Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff

+3
HypnoDude
Spirit-Being
2Fast2Furious
7 posters

Go down

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff Empty What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff

Post by 2Fast2Furious February 17th 2009, 10:04 am

What books can I use in order to be able to join learning circles or enhance my own spiritual knowledge?

Thanks

2fast2furious

P.s this music is making me sleepy too
:sleep:
2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff Empty Re: What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff

Post by Spirit-Being February 18th 2009, 3:42 pm

There are so many great books out there for Spiritual Growth, i don't think i can just put one book here. I will add some links to wonderful sites that have many spiritual practices, to help along the spiritual path.

These are some of the books i have found online, seek and you shall find what works best for you.

Prayer

The Story Of Your Soul

The Spiritual Path

Learn To Meditate

Celestine Prophecy

Here is a wonderful place to gain knowledge within, there are free courses, you can take and they also have books you can buy to follow along with the course.

Courses
http://www.gnosticweb.com/courses-online

Books
http://www.gnosticweb.com/books-sale

Below i shall add some of the books that i find inspirational.

You can read most of this wonderful book here
How to Hear Your Angels

You can read this wonderful book here
Your Seven Energy Centers

The Power of Breath

once we find the knowledge we seek it is like putting on a well fitted Glove.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff Empty Re: What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff

Post by HypnoDude February 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

Wow, your question is so broad, but very meaningfull too.

I would suggest authors rather than specific books, but it all depends on your own preferances with Spirituality.

Authors I would reccommend:

Sylvia Browne

Collette Barron-Reid

Brian Wiess MD

Ill see what else I can come up with, best of luck to you and enjoy your Journey of Spirituality. Very Happy 8)
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 February 24th 2009, 12:07 am

yes im sure the different books would help you spiritually but you still need a lot of faith and i find thats the tricky thing to overcome total faith is hard to do i could use some help their too.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff Empty faith to me

Post by Wind-Dancer February 25th 2009, 7:39 pm

Innerfaith is the faith that comes from deep within, that allows you to trust a higher power again and again.

Faith is the substance of things prayed for, needed hoped for and believing in things with the evidence of that something not seen.

This is an article i read that helps me.

bridgebldr
1 Keeping you faith in a higher power through the dark night of the soul
Feb 20, 2009 5:37 AM

I have had many dark nights of the soul. Before I had any real spiritual anchor, they almost did me in. But Love reached out to me, and I slowly learned to trust enough to take Love's hand.

I still have brief dark nights of the soul, at those times when fear tries to disrupt my peace of mind. Usually they last for an hour or less now. That's because my anchor is unwaivering trust in the Love that binds us all together. And Love keeps holding my hand every step of the way, even when that fearful little child within emerges for a time.

Ultimately life is all about the journey. If it was all easy, there wouldn't be much point in the journey, as there would be no real growth. I believe we are all here completely by choice of our higher selves (or souls). Earth is like Outward Bound or the ultimate survival course, and in the end, we will all be Warriors of Light.

I was at the airport the other day after attending a very uplifting spiritual event. I was empathically wide open, and walking into that hectic airport was like jumping into ice cold water. For a few minutes, I felt sheer chaos descend upon me. So I sat down, centered myself, regained my balance. The entire thing took me by surprise, it was so intense. But I found a place of peace from which I could begin sending out Light instead of taking in Darkness. I glanced at what the woman next to me was reading. It was called "Warrior of the Light".

In peace,

BridgeBuilder
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 February 25th 2009, 10:37 pm

thanks winddancer i felt like i was absorbing the words you were saying . It felt right and good you are so good putting your words together to make it easy to understand wow ! thanks again. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 27th 2009, 12:20 am

Wind-Dancer wrote:But I found a place of peace from which I could begin sending out Light instead of taking in Darkness

This line strikes a strong cord with me, there are many times i still get angry, and say things i don't mean. Sometimes i can be very rude (Bold) then later i find myself apologizing for my actions. I am not perfect in the physical sense, but i believe my Spirit is of a perfect nature. I believe we all are, after all the most wonderful creator has given us this wonderful gift to experience. Sending out Light is what we all must do.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulman February 27th 2009, 8:28 am

Although there are thousands of books which can assist your spiritual growth, there is only one which provides actual tested spiritual tools for direct conscious spiritual contact with your soul and higher spiritual beings. You can find information on these books in the post below, "All metaphysical phenomena explained."

Soulman
Soulman
Soulman

Male
Number of posts : 18
Hobbies : Big wave bodysurfing, archaeology
Tell us about yourself : Retired newspaper editor, author of 5-book
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

What books can I use to enhance spiritual contact ie: learning circle stuff Empty geting angry, and saying things i don't mean.

Post by Wind-Dancer February 27th 2009, 10:30 am

With life becoming more complex and tight scheduled, people are facing problems at various levels of their life. Amongst all kind of these problems, one common complaint is control over anger. Anger has a very negative impact upon us.

To deal and to understand this problem completely, you need to know the consequences of anger. Yes, anger can create tension in your environment , hurt others and yourself.. Anger is nothing but a kind of temporary intense negative emotion felt by a person.

Anger control is all about understanding this negative emotion and to channel it into something positive .
If you believe like me that prevention is best, then why not try managing anger before it takes you in its grip.
Before you try to manage anger, you need to understand the anger pattern in you. Find out the root cause. It is usually an ego, fear,or lust that causes anger in a person. Once you find out the reason, it will be easier to find out the solution.
There are many ways to manage anger, some work well some dont.
However, the most useful way i have found is try to accept the fact that life is all about both bad and good things.Things are going to pop up that we dont agree with. We are not perfect ,we all make mistakes. So i have learned to deal with each issue as it comes and try to make the best of it without getting angry.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 27th 2009, 9:46 pm

Thank You Soulman & Wind-Dancer very helpful. Very Happy

I love you all and i am grateful to have each and everyone of you in my life, i am truly blessed. I love you

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 3rd 2009, 8:07 pm

Soulman wrote:Although there are thousands of books which can assist your spiritual growth, there is only one which provides actual tested spiritual tools for direct conscious spiritual contact with your soul and higher spiritual beings. You can find information on these books in the post below, "All metaphysical phenomena explained."

I would love to purchase your books Soulman, but i need a starting point i noticed on amazon that there are many books that you have published, i see there is anAwakening The Soul: The Trilogy (Paperback) should i be buying this book first? what do you recommend?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulman March 4th 2009, 8:06 am

Spirit Being:

I'm so happy you're going to discover "Awakening The Soul." You can start off easy with "Book One: Proof of Our Spiritual Nature", get serious with "Book 2: OUr Suppressed Spiritual Nature", and enlightened with "Book 3: Restoring Your Spiritual Nature."

The "Trilogy" is all three books in one, the most economical, and the complete package.

Namaskara, Bill (Soulman)
Soulman
Soulman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 4th 2009, 8:40 am

Thank You so much Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freebie November 10th 2009, 6:00 pm

Anam Cara is a wonderful book to read. It is about God or your Higher Power being your soul friend. Lily
freebie
freebie

Female
Number of posts : 32
Hobbies : Gardening, Knitting, watching TV, and movies
Tell us about yourself : I consider myself a curious learner, I love to experience life and the things in it.
Appreciation Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulman November 10th 2009, 6:47 pm

Ken Carey's books -- Starseed Transmissions, Vision, and : Starseed: The Third Millennium, in that order ...
Soulman
Soulman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down