Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would love to hear what you think!

4 posters

Go down

Would love to hear what you think! Empty Would love to hear what you think!

Post by Taurus20 March 23rd 2013, 9:56 am

Last night as I was laying in bed after I shut the TV off and I knew spirit wanted to come through so I just stayed there and waited. Within a few minutes I started to see beautiful fish filling up my room. I see this quite often so I just watched, usually seeing fish is the preempt of spirit coming through!

They (fish) were all around me and I felt I could reach out and touch them, which I have tried before but nothing usually happens. Then I got an idea. Rolling Eyes I took my crystal out from under my pillow and held it in my hand. All of a sudden all the fish came right to it and when I looked at the crystal it looked like to was a light it was shinning bright in a dark room. I looked into the crystal and I started to see things forming. Now this crystal is only about 4 inches long but when I looked into it I could see so much. The first thing I saw was a group of people sitting at a long table and they were all eating and having a good time. Laughing Then I saw a scene where many people were in a desert looking area and jeeps were driving around in this desert too and I could see the dust all blowing around. Shocked I have had visions before of desert type areas but just people digging and running around, no jeeps.

Then I got another idea and took my Lepidolite stone and held it next to the crystal and all the fish came right into my hand and were all over my lower arm. They looked very shinny and pretty. I couldn't feel them but I definitely could see them. I looked over toward my mirror and I could see spirits in the mirror and they were just looking at me. I wanted to get out of bed and get my camera but didn't want to wake Ken up because he had to work today so I just stayed there looking at everything and finally put the stones back under my pillow and went to sleep.

(Lepidolite: emotional healing and balance, purification, serenity, relaxation, stress relief. Chakras: all, especially the heart and third eye.)

I know this must sound like something from science fiction for some, but this has pretty much become part of the norm for me for quite some time now. I sometimes can't believe it myself but I live it! Rolling Eyes Loving Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Would love to hear what you think! Empty Re: Would love to hear what you think!

Post by Aussiepom March 23rd 2013, 12:34 pm

That sounds wonderful. Wish I had the power to do that.....
Praying

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 23rd 2013, 6:51 pm

I did some investigating after I posted this and found out that we can have fish as our animal totems. Even Angel fish like I see and I didn't mention it bu I also see the fish swimming around coral.
ThAngelfish:
Transformation of the spirit with spirit helpers, be aware to others
who need assistance and for those who can help you. Fish in general
show how to swim the currents of life, use of intuition to navigate
effectively, aids in attuning to the world of emotions, the
un/subconscious and other-worlds, heightened senses including visions,
dreams and related psychic abilities. Do you currently feel stuck? The
river says it is time flow. Fish can show how to ride the tide to new
adventures.
[Images]

Coral
Coral shows creation of a solid foundation in which to build upon. It
provides knowledge when and where to start and it supports your
endeavors with opportunities. It is about timing and patience. It shows
a universal trust in being where you are supposed to. It asks you to
plant the seeds in order create your world with perfect timing. The
power of dreaming and creativity builds inner and outer beauty. It will
show how the awareness of your own rhythm cultivates fertile ground for
this new phase in life. Coral will help in being a stable platform for
others by providing spiritual and emotional support. Coral medicine
asks for trust in yourself and your path by slowing down and allowing
the universal operations to happen naturall
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2013, 8:02 pm

That sort of thing used to happen to me at the beginning of my awakening.
I never knew what to do with it lol
And still don't.

However, you appear to want to 'play' whereas I was content to just experience.
So, methinks more will come to you xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 24th 2013, 11:46 am

Mia, this has been happening almost 3 years and this is the first time I found the spiritual connection. I think spirit led me to the information because they wanted me to know it. All the time I was thinking they were showing me fish because I love to go snorkeling! Enlightened I was so amazed how the fish just swarmed all around the crystal and lepodolite, now I understand why. They are both powerful stones and they and the fish and coral are all a part of our spirituality and learning.

I don't know if I would say I "want to play" as much so as I feel secure when they are near me and something just tells me intuitively what to do. It's strange but I have never, ever been afraid since I first started seeing them. They are just so beautiful!

I read your journal and I know you have had a wonderful awakening and you definitely are a light worker for spiritualism. When you say you didn't know what to do with it what exactly do you mean. I know you have pendulums do you use them regularly?
One of your pendulums sounds similar to mine. I also have a crystal ball, have you tried using one? I'm still learning this process. I have been very inquisitive all my life especially of the unknown so I guess that's why I need to know everything about what's involved and I search for answers. I have no idea why this happened to me at this stage in my life, but I accept it and will keep trying to listen to my clues! Enlightened
I would love to hear more of how your awakening happened. Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 12:17 pm

I shall have to answer a bit later, I need to prepare dinner now xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 24th 2013, 2:40 pm

Taurus the first time I read this post about the fish the first thing that hit me was that the fish was the symbolic sign of Christianity in biblical days. Now reading this statement you made; (you had no idea why this happened to you at your stage in lif). Actually some thing has crossed my mind a few days and I have come up with my answer and your statement (at your stage in life) has actually confirmed what I came up with

A group was put together a few years ago which I named the circle of remembrance and at first every thing was fine but it did not click together like it should so it went down hill until it closed. I have always wondered why it went the way it did until I was given the answer a few days ago; the answer was they were too young and had not experienced life and that was the main reason was they were to material in their younger life. Coming back to your statement it is basically saying to me it is our age bracket that was needed as we have experienced many aspects of life.

By the way Mia and I are friends as our paths keep crossing no matter where we go and Mia has an important roll to play in what she knows; now I need to think about all of this

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 5:03 pm

I don't know if I would say I "want to play" as much so as I feel secure when they are near me and something just tells me intuitively what to do. It's strange but I have never, ever been afraid since I first started seeing them. They are just so beautiful!

Lepidolite
Encourages independence for setting and attaining goals inconspicuously
Protection from outside influences
Relieves every day stress, and promotes restful sleep when placed near your pillow
Attracts good luck to those who carry it, and drives away negativity
Chakras - Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Zodiac - Libra
Typical colours - Lilac, rose-violet

A “stone of transition”, Lepidolite assists in the release and reorganisation of old behavioural and psychological patterns, gently inducing change. It brings deep emotional healing, soothing and reducing stress and depression. Lepidolite dissipates negativity and insists on being used for the highest good. It activates the throat, heart, third eye chakras and the intellect. It opens the crown chakra, clearing blockages and bringing cosmic awareness. Lepidolite facilitates astral travel and accesses the Akashic Record. It helps to take you forward into the future, tuning you in to thoughts and feelings from other lives that are creating a blockage in your life now.

Lepidolite aids in overcoming any kind of emotional or mental dependency, supporting in the release of addictions and complaints of all kinds, including anorexia. It encourages independence and self love and trust. Lepidolite combines its power of objectivity with direction and unimpeded communication, focusing on what is important and making it an excellent stone for business pursuits.

Lepidolite clears electromagnetic pollution. Strengthens the immune system, soothes the nervous system and can be used to restructure DNA. Lepidolite relieves exhaustion and aids in the relief of tension and related disorders. It can relieve allergies and greatly help with epilepsy and Alzheimers. It numbs sciatica and neuralgia, and overcomes joint problems. Lepidolite stabilises mood swings and is excellent for the menopause. It treats illnesses caused by “sick-building syndrome” or computer stress. Excellent for bipolar disorders.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down