Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full moon!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Full moon! - Page 2 Empty Re: Full moon!

Post by Aussiepom March 8th 2013, 12:15 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Taurus, I think I have some Lepidolite http://crystal-cure.com/lepidolite.html
Pretty.

Joan, look at this link it shows tumbled Lepidolite.

That looks very much like it but brighter and more shiny than mine. Mine is rather a dull grey.
I like what it says it is good for. Better find the necklace quick. Put it away somewhere and not sure where I have put it.... Grr

Thanks girls.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 8th 2013, 12:27 pm

Yes, Deb and Joan, I have the tumbled one and the crystal one. I was given the Crystal one and bought the tumbled one.

I was just thinking I have loved stones since I was a little kid, I can remember going to the public Library and looking at all the displays they had there of different rocks and stones. I really enjoyed doing that. It's funny how memories come back to us of something we haven't thought of in a long time. Enlightened
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 10th 2013, 4:54 am

Yes Taurus20. I remember going to a gemshow when I was a teen.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 11th 2013, 9:22 pm

That does look like fun to dig for stones there Deb. Many years ago I went with my family to dig for herkimer diamonds (double-terminated quartz crystals) and garnet stones. I would like to go again, maybe in the summer months with friends. Full moon! - Page 2 2824243647
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 11:13 pm

I'll bet those were gorgeous Julie. Did you dig out of a prepared container that they dug out of the mountain already? Or was it in the mountain. I'll be mountain. Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 12th 2013, 6:23 pm

They really are gorgeous Deb, the herkimer diamonds are so amazing and unique. We did go to an area that was already prepared but my grandmother took us to a spot not too many people knew about and was in the mountains somewhere. I only wish I remembered the spot but most of the area mountains contains those gems. The driveways up there had stones brought in that had mini herkimers mixed in naturally and as kids we walked up and down my grandparents driveway finding so many of them. They would shine brightly when the sun hit them. So fun!!!! Full moon! - Page 2 3731877097
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 12:08 am

That's great, glad you really connect to the gem Julie. We are always drawn to at least one.

Herkimer Diamond
Ancient Wisdom
Angelic Realm
Archangels
Attract Angels
Auras, opens
Bronchitis
Chemotherapy
Clairvoyance
Clarity
Detoxification
Electromagnetic Pollution, cleanses
Insomnia
Metabolism, corrects imbalances
Past Life recall
Psychic abilities, opens
Radiation, eases effects of
Soul Retrieval
Telepathy
White Light Vibration

Herkimer Diamond: Herkimer Diamonds carry the white light vibration and can help to raise your vibration allowing you to connect with the Angelic Realms as well as the Ancient Wisdoms. Herkimer's are often used for Soul Retrieval's, Past Life Recall and Journeys.

Physically, Herkimer Diamonds can ease the side effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation. It helps to correct metabolic imbalances and aids in Detoxification. Herks can help to ease insomnia and aid in the healing of lung issues, like Bronchitis.

Use Herkimer Diamonds to clear your space of harmful EMF pollution.

--------------------------------
There are many I like, Rose Quartz, Turquoise, to name a couple and....
Larimar; I have a stone that was sent to me by a JVP friend who lives in PA. He out of the blue decided to send it to me; because he knew I loved its coloring and wanted to get one. I thought he was going to follow us here but he is busy with his home business.

Larimar
Asthma
Calms and soothes
Communication, enhances
Connection w/higher energies
Earth Goddess energy
Emphysema
Energy blockages, removes
Entities, removes attached
Fear, eases and/or removes
Guilt, eases and/or removes
Lungs
Meditation, enhances
Self Sabatoge, helps to understand and change behaviour
Sinus Infections and Blockages
Stimulates Creativity
Thyroid
Throat

Larimar: Larimar is a stone of blessings and intention. It aids in achieving remarkable clarity and truth in communications and expression.

Physically, Larimar is very helpful to those with BiPolar Disorder and Cancer. It removes and releases harmful toxins from the physical body while cleansing the etheric body at the same time. Use Larimar for issues of the lungs and throat, such as Asthma, Emphysema, Sinuses, Thyroid and the Lymphatic System.

Larimar removes/releases energy blockages such as the ones fear and guilt may construct. Larimar is healing on ALL levels.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 13th 2013, 5:17 pm

I will have to look that Larimar up,Full moon! - Page 2 220146Full moon! - Page 2 648385
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 13th 2013, 6:57 pm

Thanks Deb for looking up the herkimer diamond, it is all very interesting! Full moon! - Page 2 220146

Larimar looks like a great stone too, very useful as well. I too am drawn to rose quartz... To me it seems like such a gentle stone yet one that has such an intense vibration especially in its rough raw state.
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 8:43 pm

Taurus20 wrote:I will have to look that Larimar up,Full moon! - Page 2 220146Full moon! - Page 2 648385

It's really pretty, similar to turquoise.
An Atlantis Stone, so it's home to me Praise
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 8:45 pm

Julie, I have both rough and polished.
I wear my heart rose quarts right in front of my "heart" Flower Heart
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2