Dvarka ~ Lost City of Lord KRSNA Found

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dvarka ~ Lost City of Lord KRSNA Found

Post by bhagavandas on April 22nd 2013, 10:07 am

This is over 40 minutes long, but it's interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuMGjXfF7Y
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dvarka ~ Lost City of Lord KRSNA Found

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2013, 10:37 am

Dear Mike,
This is a great video.Thanks for linking to it.
This last Ice Age is a very mysterious time in our human
history and is virtually unexplored by modern archaeologists.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 22nd 2013, 11:28 am

I wonder what other countries have their history hidden beneath the sea.

Did you know that the north east side of the UK was once part of the coastal areas of Holland and Norway?
These countries were once joined together by a causeway of rocks and debris.

Joan

Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 22nd 2013, 11:51 pm

Hi Stephen,
It is quite interesting, isn't it? I'm sure you noticed that this is 4 episodes long, about 10 minutes each.
I find it fascinating that there are lost cities under the sea. And when they match up with 'mythology' it's even more interesting!
skfarblum wrote:Dear Mike,
This is a great video.Thanks for linking to it.
This last Ice Age is a very mysterious time in our human
history and is virtually unexplored by modern archaeologists.
Thanks
Stephen
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 22nd 2013, 11:54 pm

Hi Joan,
I saw a program where they found evidence of camp fires on the floor of the English Channel (under the sea). So, it shows that this was all once above water. The Spirtist books (and I think science in general) shows that the total surface of the earth is at one time or other, over a cycle of approx. 25,000 years completely under ocean water. It is fascinating to read about, watch programs on and think about!
Aussiepom wrote:I wonder what other countries have their history hidden beneath the sea.

Did you know that the north east side of the UK was once part of the coastal areas of Holland and Norway?
These countries were once joined together by a causeway of rocks and debris.

Joan

bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 23rd 2013, 3:32 am

Also Mike,look at a map on the western side of the Uk. Ireland is just across the sea. One can see the outline of where Ireland was joined to the mainland of the UK.

Joan x
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 23rd 2013, 10:13 am

It does seem to fit together like a puzzle, doesn't it?
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 23rd 2013, 11:27 am

Why we still consider Scotland and Wales as the British Isles....Not quite sure about Ireland though.... Very Happy

Joan
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 25th 2013, 12:05 am

Speaking of Ireland.... I PMd you about my evening in Hillsboro, Oregon. We had a gathering at Justin's work, on the outside "Sky Deck". It was a beautiful evening, with clear blue skies and warm weather. Fire pits were blazing. The sun set was gorgeous. Anyways, I spent the time speaking with a fellow from Ireland. I'd spent 3 months in Dublin once. So, we had a lot to talk about. It was a pleasent evennig.
I'd consider Ireland to be a part of the British Isles, but then I'm a colonist and rebel, so not sure if my opinion counts.
Aussiepom wrote:Why we still consider Scotland and Wales as the British Isles....Not quite sure about Ireland though.... Very Happy

Joan
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 25th 2013, 12:35 pm

I should know this being English but never been sure about Ireland..... Rolling Eyes
I should be ashamed....
One country I have never visited....
But hopefully in the future....
Joan

bhagavandas wrote:Speaking of Ireland.... I PMd you about my evening in Hillsboro, Oregon. We had a gathering at Justin's work, on the outside "Sky Deck". It was a beautiful evening, with clear blue skies and warm weather. Fire pits were blazing. The sun set was gorgeous. Anyways, I spent the time speaking with a fellow from Ireland. I'd spent 3 months in Dublin once. So, we had a lot to talk about. It was a pleasent evennig.
I'd consider Ireland to be a part of the British Isles, but then I'm a colonist and rebel, so not sure if my opinion counts.
Aussiepom wrote:Why we still consider Scotland and Wales as the British Isles....Not quite sure about Ireland though.... Very Happy

Joan
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 25th 2013, 9:49 pm

I've visited Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Now, England we passed through on a train, but didn't stop.
Aussiepom wrote:I should know this being English but never been sure about Ireland..... Rolling Eyes
I should be ashamed....
Joan

bhagavandas wrote:Speaking of Ireland.... I PMd you about my evening in Hillsboro, Oregon. We had a gathering at Justin's work, on the outside "Sky Deck". It was a beautiful evening, with clear blue skies and warm weather. Fire pits were blazing. The sun set was gorgeous. Anyways, I spent the time speaking with a fellow from Ireland. I'd spent 3 months in Dublin once. So, we had a lot to talk about. It was a pleasent evennig.

Joan
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 26th 2013, 2:50 am

You didn't visit England? Very Happy
Windsor is the best place to visit. A rather small town but full of history. Windsor castle is a 'must' for beauty and history.
Wonderful.

Joan x

bhagavandas wrote:I've visited Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Now, England we passed through on a train, but didn't stop.
Aussiepom wrote:I should know this being English but never been sure about Ireland..... Rolling Eyes
I should be ashamed....
Joan

Joan
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 26th 2013, 8:32 pm

Nope. We passed right through Enlgand. Just saw the Punk Rockers getting on and off of the train. We do wish to go back to the Isles and will spend some time in England, one of these days.
We'll be heading up to Alaska, or else down to Mexico this Fall. Haven't decied which.
Then, October of 2014 we're going to India.
Aussiepom wrote:You didn't visit England? Very Happy
Windsor is the best place to visit. A rather small town but full of history. Windsor castle is a 'must' for beauty and history.
Wonderful.

Joan x

bhagavandas wrote:I've visited Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Now, England we passed through on a train, but didn't stop.
I should be ashamed....
Joan

Joan
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 27th 2013, 7:39 am

The Punk Rockers? I remember those days,Mike..... Very Happy

Joan

bhagavandas wrote:Nope. We passed right through Enlgand. Just saw the Punk Rockers getting on and off of the train. We do wish to go back to the Isles and will spend some time in England, one of these days.
We'll be heading up to Alaska, or else down to Mexico this Fall. Haven't decied which.
Wonderful.

Joan x

I should be ashamed....
Joan

Joan
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 27th 2013, 12:19 pm

Punk Rock was a type of music, and young people who were into Punk Rock culture dressed in a particular way. They also were very rebelious. I think Cyndi Lauper would have been considered a Punker.

Aussiepom wrote:The Punk Rockers? I remember those days,Mike..... Very Happy

Joan

bhagavandas wrote:Nope. We passed right through Enlgand. Just saw the Punk Rockers getting on and off of the train. We do wish to go back to the Isles and will spend some time in England, one of these days.
Wonderful.

Joan x

I should be ashamed....
Joan

Joan
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 27th 2013, 2:08 pm

Heavens above,Mike. I remember the bright colours of hair and colours. That fad didn't last very long,did it? Very Happy

Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 27th 2013, 10:57 pm

No, it didn't last long. Was popular when I was in High School in the late '70s. I was always fascinated by Punk Rock, but never delved into it much. My Mom would have hit me across the head if I'd come home with a green Mohawk hair cut!
Aussiepom wrote:Heavens above,Mike. I remember the bright colours of hair and colours. That fad didn't last very long,did it? Very Happy

bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 28th 2013, 8:15 am

Very Happy Same with make-up and my father....I was allowed a little pale pink lipstick and that was all.....
In by 9pm in the evening,if I wasn't,dad was standing waiting for me.
I was 17 years old when I met my first boyfriend,he was 21 years! He was lovely and in what was called at that time,the Merchant navy. Oh,my God! My father declared him unsuitable. Too old! Do you know I had a very good reading from KK a while ago and he brought that man through. Described him to perfection as he was when he was young. Evidently he must have passed to spirit. Sad

Joan

bhagavandas wrote:No, it didn't last long. Was popular when I was in High School in the late '70s. I was always fascinated by Punk Rock, but never delved into it much. My Mom would have hit me across the head if I'd come home with a green Mohawk hair cut!
Aussiepom wrote:Heavens above,Mike. I remember the bright colours of hair and colours. That fad didn't last very long,did it?
Very Happy

Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 28th 2013, 8:33 am

That is very interesting Joan.
Makes one wonder.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 28th 2013, 12:51 pm

Took me a long time to guess who KK was talking about.

It was the uniform described that gave me the clue,Stephen.

That man would have been in his 80's now....

Crying or Very sad

Joan
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 28th 2013, 8:59 pm

Joan, It makes sense that he would have come through. We often remember people from our youth fondly. As we get older, old friendships, even from decades before, become important once again.
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas on April 28th 2013, 9:00 pm

Stephen, I love those icons you use as your avatars!
skfarblum wrote:That is very interesting Joan.
Makes one wonder.
Stephen
bhagavandas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

Must still be some contact there,otherwise why would he have come through?
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 29th 2013, 3:52 am

I remember the last time I saw him and that was when he was going off leave to return to his boat.
He gave a lovely smile and waved. I never saw him again. So sad. Sad

Thanks Stephen.

Joan.
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 29th 2013, 3:56 am

Well you never know.You maybe in for surprises Very Happy
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content