Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really need a reading. "LOST"

3 posters

Go down

I  really need a reading. "LOST" Empty Re: I really need a reading. "LOST"

Post by Arbel February 22nd 2013, 5:34 am

Hi Wiiise

I do not do in depth readings as that is not my path but I do understand what you are feeling and you are not alone in that perspective as those feelings you are having I have already been through. First of all you are correct with your feelings and it is happening too many as the spiritual vibrations are changing all the time. To put it in a simple way you are going through the birth pains of who and what you truly are and it is an awakening that all mankind must go through in this present time period as every thing is changing. Maybe you come from Atlantis like many others or from another world or dimension/vibration of life. You will discover who and what you are and where you come from and it is quite possible there is a purpose to your life in the spiritual. Do not fear this change you are going through as it is part of your evolvement of your spirit that was foretold in the mists of history; hope that helps and if you have any questions I will try to explain

Arbel
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

I  really need a reading. "LOST" Empty Books you might like.

Post by Taurus20 February 16th 2013, 6:57 pm

wiiise wrote:Thanks for the response Taurus20. I have done some research on the topic but never actually read any books on it. I would love your recommendations.
Thank you

Our Souls Plan and Our Souls Gift are both excellent books that tell us about our past lives and why we chose to be where we are today. I have them on my Kindle and would be happy to loan them to you if you have an e reader and an account with Amazon Kindle. They only allow us to loan for 2 weeks but if you think you can read it in 2 weeks let me know what your account email address is and I will send the one you want to you.

Love, Light, Peace
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by wiiise February 16th 2013, 1:42 pm

Thanks for the response Taurus20. I have done some research on the topic but never actually read any books on it. I would love your recommendations.
Thank you
wiiise
wiiise

Male
Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 16th 2013, 1:20 pm

That sounds interesting to me, I hope someone does one for you, so I can see what it is all about.

I can understand what you mean about not feeling like you belong to this world. I believe we could all have had lives in other worlds, maybe your roots are just stronger than others. Our past life memories are supposed to be erased prior to incarnation but sometimes it is too strong and some can remember their past lives. Have you read books about this, I can recommend some if you are interested.
Taurus20
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469

Back to top Go down

I  really need a reading. "LOST" Empty I really need a reading. "LOST"

Post by wiiise February 16th 2013, 11:07 am

I have been reading alot about starseeds and soul systems lately and i
have been drawn beyond belief to this idea. I really feel like i am
from another world and have always felt this way. A reading to pinpoint
my soul origins would really help me on my life path. I would really
appreciate if someone could help me. Im not sure what information is
required of me but i will provide whatever is needed.

thank you
wiiise
wiiise

Male
Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down