go of anything or anyone that is toxic and poisoning to us so we can grow strong and dynamic during the coming months.

I will end this Lunascope with the wise words of Eckhart Tolle:
“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”

With Gratitude, Blessings and Love
Rebekah Shaman
x x x

I am very happy to share my Lunascope but if you do use any part of it please credit me and my website www.rebekahshaman.com so people can subscribe.
Thank you,
R.S x x x
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

SCORPIO FULL MOON AND PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE LUNASCOPE ... Thursday 25th April 2013 19:57 GMT Empty Re: SCORPIO FULL MOON AND PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE LUNASCOPE ... Thursday 25th April 2013 19:57 GMT

Post by laura ann April 23rd 2013, 9:47 am

Thanks Mia... I am earth sensetive and had actually said to my sister just a few days ago that the earth must be birthing something as my lower body, hips to ground has been aching and at times 'screaming in pain' with my not overexerting myself. I have had the shakes, been off balanced etc.
Having almost daily visions of water, waves, flooding etc. I looked at that part from the emotional aspects it at time represents but I am in a calm, smooth phase so not related . It when repeats itself is usually precog.
floods, earthquakes, bombings, explosions, all makes sense to my feet connecting to the earth.If I recall correctly you have shown to be earth sensitive as well so you must be feeling it strongly also.
I am also seeing non earthly beings choosing the body parts to look human etc. This recurring visual has been playing daily for about week. The energy of their being dropped off on earth would also shake the balance up a little as well.
The changes are afoot clearly..................great link and post
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down