Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Found This on Facebook

3 posters

Go down

I Found This on Facebook Empty I Found This on Facebook

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 7:55 am

You do know you can relax, don't you?

You can relax; you can breathe; you can enjoy your life.

The world is not about to fall on your head. You don't need to worry in any way about the security of your present or future. You are safe and held in the exact same miraculous energy field that keeps the entire Universe in balance.

Please stop worrying. Things are so much better, more secure, more taken care of, than you realise. Your insistent anxiety weakens your precious energy field, and deprives you of the beauty, wonder and sheer power of this moment.

It is okay to be happy. It is okay for YOU to be happy. Things aren't going to fall down or crumble just because you took your eye off the ball for a moment.

You are so much more supported than you often realise. The Universe 'has your back' - did you know that?

It's not just you, alone, wandering along a dark and murky passageway or maze, without light or map to lead you. You are being led, held, guided and provided for right now, and in every moment of your unfolding life.

Please take a long, deep, cleansing and energising breath. And breathe out audibly all of that tension and weight from your body.

Now relax and let the thought that you are here to be really, really, really joyful permeate your entire being. That is your job - to relax and celebrate life. This is how your purpose manifests itself with flow and ease.

You deserve everything that is coming to you in abundance and all the happiness in the Universe. Embrace it Now.

http://www.sophiebashford.com/
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

I Found This on Facebook Empty Re: I Found This on Facebook

Post by Aussiepom March 25th 2013, 12:06 pm

I like that,Mia very relaxing. I'm sitting here on my own feeling a little lonely because I haven't seen a person today except when I did shopping this morning.
Everyone seems to be so glum. Probably only the weather but after reading your topic,I feel better all of a sudden.

Thank you,my friend.

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 25th 2013, 12:21 pm

Mia and Joan, I wish I could send you some of this sunshine to cheer you up. I love that verse Mia. I feel that way when I meditate. I use to do it almost every day and I have fallen off recently because I had company for almost 3 weeks but to day I started back again and really noticed the difference. I have even started to bring the slow breathing into my daily life. The other day I was at a store trying to purchase something and I knew I was running late for a hairdresser appointment. I was second in line and then the girl at the register had to call a manager for Hugs something she had to do for the person before me. I waited a couple of minutes and then started getting really nervous when no manager showed up so I left and went to another register I noticed the line was going pretty show there too and I could feel my stomach knotting up so I stood there in line and took some real deep breaths and I felt so much better! Smile next thing you know I was out of there and I booked it to the hairdressers with time to spare! I think if everyone learned how to relax and breathe properly we would have a lot less overly excited people walking this earth! Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 12:23 pm

Yeah, I don't feel 100% today and daughter has gone back to bed with a migraine Sad
I think it's a combination of the miserable weather and the full moon on the way (wednesday)
We can choose to be happy though Smile
So, lets say together "I choose to be happy" and now we must smile a BIG smile Very Happy
There .... that's better Wave
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 25th 2013, 12:47 pm

Ah,the full moon.....that could account for it.
I felt fine as I got out of bed this morning but as the sun slowly disappeared,I could feel my mood changing.

Ah well,better day tomorrow.... Duh

Joan Wave
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down